Who's fault is it this time?

Who's fault is it this time?

Posted in the Paradise Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#1 Dec 6, 2012
The last four years it was blamed on the last president..........

Now oslama owns it......

And it is going to get worse.........And moron liberals want to raise taxes to further kill the economy

U.S. Unadjusted Unemployment Shoots Back Up

WASHINGTON, D.C.-- U.S. unemployment, as measured by Gallup without seasonal adjustment, was 7.8% for the month of November, up significantly from 7.0% for October. Gallup's seasonally adjusted unemployment rate is 8.3%, nearly a one-point increase over October's rate.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/159104/unadjusted-...
Local

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#2 Dec 6, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
The last four years it was blamed on the last president..........
Now oslama owns it......
And it is going to get worse.........And moron liberals want to raise taxes to further kill the economy
U.S. Unadjusted Unemployment Shoots Back Up
WASHINGTON, D.C.-- U.S. unemployment, as measured by Gallup without seasonal adjustment, was 7.8% for the month of November, up significantly from 7.0% for October. Gallup's seasonally adjusted unemployment rate is 8.3%, nearly a one-point increase over October's rate.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/159104/unadjusted-...
We both knew unemployment would be up this month. Wait until the jan. Feb. 2013 numbers come out.
We will be at 9%....and maybe double digits before years end.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3 Dec 6, 2012
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
We both knew unemployment would be up this month. Wait until the jan. Feb. 2013 numbers come out.
We will be at 9%....and maybe double digits before years end.
For sure if the morons raise taxes......

Look for another credit downgrade

Watch trillions more in investments leave the USA along with millions of jobs.......

But that is what liberals want..........everyone to have a oslamaphone.....

As only the stupid and poor vote liberal....
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#4 Dec 6, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
For sure if the morons raise taxes......
Look for another credit downgrade
Watch trillions more in investments leave the USA along with millions of jobs.......
But that is what liberals want..........everyone to have a oslamaphone.....
As only the stupid and poor vote liberal....
>
>
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!!!

Watch people vote OBAMA out of office....

Watch Obama raid chicken coops in search for raw dairy...

Watch Amazon leave California...

Watch Apple relocate it's headquarters to Texass

Watch Google move to Canada ...

Watch HERE IS ONE pay someone $20K per year to sell gum balls for $1 million bucks a piece...

Just listen to HERE IS ONE aka I NEVER SAID THAT if you are in need of a good laugh...ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#5 Dec 6, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!!!
Watch people vote OBAMA out of office....
Watch Obama raid chicken coops in search for raw dairy...
Watch Amazon leave California...
Watch Apple relocate it's headquarters to Texass
Watch Google move to Canada ...
Watch HERE IS ONE pay someone $20K per year to sell gum balls for $1 million bucks a piece...
Just listen to HERE IS ONE aka I NEVER SAID THAT if you are in need of a good laugh...ROTFLMAO
Yes every time the fact are shown you are forced to revert to childish schoolyard rants.....

So who are you morons going to blame now????
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#6 Dec 6, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes every time the fact are shown you are forced to revert to childish schoolyard rants.....
So who are you morons going to blame now????
>
>
What facts and whom are we going to blame for what????
The Infantile left Winged

United States

#7 Dec 6, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!!!
Watch people vote OBAMA out of office....
Watch Obama raid chicken coops in search for raw dairy...
Watch Amazon leave California...
Watch Apple relocate it's headquarters to Texass
Watch Google move to Canada ...
Watch HERE IS ONE pay someone $20K per year to sell gum balls for $1 million bucks a piece...
Just listen to HERE IS ONE aka I NEVER SAID THAT if you are in need of a good laugh...ROTFLMAO
Idiot argument:
How an idiot argues with another person. Instead of using rational statements and facts, they spam the other person with mindless banter and stubborn ranting.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#8 Dec 6, 2012
The Infantile left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot argument:
How an idiot argues with another person. Instead of using rational statements and facts, they spam the other person with mindless banter and stubborn ranting.
>
>
You should know!

As the master INFANT you have been spreading your mindless banter and stubborn rantings all over these threads.....
The Infantile left Winged

United States

#9 Dec 6, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
You should know!
As the master INFANT you have been spreading your mindless banter and stubborn rantings all over these threads.....
Gee! Surprise, surprise!
nicoliar mulholland, the little quivering bald chihuahua uses the same old infantile attack of:
I know you're one... but what am I? OMG? LMAO

You are the most pathetic loser coward I've ever encountered!
And you truly believe that you're being clever??? ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#10 Dec 6, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>
What facts and whom are we going to blame for what????
A little slow I see

Ask a 8 year old to tell you what 8% unemployment rate means......LOL
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#11 Dec 7, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
A little slow I see
Ask a 8 year old to tell you what 8% unemployment rate means......LOL
>
>
Maybe you should ask an 8 year old what a 7.9% Canadian unemployment means...LOL
FYI

Chico, CA

#12 Dec 7, 2012
What is the average IQ of a fox news viewer?
The results of a 4 year study show that Americans who obtain their news from Fox News channel have an average IQ of 80, which represents a 20 point deficit when compared to the U.S. national average of 100. IQ, or intelligence quotient, is the international standard of assessing intelligence.
The Infantile left Winged

United States

#13 Dec 7, 2012
Obama's Real Unemployment Rate Is 14.7%, And A Recession's On The Way

http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterferrara/2012...
The Infantile left Winged

United States

#14 Dec 7, 2012
CNN Sinks To 21-Year Primetime Ratings Low In Second Quarter

Coming off its least-watched month in primetime in 20 years in May, CNN has taken another big ratings blow: The cable news network has registered to its lowest-rated quarter in primetime since 1991. For this year’s second quarter, CNN hit a low among total viewers and the key adults 25-54 demographic, with all primetime programs posting steep declines. The network averaged 446,000 total viewers and 129,000 in the 25-54 demo in primetime. Compared to last year’s second quarter, that’s down 35% and 41%, respectively. Rival Fox New Channel, meanwhile, with 1.79 million primetime total viewers on average, was down 1% from its 2011 second-quarter numbers. FNC lost 14% in the 25-54, bringing in 355,000 viewers. MSNBC was down 13% in total primetime viewers, with 689,000 on average, and down 17% in the 25-54 with 217,000. The quarter ran March 26-June 22.
http://www.deadline.com/2012/06/cnn-sinks-to-...
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#15 Dec 7, 2012
The Infantile left Winged wrote:
CNN Sinks To 21-Year Primetime Ratings Low In Second Quarter
Coming off its least-watched month in primetime in 20 years in May, CNN has taken another big ratings blow: The cable news network has registered to its lowest-rated quarter in primetime since 1991. For this year’s second quarter, CNN hit a low among total viewers and the key adults 25-54 demographic, with all primetime programs posting steep declines. The network averaged 446,000 total viewers and 129,000 in the 25-54 demo in primetime. Compared to last year’s second quarter, that’s down 35% and 41%, respectively. Rival Fox New Channel, meanwhile, with 1.79 million primetime total viewers on average, was down 1% from its 2011 second-quarter numbers. FNC lost 14% in the 25-54, bringing in 355,000 viewers. MSNBC was down 13% in total primetime viewers, with 689,000 on average, and down 17% in the 25-54 with 217,000. The quarter ran March 26-June 22.
http://www.deadline.com/2012/06/cnn-sinks-to-...
>
>
That is totally expected and comes as no surprise to most intelligent individuals because as FYI pointed out in post #12 above, the IQ of your average FOX viewer is 20 points below the national average and there are many more of you low IQ dummies out there than there are highly intelligent people....
sociopathic Liberals

Orland, CA

#16 Dec 7, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
That is totally expected and comes as no surprise to most intelligent individuals because as FYI pointed out in post #12 above, the IQ of your average FOX viewer is 20 points below the national average and there are many more of you low IQ dummies out there than there are highly intelligent people....
And you based that stupidity on what? The news paper that your wife beats you with? LOL
sociopathic Liberals

Orland, CA

#17 Dec 7, 2012
GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
That is totally expected and comes as no surprise to most intelligent individuals because as FYI pointed out in post #12 above, the IQ of your average FOX viewer is 20 points below the national average and there are many more of you low IQ dummies out there than there are highly intelligent people....
And besides:
“The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn’t so.”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#18 Dec 7, 2012
The Infantile left Winged wrote:
Obama's Real Unemployment Rate Is 14.7%, And A Recession's On The Way
http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterferrara/2012...
You seem happy about that. If you were not a false patriot but rather a real one you would want America to prosper no matter who the president was.

You and your ilk, on the other hand, are rooting for America's failure so you can blame a president that you dislike.

That is FALSE PATRIOTISM.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#19 Dec 7, 2012
sociopathic Liberals wrote:
<quoted text>
And besides:
“The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn’t so.”
>
>
Once again you are doing an admirable job at describing yourself and your fellow conservative ditto heads....
sociopathic Liberals

Orland, CA

#20 Dec 7, 2012
Are your eyes open wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem happy about that. If you were not a false patriot but rather a real one you would want America to prosper no matter who the president was.
You and your ilk, on the other hand, are rooting for America's failure so you can blame a president that you dislike.
That is FALSE PATRIOTISM.
Where does it show anywhere that I'm happy that your godess oblamer is destroying this nation for his power, and to keep you lemmings under his thumb???
Grow up little one!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paradise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clinton's, Comey, and Boy-O Arrested For Treason 3 hr Middle of the road 1
Where Is The Outrage? 3 hr Both Sides Now 9
The Democrat-Russia Connection Uncovered 3 hr Both Sides Now 29
Black Unemployment at Lowest Rate in 17 Years 5 hr a-citizen 2
Trump Redefines A Word 7 hr First Amendment 1
President Trump Erasing O-Boys ISIS Creation 7 hr Sunlight Disinfects 8
The Russia-Clinton Scandal Title Wave Is Beginn... 7 hr Liberals Are Ment... 3

Paradise Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paradise Mortgages