Guadalajara, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

When the police tell you they cant protect you and too buy a gun what does that mean???

Then we have other far left loons saying you cant own guns..........LOL

Milwaukee County Sheriff David A. Clarke Jr. has a message for residents in his jurisdiction: You can't rely on him anymore. You need to arm yourself.

On Friday, the nominally Democratic sheriff issued a recorded public safety announcement on the radio and on the Web that encouraged residents to take their lives into their own hands.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/...
Ruth

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

In a radio ad, he calls on local residents to take gun safety courses to protect themselves, because "calling 911 and waiting is no longer your best option."
With officers laid-off and furloughed, simply calling 911 and waiting is no longer your best option.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

>
>
Weren't all you folks complaining not too long ago that we had way too many overpaid cops...????
Ruth

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
>
>
Weren't all you folks complaining not too long ago that we had way too many overpaid cops...????
Actually it was overpaid cops, not too many cops.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Ruth wrote:
In a radio ad, he calls on local residents to take gun safety courses to protect themselves, because "calling 911 and waiting is no longer your best option."
With officers laid-off and furloughed, simply calling 911 and waiting is no longer your best option.
This is not the first law enforcement agency that has said the same thing..........

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
>
>
Once again grumpy you are not understanding what anyone said..........

Please go back and read and you will see that nobody said we had too many police.........
repubicans are stupid

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
>
>
I must agree that they are overpaid for what they do. I'm in my mid -to -late sixties and have never heard of a cop who put away his traffic ticket book so he could respond to a major crime in progress.

They don't know how to prioritize and this sheriff proves it.
repubicans are stupid

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Man shot 5 times in back by LA sheriff's deputies, autopsy report shows.

Hell, why are we paying these deputies at all. A travesty even bigger than this senseless shooting is the fact that after an investigation done while the deputies are on paid leave and costing untold amounts of money the scum will be exonerated.

Maybe it’s time to put cops on un –paid leave during any/all investigations into officer involved shootings.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story...
annoyed

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Ruth wrote:
"With officers laid-off and furloughed, simply calling 911 and waiting is no longer your best option"

When was it EVER the best option? Police arrive AFTER a crime has been committed, NOT before. Their job is to investigate the crime, and to try to catch the criminal, not to prevent the crime from happening, as proved in many legal actions by people who THOUGHT the police should be there to protect them.

When a crime against you, your family, or your property is in progress (now don't get too frightened) your first resource is YOU. Many sardines will not agree.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

annoyed wrote:
<quoted text>
"With officers laid-off and furloughed, simply calling 911 and waiting is no longer your best option"
When was it EVER the best option? Police arrive AFTER a crime has been committed, NOT before. Their job is to investigate the crime, and to try to catch the criminal, not to prevent the crime from happening, as proved in many legal actions by people who THOUGHT the police should be there to protect them.
When a crime against you, your family, or your property is in progress (now don't get too frightened) your first resource is YOU. Many sardines will not agree.
Exactly..........

Waiting for help may be the last thing you do.......
one is an idiot

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

That's right folks, shoot a repubican before they can rip you off.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Thanks again for all of your help good buddy..........Hammer down on that big ole heavy half ton...........LOL
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again grumpy you are not understanding what anyone said..........
Please go back and read and you will see that nobody said we had too many police.........
>
>
I think you better go back and re read what I said on my post #3...
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

repubicans are stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
I must agree that they are overpaid for what they do. I'm in my mid -to -late sixties and have never heard of a cop who put away his traffic ticket book so he could respond to a major crime in progress.
They don't know how to prioritize and this sheriff proves it.
>
>

I wont argue that there are bad cops, just like there are bad workers in any field....

But I will let you be the one to tell all those cops who are killed and wounded in the performance of their job that they are overpaid...

But hey!

At least we are not afraid to disagree with each other like the conservative sheep....

“Facts”

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

GRANDPA NICOLAI wrote:
<quoted text>>
>
I think you better go back and re read what I said on my post #3...
This is what you said and nobody here said anything about the numbers
Just the pay

Here is One

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
Thanks again for all of your help good buddy..........Hammer down on that big ole heavy half ton..........LOL
Ahhh little FREAKY DEEKY CREEPY MexiTroll friend, your fry cook job is still available at the truck stop in Ukiah.
A picture ID and BLOOD TEST will be required of YOU. Oh also your PRISON RECORD!

No need to be able to read or COMPREHEND!

This ONE is 4 U!

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Thanks again for the work you are doing to bring these conservative topics to the light of day..........
Here is One

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
Thanks again for the work you are doing to bring these conservative topics to the light of day..........
It is my PLEASURE to expose your STUPIDITY!

Also, Loco wants you to take him MexiTroll DOGGIE Style. Okay?

He will be right down. Ahahahahahaha God your stupid is ENTERTAINING!

"YOU made me do it"! Ahahahahahaha, how about those GORE Carbon Credits? Oh God U R F'ed Up!

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Excellent job again my friend.......

Very important to keep these threads on top......

I could not do it without you....
Here is One

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
Excellent job again my friend.......
Very important to keep these threads on top......
I could not do it without you....
I agree! It IS important to keep your brand of STUPID up front for ALL REAL AMERICANS to see.

Thank you MexiTroll. You are aces, Ahahahahahaha, Now bend Over!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Paradise Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Paradise People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••