Crack down on automobile tailgating i...

Crack down on automobile tailgating in Paradise California

Posted in the Paradise Forum

Mark

United States

#1 Dec 11, 2012
Please sign the petition here:

https://www.change.org/petitions/paradise-cal...
Mark

United States

#2 Dec 11, 2012
Tailgating is the practice of driving on a road too close to the vehicle in front, at a distance which does not guarantee that stopping to avoid collision is possible. Tailgating is illegal in California and approximately one third of rear-end collisions involve tailgating alone. Tailgating is especially dangerous in areas where sudden stops are necessary like Paradise California wooded areas that have dense animal population. Deer and other animals often jump out in front of motorists requiring sudden braking. Paradise California also has many steep grade hills that make it difficult to see pedestrians or children playing which creates additional hazards and sudden braking situations. Finally Paradise has a higher Senior community who have significantly lower reaction time creating additional hazards when tailgating. The likelihood of damage to automobile or loss of life is much higher when tailgating occurs. The problems of tailgating need to be addressed so that we may have a safer community.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paradise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump opend a can of Political [email protected]# 3 hr Party Like a Big Dog 12
James Orwell 1984 is Resurrected. 11 hr JimmyJack 13
EvangeliKLANS: It's the RAPTURE!!!!! REJOICE!!!... Tue GRANDPA NICOLAI 2
David Duke part of the Deep State Tue Sebastian 34
OBAMA SPENT TOO MUCH on VACATIONS? Tue Glad One is Gone 3
These are HISTORICAL TIMES Tue Big Brother 19
THIS is a WARNING...WARNING...WARNING Aug 21 GRANDPA NICOLAI 5

Paradise Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance