JAMISON: GOP voters show they can be ...

JAMISON: GOP voters show they can be bought

There are 51 comments on the The Paradise Post story from Jun 12, 2010, titled JAMISON: GOP voters show they can be bought. In it, The Paradise Post reports that:

THE CALIFORNIA GOP has just proved it can nominate "the best candidates that money can buy." Of course, the GOP isn't alone in this.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Paradise Post.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Middle of the road

Rancho Cordova, CA

#44 Jun 18, 2010
Patriotic Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Meg is more in tune with long esteemed Democratic Party values and precepts than Jerry Brown. You seem to think that being a Democrat means one has to be a self loathing, ungrateful, unpatriotic freak. Screw you, missy.
Where did you ever get the idea that I "think that being a Democrat means one has to be a self loathing, ungrateful, unpatriotic freak". You're either on drugs or are a fornicating moron....... I'll bet you even voted yes on proposition 16!
Big Union ripoff

Redondo Beach, CA

#45 Jun 23, 2010
Middle of the road wrote:
<quoted text>
Unions are people. What's so hard to understand about that? Unions are made up of people, not fish or trees or autos butt people. And I don't know about you butt my fellow union members care more about each other than corporations who only care about the people running them, not the shareholders/stockholders.
You are exactly right, the voters (people) need to be careful as to whether they want some representing them or a government beholding to bp, bank of america, marathon coal company, maxxam or some other faceless entity that wants to enslave, rape or even kill you.
Quote:
"And I don't know about you butt my fellow union members care more about each other than corporations who only care about the people running them, not the shareholders/stockholders. "

So you are saying that the public employees and their unions are against the big corporations, correct ??? Please explain to me the "corporations" that the Public Employees work for ????
Ben Dover

Rockdale, TX

#47 Jun 23, 2010
Isn't it interesting that the contention made by Jamison is GOP voters can be bought? If I remember correctly those who thought they would get something for nothing through Obama's 'redistribution' of the wealth promises he made during his campaign.
Middle of the road

Rancho Cordova, CA

#48 Jun 23, 2010
Ben Dover wrote:
Isn't it interesting that the contention made by Jamison is GOP voters can be bought? If I remember correctly those who thought they would get something for nothing through Obama's 'redistribution' of the wealth promises he made during his campaign.
And you remember incorrectly. The 'redistribution' of wealth happened under the bush administration, 2003 to 2008. The recession for working people actually started in 2005 whereas the recession for the rich was ending in 2009

The rich love recessions because they historically bounce back quicker than the working person.

Recent reports indicate that those who were filthy rich before the recession are now even richer.

More tax breaks for the rich.

Stimulus money thrown at the rich.

And the current recession won't end for the working class until the rich spend (trickle -down) some of that money.
Big Union ripoff

United States

#49 Jun 23, 2010
Middle of the road wrote:
<quoted text>
And you remember incorrectly. The 'redistribution' of wealth happened under the bush administration, 2003 to 2008. The recession for working people actually started in 2005 whereas the recession for the rich was ending in 2009
The rich love recessions because they historically bounce back quicker than the working person.
Recent reports indicate that those who were filthy rich before the recession are now even richer.
More tax breaks for the rich.
Stimulus money thrown at the rich.
And the current recession won't end for the working class until the rich spend (trickle -down) some of that money.
Per Oh bummer and Co we're ALL rich !!!!!
Middle of the road

Rancho Cordova, CA

#50 Jun 24, 2010
Big Union ripoff wrote:
<quoted text>
Per Oh bummer and Co we're ALL rich !!!!!
Please translate "Per Oh bummer and Co we're ALL rich".
Curiosity Cat

AOL

#51 Jun 24, 2010
Big Union ripoff wrote:
<quoted text>
Per Oh bummer and Co we're ALL rich !!!!!
Huh?
Middle of the road

Rancho Cordova, CA

#52 Jun 24, 2010
Curiosity Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
I think he/she meant that "according to Obama we're all rich".
Curiosity Cat

AOL

#53 Jun 25, 2010
Middle of the road wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he/she meant that "according to Obama we're all rich".
So I still say, "Huh?"
Middle of the road

Rancho Cordova, CA

#54 Jun 25, 2010
Curiosity Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
So I still say, "Huh?"
you could say "Big Union ripoff", all spin and no substance :-)

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#55 Oct 30, 2011
Middle of the road wrote:
<quoted text>
you could say "Big Union ripoff", all spin and no substance :-)
So when are you going to be the woman your mommy raised you to be and do what you say you will do???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paradise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HEADLINE: Justice Ginsberg Dead! 48 min Middle of the road 3
I LOVE Watching These Mentally Ill Freak Libera... 1 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 4
Individual FREEDOM WIMS, Neggir-O's Globalism D... 1 hr Middle of the road 1
republitards HATE FREEDOM of SPEECH 2 hr Lucky 11
Republicans HATE 1st AMENDMENT 2 hr Lucky 18
Comrade TRUMP Won't Attend the White House Corr... 2 hr youreFIRED 1
Putin BLACKMAILS TRUMP! Time to RESIGN! 3 hr speakyDAtrump 6

Paradise Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paradise Mortgages