Dead body found in Magalia; homicide ...

Dead body found in Magalia; homicide suspected

There are 13 comments on the The Paradise Post story from Feb 8, 2009, titled Dead body found in Magalia; homicide suspected. In it, The Paradise Post reports that:

Police are investigating a possible homicide after discovering a dead body off Jordan Hill Road.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Paradise Post.

Kenneth

Modesto, CA

#1 Feb 9, 2009
I would be a good idea to give some details of the body that was dropped.
What color is the hair?
How tall is the body?
What is the build of the body?
Is the build skinny in fat but pretty strong?
That dead body could be my brother for all I know.
My mom is afraid it could be, but
who knows. she thinks this because she hasn't
been able to contact him for a little while,
however we live 3 hours away,
To Kenneth

Chico, CA

#2 Feb 9, 2009
Call the police department and tell them your concerns. Maybe they could offer some ID that would releave your moms worries.
Erics Friend - CDP

Placerville, CA

#3 Feb 9, 2009
Great, another murder investigation for Paradise PD to screw up and leave unsolved! My prayers and sympathies to the victimís family.
huh

United States

#4 Feb 9, 2009
Erics Friend - CDP wrote:
Great, another murder investigation for Paradise PD to screw up and leave unsolved! My prayers and sympathies to the victimís family.
don't think the PPD is investigating this one, out of there jurisdiction, butty county sheriff is handling it according to the story
Erics Friend - CDP

Placerville, CA

#5 Feb 9, 2009
Thanks for the info - Maybe this investigation will go better.
looking

United States

#6 Feb 9, 2009
Why has this story been archived or is no longer available?? It was on the news tonight.
looking

United States

#7 Feb 9, 2009
Why has this story been archived or is no longer available? It was on tonights news.
lack of interest

United States

#8 Feb 10, 2009
looking wrote:
Why has this story been archived or is no longer available? It was on tonights news.
probably cancelled it due to lack of interest, who knows? maybe it's a county thing and not a paradise thing?
Torindy

Paradise, CA

#9 Feb 10, 2009
If it's Magalia, which it says it is then it's county....Paradise PD doesn't have any jurisdiction in Magalia...it's all sheriff.
George - Magalia CA

Chico, CA

#10 Feb 10, 2009
This is extremely unfortunate that anyone has been harmed. Erics Friend has the right frame of mind, that our condolences should go out to the family of this man.
My humble thought about the Magalia Police Force, is that we should give them our favored support through words of encouragement and an heart felt handshake of gratitude for the commitment in solving this crime and past crimes. Furthermore, we should understand that this Police Force do have our best interest and safety at the forefront of their responsibilities. Thanks....
really no kidding

Chico, CA

#11 Feb 10, 2009
George - Magalia CA wrote:
Furthermore, we should understand that this Police Force do have our best interest and safety at the forefront of their responsibilities. Thanks....
no kidding George? they "have our best interest and safety at the forefront of their responsibilities" Is that why these same guys chased Shane Tinnel down clark rd at 90 mph , and slapdash into Kathryn Bogosian-Langley, killing her? because of them having our safety and best interests in the forefront of their responsibilities??

What great guys to think of us common folk. Open your damn eyes please. i hope they find the person(s) responsible for this most recent death, but I've lost all faith that they have any consideration for our safety at all while they're " just doing their job"
doing-right

United States

#13 Feb 11, 2009
Do not have a link if you can't report the news. Nor Cal news broadcasting systems is one of the weakest in the US. get your ducks in a line! Keep the links current, don't you all have enough money to pay a low end position to facilitate this? I'll work to do this for a measly 15.00 a hour.!!!
doing-right

United States

#14 Feb 11, 2009
Erics Friend - CDP wrote:
I agree its all f- up around here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paradise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GOP DON'T TRUST Trump 1 hr Frightening One 13
Boy Scout Speech 6 hr Bad for Scouts 17
TRUMP is doing what PUTIN WANTS 7 hr GRANDPA DICKHOLELIE 12
Proof of election fraud. 8 hr Chrome Dome 2 4
Bye Bye Special Counsel Mueller! 8 hr a-citizen 16
Minneapolis says Bye Bye Betsy!!! 9 hr a-citizen 14
Why did mickey lose his job? 10 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 1

Paradise Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance