kem

Neuchatel, Switzerland

#22 May 27, 2010
she's a bitch and cheated lots of guys. Seems she lives in aussie land now

Since: Oct 09

Apple Valley, CA

#23 May 27, 2010
stephanie macey wrote:
She took advantage of my bf. Before we got toghether.. Played with his emotions to get money.. Careful every1
Awwww, he got his feelings hurt by a girl. And she took him for his money? Welcome to the real world. That's what women do.
stephanie macey

United States

#25 Jul 3, 2010
If she even is a woman...
skypilot

New Liskeard, Canada

#27 Jan 6, 2013
I am in daily contact with one who "claims" to be the former Melissa Midwest. This lady is NOW, as of January 6, 2013, living in Accra, Ghana.
I have MANY questions for this lady and she is constantly avoiding DIRECT answers.
She WILL NOT speak with me on web cam, only -- OCCASIONALY on the telephone.
I WANT to believe her and believe IN her but there are so many unanswered questions.
Can ANYONE give me some acceptable answers?
Bigbungy

West Bromwich, UK

#28 Feb 17, 2013
As of Jan 2013 some bitch claiming to be her scammed me. Seems she lives in Dallas TX and travels to Lagos Nigeria very often. Did IP check on mails received from her or him. Used the name Melisse Stella George.. E-mail [email protected] Beware everyone there are a lot of profiles on Tagged with her picture, dont trust any of them.... Bigbungy

Since: Feb 13

Clarinda, IA

#29 Feb 24, 2013
stephanie macey wrote:
If she even is a woman...
So your boyfriends gay?
Duh

United States

#30 Mar 9, 2013
I went to hair school with her first of all she is DIRTY!! GREASY HAIR ACNE EVEYWHERE AND SHE IS DUMBER THAN A BOX OF ROCKS! USES MEN FOR THEIR MONEY!!
Bigbungy

Manchester, UK

#31 Mar 10, 2013
Duh wrote:
I went to hair school with her first of all she is DIRTY!! GREASY HAIR ACNE EVEYWHERE AND SHE IS DUMBER THAN A BOX OF ROCKS! USES MEN FOR THEIR MONEY!!
Hiya Duh...just asking when and where this was that you met her ?....
I Love Melissa 5811

El Dorado Hills, CA

#32 May 12, 2013
Hey Toast - Love your Posts, But you give Wyoming a Bad name. It peeple like you that deserve A Brand Nowtruble with the big words Walmart Complete with Da Big Lights. The way you write makes me think You are jealous that some of us were actually bright enough to getaway from Chugwater. By the way are the the idiot that ran into the Onlky store in town that served soft Ice cream in a cone?? I am sure you are Pissed off cuz you can not afford to fix that Pinto that you drove inott he store.
I like Wyoming, so why cant you hitch a ride on a big rig and head for someplace that deserves teh likes of you Like California. You will fit right in. Who knows maybe you will become a mouvie star then you can Meet and date PAris Hilton and that poor misunderstood Lindsey Lohan. I think you are a match. If you have trouble with the big words just axt someone...
Really Toasted wrote:
<quoted text>
--No, you boob fron IL--shes 118 now.-- Where do you idiots come from. HA HA HA HA--Just a joke son!. Ah well, go ahead and get mad--who cares. I have an uncle thats not 'wound to tight'either.-- so I understand! Runs in the family. Does the Super Walmart in your neighborhoodt have a beegk parking lot with lotsa lights and all that stuff? Let me know as soon as you can. We don't have one here Chugwater(too small), so we have to use the one in Chey--the parking lot there is paved and everything.
joni tokay

Asia/Pacific Region

#33 Jun 6, 2013
Maybe she is a melissa parkwr or some one from melbourne and now she stay in california using melissa midwest picture
joni tokay

Asia/Pacific Region

#34 Jun 8, 2013
3 weeks ago I habe sitting on the beach in kuta beach bali indonesia , when I look the beautifull waves some body with hot body passing me and sitting near by me and I just realize if she melissa midwest I think she is living in bali indonesia because she is so relax like at home
joni tokay

Asia/Pacific Region

#35 Jun 8, 2013
That story on this year one month ago
joni tokay

Asia/Pacific Region

#36 Jun 18, 2013
My friend said she is in bali indonesia now
Besara

Des Moines, IA

#37 Jun 18, 2013
joni tokay wrote:
My friend said she is in bali indonesia now
Your friend is into bestiality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Papillion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy (Jay) Franks owner of Evolution Systems (Sep '16) 9 hr Private joker 107
News Choosing Israel, Trump Mirrors Reagan May 22 Zionist 2
News On Your Side - Pot Pie Recall (Oct '07) May 16 PRIME RIB 50
News Iowa, Nebraska senators re-introduce immigratio... May 8 Defeat Elizabeth ... 4
where r some gay or bi men that I can meet in o... (Oct '12) May 7 Closerbi 2
Last Post Wins! (Jan '11) May 7 Princess Hey 61
How to Order Prescription Drugs Safely Online May 2 freely 6

Papillion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Papillion Mortgages