james

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Their May be Some fancy big roofing company's In Omaha .But most have never drove A nail in their lives. I shingled For 15 years And still do from time to time.If I wanted to have A person put my roof on It would Be Rainwater Roofing.This Man Taught me How to shingle Years Ago And takes Pride In the work He does.

If I wanted A doctor I would Want the best. And this Is What Rainwater Is The Best!!!!!!!! No fancy Office Like pyramid. And Someone who will lie to you. Rainwater Has been around the Omaha area for about 20 years.

Most of the storm chaser's In Omaha Are Sales People Who Started their own company's when they found out About the money that could be made And have never nailed A shingle ever.

So If you want A great Roof On your home. One you can take pride in Give Rainwater roofing A call.....Again Yes he is A friend of mine.I have known him All my life He is A very honest person.And If anyone has any questions I will stop By Every now And then And try to Answer Them....And if you are getting estimates. Ask A few Of the following Questions.

How do you cut around A pipe Flashing's. Answer Their should be A 1" water Trough around it.

2# How Many Nails Are in A shingle If they say four you might think Again There are eight.

3# Ask them What Is Step flashing.

4# How Many Inches Is A roll of felt Answer 36"

5 How Many Squares Does A roll Of 15 Pound Felt Cover Answer 4# and 2 If it is 30# Pound Felt.

6# What Is A California Cut Valley Answer It is where it looks like A straight line Up the valley

7# Ask them What size are the nails Answer 1"1/4

8# Ask them What Is A Nail Line. Answer it is where the nails go that they actually hit two shingles rather than just one.

9# What Is 30/ 36 Pattern Answer It is A pattern That Is used On the east coast.

`10# How wide is felt For A Wood Shake roof Answer 18" 30# Pound . Hope All you home owners Have fun With this And If your Sales Guy Can not Answer These Question you might need to go with another company And If They Pull Up with A eagleview Report In Hand Could show he don't even know how to measure A roof.

Please fill free to ask me any questions And no I do not Work for Rainwater Roofing. How ever I did work for Pyramid for A couple of weeks.However I can not give you A Opinion On them.

If you need any help understanding your Insurance Papers Just ask I will be blessed to Help you. Thompson And Thompson Is Another Great Company.

And you will hear it is against the law to pay A persons Deductible....It is not.....You can save thousands of dollars by doing A little research.

And I hear Pyramid Does good work As well.....
Besara

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

james wrote:
Their May be Some fancy big roofing company's In Omaha .But most have never drove A nail in their lives. I shingled For 15 years And still do from time to time.If I wanted to have A person put my roof on It would Be Rainwater Roofing.This Man Taught me How to shingle Years Ago And takes Pride In the work He does.
If I wanted A doctor I would Want the best. And this Is What Rainwater Is The Best!!!!!!!! No fancy Office Like pyramid. And Someone who will lie to you. Rainwater Has been around the Omaha area for about 20 years.
Most of the storm chaser's In Omaha Are Sales People Who Started their own company's when they found out About the money that could be made And have never nailed A shingle ever.
So If you want A great Roof On your home. One you can take pride in Give Rainwater roofing A call.....Again Yes he is A friend of mine.I have known him All my life He is A very honest person.And If anyone has any questions I will stop By Every now And then And try to Answer Them....And if you are getting estimates. Ask A few Of the following Questions.
How do you cut around A pipe Flashing's. Answer Their should be A 1" water Trough around it.
2# How Many Nails Are in A shingle If they say four you might think Again There are eight.
3# Ask them What Is Step flashing.
4# How Many Inches Is A roll of felt Answer 36"
5 How Many Squares Does A roll Of 15 Pound Felt Cover Answer 4# and 2 If it is 30# Pound Felt.
6# What Is A California Cut Valley Answer It is where it looks like A straight line Up the valley
7# Ask them What size are the nails Answer 1"1/4
8# Ask them What Is A Nail Line. Answer it is where the nails go that they actually hit two shingles rather than just one.
9# What Is 30/ 36 Pattern Answer It is A pattern That Is used On the east coast.
`10# How wide is felt For A Wood Shake roof Answer 18" 30# Pound . Hope All you home owners Have fun With this And If your Sales Guy Can not Answer These Question you might need to go with another company And If They Pull Up with A eagleview Report In Hand Could show he don't even know how to measure A roof.
Please fill free to ask me any questions And no I do not Work for Rainwater Roofing. How ever I did work for Pyramid for A couple of weeks.However I can not give you A Opinion On them.
If you need any help understanding your Insurance Papers Just ask I will be blessed to Help you. Thompson And Thompson Is Another Great Company.
And you will hear it is against the law to pay A persons Deductible....It is not.....You can save thousands of dollars by doing A little research.
And I hear Pyramid Does good work As well.....
Your spelling is terrible. Why should anyone think you have credibility?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Papillion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Southside Terrace Eyed for Demolition 14 hr Deport 1
Omaha Budget Report: $11 Million Surplus Wed A Breath of Fresh... 1
Arrested Woman Escapes Cruiser Aug 19 more racism 2
Review: Koko African Braiding Salon Aug 18 Best braiding in ... 1
Immigration could surface in Nebraska gov. race Aug 17 Leave Nebraska 1
A New Syndrome! Aug 14 Earline44 1
Door to Door - "sales people" Aug 13 Hoover Niebold 2

Search the Papillion Forum:
•••
•••