Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (District 2) in 2010?

Posted in the Papillion Forum

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Feb 26, 2011

“What's up?”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Voted For Tom White

Judged:

Its time for a change! Terry Lee promised voters a self imposed term limit. Since he can't keep his promises, I'll give him a term limit.

“It's NOT Rocket Science”

Since: Mar 07

Anywhere, Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Voted For Lee Terry

Judged:

Term Limit changes require legislation. If someone has a proven track record that he works for the constituency, and the peopel want him back, guess what-he gets voted back in. While he weighs his self-imposed term limits, being in public office, he also weighs the needs of the public. Bravo for Lee Terry to brave the issues and carry on the good fight for Nebraskans.
Mary

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Judged:

I'm embarrassed to admit I am a republican. I won't be voting republican in the next election. Since the religious right has taken over the GOP I cannot give them my vote. Nebraska is well on it's way to outlawing abortion and it makes me sick! I had a baby with Potters disease. Found out at 20wks. Not only did baby have not have kidneys it also had deformed feet and a heart defect. Due to not having kidneys, fluid accumulated in the abdomen causing the abdomen to be huge. I also became very ill in this pregnancy with high blood pressure. It was a horrible, painful experience. I would like to have the option of choosing abortion if I'm ever in a similar predicament. I know for a fact not all children are a blessing. How dare the state of nebraska make my decisions for me. How dare nebraska make my situation more painful by requiring me to undergo more tests and counseling.

As far a Lee Terry goes....I still remember him being interviewed by fox on 9-11. duh, uh, uh duh...he sounded like a moron.
Dean

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Voted For Lee Terry

Both are into negative campaigning. Terry is the guy who wants to control government spending and debt.
hadenuffoflee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Voted For Tom White

Judged:

Lee Terry is just a mid level yes man to the GOP and an easy mark for the Lady Lobbyists
StandUpSpeakUp

Sidney, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

Voted For Lee Terry

Tom White's ads sound strikingly similar to the disinformation put out by Democrats. No thanks. I'm hoping for change!
Fben

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

Judged:

Mary wrote:
I'm embarrassed to admit I am a republican. I won't be voting republican in the next election. Since the religious right has taken over the GOP I cannot give them my vote. Nebraska is well on it's way to outlawing abortion and it makes me sick! I had a baby with Potters disease. Found out at 20wks. Not only did baby have not have kidneys it also had deformed feet and a heart defect. Due to not having kidneys, fluid accumulated in the abdomen causing the abdomen to be huge. I also became very ill in this pregnancy with high blood pressure. It was a horrible, painful experience. I would like to have the option of choosing abortion if I'm ever in a similar predicament. I know for a fact not all children are a blessing. How dare the state of nebraska make my decisions for me. How dare nebraska make my situation more painful by requiring me to undergo more tests and counseling.
As far a Lee Terry goes....I still remember him being interviewed by fox on 9-11. duh, uh, uh duh...he sounded like a moron.
Are we supposed to believe your first sentence? Do you think you're clever? lol...And those evil religious people have taken over a political party? lol...Kind of sounds like the Taliban, doesn't it? You are a horrible liar.

“http://obbop.wor dpress.com/”

Since: Oct 08

Fight the feds for freedom

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2011

Does Terry STILL support the ongoing illegal alien invaders violating the once-sovereign USA?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2011

Brother Ellis gets my vote!!!!!!!!!!

http://web.archive.org/web/20010208164230/htt...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2011

Lee Terry PROMISED to do a self-done term limit.

Vote for a liar?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Papillion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Southside Terrace Eyed for Demolition 3 hr Deport 1
Omaha Budget Report: $11 Million Surplus 19 hr A Breath of Fresh... 1
Arrested Woman Escapes Cruiser Tue more racism 2
Review: Koko African Braiding Salon Mon Best braiding in ... 1
Immigration could surface in Nebraska gov. race Aug 17 Leave Nebraska 1
A New Syndrome! Aug 14 Earline44 1
Door to Door - "sales people" Aug 13 Hoover Niebold 2

Search the Papillion Forum:
•••
•••