Park shooting victim remembered

Park shooting victim remembered

There are 2 comments on the The Papillion Times story from Apr 6, 2011, titled Park shooting victim remembered. In it, The Papillion Times reports that:

Joe Piper won young friends in the last year but lost his life Tuesday following a shooting at Seymour Smith Park.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Papillion Times.

Anonymous123

Bellevue, NE

#1 Apr 7, 2011
by numerious occasions joe was selling drugs, carrying hand guns and constantly speaking about his gangs and "colors", i do pray for the family and in shock that this would happen to a local boy but i just thought the people should know before they make their assumptions
someonewhocared

United States

#2 Apr 7, 2011
But did he deserve to die so tragically and so violently. Joe had his faults but he had a rough life and did not deserve what happened to him. Joe you are in my prayers. I hope you realize people did care about you and you will be missed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Papillion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: KoKo's African Diversity Braiding Salon (May '11) Aug 30 law enforcement 56
Omaha Emergency Dental Service Aug 27 JPitman 3
News Shareholders Excited To See The Oracle Of Omaha Aug 27 just-us 6
News Arrest Made In Robbery Of Woman In Omaha Church Aug 23 Walkin Boss 2
horny Aug 20 Jnight 2
Review: I Love Kickboxing Aug 20 Margaret Nolan 8
The 4 best attractions of Omaha (Apr '14) Aug 15 SexSusie 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Papillion Mortgages