Man headed to trial for giving teens ...

Man headed to trial for giving teens alcohol before fatal crash

There are 3 comments on the KPTM Omaha story from Mar 16, 2007, titled Man headed to trial for giving teens alcohol before fatal crash. In it, KPTM Omaha reports that:

The 21 year-old who gave alcohol to three Gretna teens last December who were involved in a deadly crash will go to trial in April.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KPTM Omaha.

Parent of teens

Papillion, NE

#1 Mar 17, 2007
This guy deserves to have the maximum sentance. Next thing is to go after the parents that knowingly host drinking parties at their homes for their high school kids and friends.
Benjamin

Tulsa, OK

#2 Oct 29, 2007
Parent of teens wrote:
This guy deserves to have the maximum sentance. Next thing is to go after the parents that knowingly host drinking parties at their homes for their high school kids and friends.
I completely argree, and I wil do all that I can do to support parents like you.
D in Nebraska

Lenoir, NC

#3 Nov 1, 2007
Benjamin wrote:
<quoted text>
I completely argree, and I wil do all that I can do to support parents like you.
I agree with you too! The adults that give these teens this stuff should be held responsible! So many can not figure out where our youth get this stuff. Well for one, Some who work at quick shops turn off cameras and give this alcohol to the youths. Some do it for favors. Some parents do it because it makes them think they are being there friends (they need parents, not friends)None the less they are the adults. IF they would start cracking down on the adults who give this out then some of it may stop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Papillion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bellevue Priest Accused Of Sex Abuse (Dec '11) Jul 23 John 10
Review: Pharaoh's (Dec '12) Jul 17 Richard Dryface 20
Review: Auto Bath House (Jul '14) Jul 15 jessica 18
Idiots and fireworks Jul 13 Gretna 3
the truth about the jews and israel Jul 13 Jeremy Bickels 2
Vote For Trump Jul 10 Slow down 11
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) May '16 The Walrus was Paul 52

Papillion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Papillion Mortgages