Omaha Makes Orkin's List Of Top 50 Be...

Omaha Makes Orkin's List Of Top 50 Bedbug Cities

There are 4 comments on the WOWT-TV Omaha story from Jan 26, 2013, titled Omaha Makes Orkin's List Of Top 50 Bedbug Cities. In it, WOWT-TV Omaha reports that:

Pest control firm Orkin says Omaha is one of the places where it did the most bedbug treatments last year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOWT-TV Omaha.

lalin168

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

#1 Jan 28, 2013
So bedbug ..
www.clubvegas999.com
Jim Antony

Evanston, IL

#2 Feb 8, 2013
Orkin came to my house three times. They told me that Heat was all that was needed to get rid of this horrible Bedbug problem, that my neighbor brought over. Thanks Jeff.
Each time Orkin left, the problem would re-appear after two or three days. I finally went to BugStop.net and got some spray for like $68, that I mixed with water. Two treatments and the bed bugs were all gone. Orkin charged over $100 each time they came out. Now me, my girlfriend and her cat can sleep in the bedroom again without problem.
full of pests

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Feb 9, 2013
I agree. I live in Arkansas and received a questionable solicitation that patently offended me from United of Omaha. Fortunately, I am aware of the process of obtaining a prohibitory order against the sender and completed a form 1500 on this date. That means 30 days after a prohibitory order against the sender is issued further mailing is criminalized. This is one sure way to get rid of pests.
Jim Antony

Chicago, IL

#5 Feb 9, 2013
The bed bugs were coming out of my girlfriend's vagina!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Papillion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
#Legit #pain n #anxiety meds 1 hr Jrry 4
Review: Rally Motorsports Thu unprofessional cr... 3
News Omaha Police Investigate Swatting Call Jul 29 America Under Attack 4
News Former Omaha Fire Chief Tries Hand at Politics Jul 16 No Double Dipping 1
News Another mountain lion sighting in Omaha Jul 15 20 Feet Away 1
News Police: 9 taken to hospital after driver makes ... Jul 13 Trump Yes Bush No 1
Ghost Hunting (Feb '08) Jun '15 intrigued and cur... 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Papillion Mortgages