Convicted of child sexual assault, horse-riding teacher maintai...

He was a rising star in Bellevue, an enthusiastic community advocate and gifted horse handler who taught riding and life skills to children through his Barebacks and Bells club. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Cella

Des Moines, IA

#85 Oct 26, 2012
bbb wrote:
definitely a predator...no way to pretty it up...
Go away, pedophile. You're not wanted here.
Randy

United States

#86 Feb 25, 2013
I see someone finally advised him to shave the mustache. Does he still sport the aviator sunglasses and drive the older model white van with tinted windows up front and no window in the back? It's all true. Can you imagine this character pulling up at a club for kids?
WTF

Omaha, NE

#87 Jun 25, 2013
So I saw a fireworks stand run by "barebacks and bells" I thought to myself "what the F kind of creepy sounding non profit Org. Is this?!". so I went home and looked it up on google. This was one of the 1st results. Confirmed my suspicions. The fact that this place still exists to this day is shocking (2013 now). I have a great idea, when Sandusky gets out of jail lets put him in charge of our local youth group!
official club member

Omaha, NE

#88 Apr 27, 2014
Desperete Mom wrote:
I think your club is terrible if bbb member you really are a member. I ask for your help and you call me liar. You are not a good christian and your club is no good for helping people. Everyone I talked to said I was stupid for wanting to join and that Victor Putz was a creep and is probably guilty of molesting a lot more girls than the one he got caught for. One person even said they new him and he is a creep and the club is a bunch poor stupid people who would even help a child molester just to be around horses. No thank you and if there are any little girls whose parents are stupid enough to your club may God help them. This whole club should be ashamed.
I'm sorry for what they said this is still a real club and it is still free but everything you heard about mr. Putz it might be true but he never comes out to the club anyway and those people who posted arent in this club anymore
official club member

Omaha, NE

#89 Apr 27, 2014
This is still a real club and I hope always will ge ive been in this club since I was 4 and im 15 nothing bad has happened there. What Mr. Putz did might be true but you shouldn't take it out on the horse club, he almost never comes out anymore and people who says that he'll do it again well guess what..... he hasn't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Papillion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State Auditor Questions University Of Nebraska ... 2 hr Voting Taxpayer 1
police officer tazers partner and misses man th... Sat toothmkr 1
Former Prep Coach In Court On Misdemeanor Assau... Fri Eliminate Sports 1
Debate: Immigration - Omaha, NE (Jun '10) Dec 14 Joe smoo 13
Art notes (Apr '14) Dec 11 Trvo 2
Review: Auto Bath House Dec 11 Tyrone 14
Review: Mattress Peddler (Nov '08) Dec 8 cruisepiyer 46
Papillion Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web