Hillcrest Country Estates

Hillcrest Country Estates

There are 3 comments on the The Papillion Times story from Jun 27, 2007, titled Hillcrest Country Estates. In it, The Papillion Times reports that:

“No more long hallways with a nurse's station in the middle.”

It's a concept new to this area and will undoubtedly serve as a role model for future senior communities. via The Papillion Times

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Papillion Times.

Omaha, NE

#1 Jun 28, 2007
This is a great addition to Papillion. What a fantastic concept for the aging boomers. Maybe even allow local families to bring their aging parents here to be closer to them. What I like is it looks upscale but is targeting middle income. Hopefully it will kickstart that Titan Spring development too. Welcome to Papillion!

Omaha, NE

#2 Aug 13, 2007
I am excited to have Hillcrest Health in our town. I live in Titan Springs and am excited about all the new house starts and activity since Hillcrest made their announcement.
An employee

Omaha, NE

#3 Aug 20, 2008
I've worked in numerous facilities and this place is amazing and its great to be there! The residents and the possibilities that they are given its great! I really enjoy working there!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Papillion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote for Hillary Oct 15 White Fangs 10
News 2 arrested for teen sex trafficking operation i... Oct 13 Flopper 4
News Embattled Nebraska senator may survive cybersex... Oct 8 GAYS dont Grope W... 6
Omaha Auto glass replacement and Windshield rep... Oct 8 Ervin Mandelbrot 2
News Repeated downpours to threaten flooding in cent... Sep 29 Stephane Le Pig 2
In Jail on other cases? Sep 29 Stick it in me 2
News Embattled Nebraska senator may survive cybersex... Sep '16 Frankie Rizzo 15

Papillion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Papillion Mortgages