Lowlen Harvey Lowell
Love or lust

Salt Lake City, UT

#123 Jan 31, 2014
Annie Long wrote:
Prayers are never wasted. I will keep him and his family in my prayers and also all of you. Thank you TXtoo you are a good person.
So wow!!!! Ggc I hope to god in heaven you can move on and find a real man with real morals take care girls!
TEXAS

Lubbock, TX

#124 Jan 31, 2014
THANKS A MILLION "JR". ANSWERES MANY MANY QUESTIONS. MAINLY THE SAME STORY I WAS TOLD. AT LEAST YOU WERE GOOD ENOUGH TO TELL THE TRUTH AND NOT TRY TO SUGAR COAT FOR THIS MAN. THAT WAS WHAT NEEDED TO BE DONE. MAYBE CLOSURE CAN COME TO MANY WOMEN NOW. PRAYERS TO ALL CONCERNED.
TXtoo

United States

#125 Jan 31, 2014
It is kinda SAD in a way.. I haven't kinda met so many women , at one time, that I share something with.lol THEN to lose them so fast LOL

We all have to be GREAT women... get through & over this, KINDA together..:))

In a funny way.. I shall miss y'all LOL :)) Maybe we should start a club...LOL Stay in touch to share the HAPPY... HEALTHY .. times ahead :))??????? but NOT where it is public....
Tex

United States

#126 Jan 31, 2014
"Black moon 1-30-2014"

There IS about to be a shift in YOUR life...

Get ready for YOUR Blessing.....

YOU'VE been through enough & a breakthrough is on the way....

DON'T doubt it......

CLAIM IT....

Blessings :))
Love or lust

Salt Lake City, UT

#127 Feb 1, 2014
Girls be strong and DON'T give in to his blue fake eyes and just be true to who we all are
TXtoo

San Antonio, TX

#128 Feb 2, 2014
Don't go backwards & stay stuck in the past. There is no joy in being confused & unhappy. Get rid of bad habits .... This is the beginning of a new day to stop settling for less than you deserve. Don't fall in love with the face.. fall in love with the spirit, heart & character.

I ask God to take OUR hands & guide us, as we can't do it alone. Help US to make better decisions & remove OUR hurt & bitterness, caused by this encounter. I ask HIM to leave that which we need to remember to learn from it. Let US know when another evildoer comes into OUR lives, that WE don't fall again. Renew OUR hearts & forgive OUR errors of yesterday. WE are ALL GOOD women & DESERVE YOUR blessings & a GOOD man, a good life, & a safe love.

I lift US up to YOU .. Blessings :)

I ask you O LORD, to PLEASE send the Help Harvey NEEDS. So he can be the man WE believed him to be.( but.. it's ok if ya want to spank him a bit first.. LOL)
Lori

San Leandro, CA

#129 Feb 27, 2014
Has anyone heard from Harvey recently?
used n abused

United States

#130 Feb 28, 2014
Lori wrote:
Has anyone heard from Harvey recently?
yes absolutely everyday says how much he loves me and can never live without us me
Sea and smart now

United States

#131 Feb 28, 2014
he doesn't have a phone every daybut yes I used and abused we've all heard from him over and over and over again how much he loves us..I'm sorry how much he loves us and me really?he won't stop until he gets stopped which I'm sure is coming, we.can all sit here and believe that he's here for us but in actuality harv for himself as I was told from someone from the jail who contacted me several letters several PHONE calls have gone out to different women. GET smart girls
Lori

La Mesa, CA

#132 Feb 28, 2014
Sea and smart now wrote:
he doesn't have a phone every daybut yes I used and abused we've all heard from him over and over and over again how much he loves us..I'm sorry how much he loves us and me really?he won't stop until he gets stopped which I'm sure is coming, we.can all sit here and believe that he's here for us but in actuality harv for himself as I was told from someone from the jail who contacted me several letters several PHONE calls have gone out to different women. GET smart girls
Thank you for saying it like it is, you are rite,
I think he is so full of shit with his empty promises & lies, worst part he believes himself, and thinks women are stupid and can be manipulated by his looks & charm.
used n abused

United States

#133 Mar 1, 2014
Lori wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for saying it like it is, you are rite,
I think he is so full of shit with his empty promises & lies, worst part he believes himself, and thinks women are stupid and can be manipulated by his looks & charm.
so I assume you two ladies still talk to him as well?? Calls are made from him walking to his classes or actually from jail due to him havin a calling card. I still care Love him as well but just being that good friend he can get support from as he needs so despretly right now.
Sea ad smart now

Seattle, WA

#134 Mar 2, 2014
No after being contacted from jail I no longer answer his calls which are many or letters, hopefully one day he will get the hint and stop or run out of money that silly girls who support him through his desparity send him.

He received a long voice mail from me telling him exactly what I thought and knew and still continues, this is a sick and twisted man I personally am done discussing him it just adds to keep him in the lime light.. But I know for a fact it will come to an abrupt end soon..
Love or lust

Salt Lake City, UT

#135 Mar 5, 2014
Sea ad smart now wrote:
No after being contacted from jail I no longer answer his calls which are many or letters, hopefully one day he will get the hint and stop or run out of money that silly girls who support him through his desparity send him.
He received a long voice mail from me telling him exactly what I thought and knew and still continues, this is a sick and twisted man I personally am done discussing him it just adds to keep him in the lime light.. But I know for a fact it will come to an abrupt end soon..
actually I am still receiving calls from him too! What a complete waste of our time
used n abused

United States

#136 Mar 8, 2014
Love or lust wrote:
<quoted text> actually I am still receiving calls from him too! What a complete waste of our time
Have to say did talk to him last night was at his class had to say the same Love you need you you are the only one on n on n on but mainly had to tell me his phone is shut off will call when he gets money from jsil im sure the clue was send me money plz Ha Lmao
curious

United States

#137 Mar 8, 2014
Sea ad smart now wrote:
How will it come to an end?
Stronger than harv

Salt Lake City, UT

#138 Mar 9, 2014
How will it come to an end?[/ he will hopefully grow a heart and a conscious. But I know deep dOwn he will never change and he will eventually use us all until we are an empty shell of the women we used to be. Why do we get involved with men that make all these empty promises and make us feel good in the moment ? But then if we don't follow his rules,ie. meet me now, do this now, prove that you love me, then we see his real side. I was so in love with this man, and I thought he was in love with me. He used me, and I pray to god he stops soon, but know he will never
Here nor their

United States

#139 Mar 9, 2014
Stronger than harv wrote:
How will it come to an end?[/ he will hopefully grow a heart and a conscious. But I know deep dOwn he will never change and he will eventually use us all until we are an empty shell of the women we used to be. Why do we get involved with men that make all these empty promises and make us feel good in the moment ? But then if we don't follow his rules,ie. meet me now, do this now, prove that you love me, then we see his real side. I was so in love with this man, and I thought he was in love with me. He used me, and I pray to god he stops soon, but know he will never
The most oddly thing cant understand is how come hes in work release no job and can leave on a day such as today (sunday) Is allowed to leave with a woman named Annie Long whom drove his sorry ass to get belongings out of his camper? Unreal how he gets away with the crap hes done!
Sad but true

South San Francisco, CA

#140 Mar 10, 2014
Here nor their wrote:
<quoted text> The most oddly thing cant understand is how come hes in work release no job and can leave on a day such as today (sunday) Is allowed to leave with a woman named Annie Long whom drove his sorry ass to get belongings out of his camper? Unreal how he gets away with the crap hes done!
Im Not surprised at all because Harvey is a master manipulator that's how. Annie Long is Harvey's old girlfriend. She knows all about Harvey, his family & his antics, but They still see each other even now & they always have been seein each other yes even when hes in jail,Nice of the jail to let him out to get laid,doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out & that he's not goin without much while in jail. Harvey's playing all the women who will participate & hes Keeping his options open for his release. He will NEVER tell the truth because he is not capable. The only thing that can change him is smith & Wesson & God. He will continue as long as he can because he has no conscience for the lies he tells or self worth, & obviously hes mentally ill to continue his crap even from jail. Hello people theirs Plenty of Fish in the Ocean Ladies, do yourself a favor and move on unless you like being played, used & want to be miserable and alone at the end of all Harvey's empty promises & lies...
Btw Harvey detests being called a liar & cheater. He can't handle the truth even as sweet & charming as he can be watch what he does when confronted. It's all a big waste of time and heart ache,
curious

United States

#141 Mar 10, 2014
Sad but true wrote:
<quoted text>
Im Not surprised at all because Harvey is a master manipulator that's how. Annie Long is Harvey's old girlfriend. She knows all about Harvey, his family & his antics, but They still see each other even now & they always have been seein each other yes even when hes in jail,Nice of the jail to let him out to get laid,doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out & that he's not goin without much while in jail. Harvey's playing all the women who will participate & hes Keeping his options open for his release. He will NEVER tell the truth because he is not capable. The only thing that can change him is smith & Wesson & God. He will continue as long as he can because he has no conscience for the lies he tells or self worth, & obviously hes mentally ill to continue his crap even from jail. Hello people theirs Plenty of Fish in the Ocean Ladies, do yourself a favor and move on unless you like being played, used & want to be miserable and alone at the end of all Harvey's empty promises & lies...
Btw Harvey detests being called a liar & cheater. He can't handle the truth even as sweet & charming as he can be watch what he does when confronted. It's all a big waste of time and heart ache,
It is a pretty big assumption that he is getting laid who knows what the relationship between them is now. Are all you ladies local? If everyone is looking for some kind of closure why don't you all go down to the work release on a given Sunday call and set it up with officer Sanchez and get your closure.
Annie Long

United States

#142 Mar 10, 2014
Here nor their wrote:
<quoted text> The most oddly thing cant understand is how come hes in work release no job and can leave on a day such as today (sunday) Is allowed to leave with a woman named Annie Long whom drove his sorry ass to get belongings out of his camper? Unreal how he gets away with the crap hes done!
Is there a reason you want to call me out when you are hiding behind a little cutsie name? I don't have anything to hide.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carbondale resident convicted of embezzlement Dec 10 Aristotle 2
News Carbondale dispensary shut down, owner arrested (Oct '11) Nov '17 Missing musician 2
Visit to Crawford soon (Jul '16) Oct '17 Andy 2
News Bugs Found Crawling Inside Man's Scalp (Jul '07) Mar '17 Anonymous 22
News Thousands mass in downtown Denver for Women's M... (Jan '17) Jan '17 barrack 1
News 'River bandit' pleads guilty in four cases (Jul '09) Dec '16 Kerru 3
News Small town theaters offer more than movies (Mar '15) Mar '15 Mindy Witt 1

Paonia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paonia Mortgages