First Prev
of 7
Next Last
some one that

United States

#1 Dec 7, 2011
where is she
A B C 123

United States

#2 Dec 7, 2011
she homed wiff her brain new bay b boy
some one that

United States

#3 Dec 11, 2011
i really miss you a lot the fun times we had get up with me and talk about old times whitey
dotta

United States

#4 Dec 17, 2011
U dotta be kidden! How men ne thay gonna haif for utters 2 soup port ? Ant thay a limb et howl men ne kan half n a crack her box. Sum 1 need 2 chek on it
A B C 123

United States

#5 Dec 17, 2011
I agree with you, looks hopeless but you never know.
haha

Gilbert, WV

#6 Dec 19, 2011
whoever "dotta" is and "A B C 123" they need to get out of the hollow and learn some grammar skills..
A B C 123

United States

#7 Dec 19, 2011
haha wrote:
whoever "dotta" is and "A B C 123" they need to get out of the hollow and learn some grammar skills..
lmao

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#8 Dec 20, 2011
dotta wrote:
U dotta be kidden! How men ne thay gonna haif for utters 2 soup port ? Ant thay a limb et howl men ne kan half n a crack her box. Sum 1 need 2 chek on it
Is this suppose to be Enghish? It"s not even good lingo! If you want people to take you seriously then write with the good sense that you were born with and If you can't write any better, I am sorry. Go to school.
Practice what you preach

United States

#9 Dec 21, 2011
Maybe you need to practice your spelling . What the heck it Enghish ?
some one who knows

United States

#10 Feb 15, 2012
Megan Mounts isn't worth dirt. She does take care of her kids or buy them what they need the only thing she knows is DRUGS and F***IN any thing WITH LEGS AND MONEY!!!!That doesn't say much about the one with her and all that has been with her... SHE AIN'T NOTHING BUT A WHO**!!!!!!!!
pimp

United States

#11 Feb 19, 2012
u need to learn how to spell wroth a dotta how ever abc 123 abc is
lol thats funny

United States

#12 Feb 19, 2012
yeah she is a hoe you got that right i seen her at bob's and she was rubbing her belly so she must be pregnant again wonder who the daddy is this time,lol
OMG

United States

#13 Feb 19, 2012
lol thats funny wrote:
yeah she is a hoe you got that right i seen her at bob's and she was rubbing her belly so she must be pregnant again wonder who the daddy is this time,lol
Oh NOooooo Not aGAIN!!!!!!!!!!
stardust

Richmond, VA

#14 Mar 5, 2012
girls like Megan should not have kids the ones she has got CPS should take. She ain't nothing but a PILL WHO**!!! who would do anything for a pill and would lay down with anyone.It's a shame those babies have to live with that and their mawmaw isn't no good either that's where Megan learned it from.Renee has even as went as low as fuc*!!! Keven's dad now isn't that gross wouldn't surprise me if Megan and Renee isn't both doing him.You know they keep it in the family.But really we should all call CPS and take up for those babies. They can't say anything and we as the people of this community should speak up and be their voice. I would hate to think that we would get on here and say this shit and then not do something about those babies. Those babies needs us to HELP them. Remember we our the only chance those babies have got.CPS will find out if they our takeing care of them or not.But must speak up first. I would hate to see something happen to one of them and then have to live with myself knowing that I didn't do anything when I had the chance.I can't do it by myself CPS has to have more than 1 person. Remember WE OUR THEIR VOICE!!!!!!!
Sounds Like

United States

#15 Mar 7, 2012
stardust wrote:
girls like Megan should not have kids the ones she has got CPS should take. She ain't nothing but a PILL WHO**!!! who would do anything for a pill and would lay down with anyone.It's a shame those babies have to live with that and their mawmaw isn't no good either that's where Megan learned it from.Renee has even as went as low as fuc*!!! Keven's dad now isn't that gross wouldn't surprise me if Megan and Renee isn't both doing him.You know they keep it in the family.But really we should all call CPS and take up for those babies. They can't say anything and we as the people of this community should speak up and be their voice. I would hate to think that we would get on here and say this shit and then not do something about those babies. Those babies needs us to HELP them. Remember we our the only chance those babies have got.CPS will find out if they our takeing care of them or not.But must speak up first. I would hate to see something happen to one of them and then have to live with myself knowing that I didn't do anything when I had the chance.I can't do it by myself CPS has to have more than 1 person. Remember WE OUR THEIR VOICE!!!!!!!
Sounds like you are jelouse of her but for someone to act so concern wheres ya name at you dont expecked people to believe someone who wont put there name up here do ya. Sounds like you think us panther people are stupid. If you concern put ya name up here so we all can see if you know what ya talking about. I will call my self if you can give me some proof and you will back me up but i will not call because of someone with the name star dust is just jelouse.
which is it

United States

#16 Mar 8, 2012
stardust wrote:
girls like Megan should not have kids the ones she has got CPS should take. She ain't nothing but a PILL WHO**!!! who would do anything for a pill and would lay down with anyone.It's a shame those babies have to live with that and their mawmaw isn't no good either that's where Megan learned it from.Renee has even as went as low as fuc*!!! Keven's dad now isn't that gross wouldn't surprise me if Megan and Renee isn't both doing him.You know they keep it in the family.But really we should all call CPS and take up for those babies. They can't say anything and we as the people of this community should speak up and be their voice. I would hate to think that we would get on here and say this shit and then not do something about those babies. Those babies needs us to HELP them. Remember we our the only chance those babies have got.CPS will find out if they our takeing care of them or not.But must speak up first. I would hate to see something happen to one of them and then have to live with myself knowing that I didn't do anything when I had the chance.I can't do it by myself CPS has to have more than 1 person. Remember WE OUR THEIR VOICE!!!!!!!
You are a piece of work ! Calling someone a pill hoe and then saying the babies don't deserve to live this life then turn around and say cps needs to see if these babies are getting taken care of. You need to get your facts straight before you go making statements. Anyone knows there isn't a pill head that takes proper care of their kids , but unless you can back this statement I would be watching about what I said. Like you stated on another thread on here, best watch you can be sued ! Another thing if you are so concerned about kids why would you get on a site like this that has nothing to do with cps ! Call cps and give them the proof if you have any and if not I would recommend you keep it to yourself. Oh and by law cps is obligated to check into everything that is reported by just one person !
ha ha

Ransom, KY

#17 Mar 11, 2012
listen very careful i have known Megen for a while now ye she can get a little wild but can't we all look in ur own back yard clen the skeltons out of ur own closet and make sure the shit is out of ur yard before you start on someone elses ok honey she is a good mommy
Well

New York, NY

#18 Mar 30, 2012
I'm with Meagan everyday and CPS has investagated 6 times already and the papers they send her says there was no abuse no neglect and the children are safe Megan takes care of those kids she does buy them what they need or want and those children love their mommy she is with them everyday given them attention and love she does everything in her power to protect them the one u need to look at ain't her it's someone else so it doesn't matter how many times you call she hasn't been proven unfit yett so have fun
1 post removed
SAD

United States

#20 Apr 1, 2012
R.I.P. Baby Damian.
wondering

Princeton, WV

#21 Apr 3, 2012
what happned to that precious baby boy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Panther Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 3 hr _FLATLINE-------- 4,644
Word game (Jun '12) 7 hr Que Sera Sera 1,164
Word Association... (Jun '12) 8 hr Que Sera Sera 2,310
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 9 hr luci 9,933
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 19 hr Duh 1,282
Salaries in Oceana Mon Nosey 7
what should bedtime be for 16 year olds (Nov '09) Sun Maroon Man 55
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Panther Mortgages