not a steele

United States

#1 Apr 12, 2010
what ever happened to kenny ray steele,he rode his moms shirt tale & had kids by mary hurley that was probably raised on welfare because he cant keep a job if he ever had one
no relation

United States

#2 Apr 12, 2010
it was tina steele,they have kids they might be married i dont know she dated little bo cline while kenny was in jail.his mom bettey has always took care of him,he is nothing worth talking about,you are talking about kenny ray the skinny dark haired pill snorter right?
cuzn

United States

#3 Apr 16, 2010
yeah he's a pillhead & his girl tina is your typical welfare mom,he did not take after betty or kenny
Another druggie gone

Apple Grove, WV

#4 Apr 16, 2010
not a steele wrote:
what ever happened to kenny ray steele,he rode his moms shirt tale & had kids by mary hurley that was probably raised on welfare because he cant keep a job if he ever had one
I totally agree with you 100% but his wife was Tina and the drug head is in jail where they all need to be that do their wives and kids the way he did ..
I'm proud of Tina for leaveing that no good for nothing trash now she has money for her and they kid's and she's a very pretty woman who could have done alot better then his skinny drug headed azz !!
GOOD JOB TINA IM PROUD OF YOU GIRLFRIEND
Another druggie gone

Apple Grove, WV

#5 Apr 16, 2010
IF YOU WANNA SEE HIS UGLY MUG GO TO THIS
www.wvrja.com and inmate serch type in the last name and your'll see Kenneth Steele
yeah

United States

#6 Apr 17, 2010
true.....she was on welfare the entire time & he did use his mom,Tina....if you left Im sure u in a better place with a better man but wonderin what he did that made you wake up?
yeah

Peapack, NJ

#7 Apr 17, 2010
wait....did she leave or is she gone cause he is in jail,does she work to support her kids & who is her new bo lol i meant man?
just me

United States

#8 Apr 17, 2010
she is married to hurman justice.
miko10

United States

#9 Apr 17, 2010
geez do you guys have nothing better to do?
asking you thesame

Apple Grove, WV

#10 Apr 17, 2010
yeah wrote:
wait....did she leave or is she gone cause he is in jail,does she work to support her kids & who is her new bo lol i meant man?
Do you work or get an SSI check every month don't worry about what income she has or how she get's it just be happy she's aways for that lowlife piece os sh1t he need's to be someone's little b1tch in there if he isn't already Lol
kellie

Peapack, NJ

#11 Apr 18, 2010
herman justice as in big daddy graham justices son?
hometown2

United States

#12 Apr 18, 2010
kellie wrote:
herman justice as in big daddy graham justices son?
Yeap he is grahams son,, and tina is better off with him than kenny ray. and as far as tina being on welfare tell me who isnt in mcdowell county... lol a handful has jobs but the rest sure as heck dont. she does what she has to do for her kids. and i dont blame her one bit. and the one who started the gosh forsaken forum dont even know who they are talking about,, they tried to say it was mary hurleys kids i mean comeon marys last name isnt even hurley anymore its coleman. so get a life and leave theirs alone
areyouserious

United States

#13 Apr 18, 2010
wait you are braggin that she is on welfare,left a pill head to marry herman justice who has never worked a day in his life,drug dealer who has been in jail for saleing & nearly od'd not to long ago.you are talkin outta both sides of your mouth,wait kenny & herman was best friends in the 90s,damn cant the girl get outta panther & find a man who hasnt did or sold drugs,what a loser,.laughing my ass off @ this forum.so they live on ssi & welfare while the rest of us pay the piper.
hometown2

United States

#14 Apr 18, 2010
areyouserious wrote:
wait you are braggin that she is on welfare,left a pill head to marry herman justice who has never worked a day in his life,drug dealer who has been in jail for saleing & nearly od'd not to long ago.you are talkin outta both sides of your mouth,wait kenny & herman was best friends in the 90s,damn cant the girl get outta panther & find a man who hasnt did or sold drugs,what a loser,.laughing my ass off @ this forum.so they live on ssi & welfare while the rest of us pay the piper.
Hun i did alot in the 90's and hung around alot of people that i would rather die than see now... so that was kinda a retarded comment and as far as tina dont worry a bout her,, get on with your lifee
areyouserious

United States

#15 Apr 19, 2010
I was just saying,I ran around with both of them (close friends) & they seemed to be the best of friends,so makes one wonder how long this has been going on.Hey I didnt start the thread so why you getting pissed @ me,I just said cant the girl get a guy that is in no way drug related (saleing or doing) I know she dont have an education but damn there is more to life than sorry men & as far as Kenny Ray he deserves to be where he is @ but dont brag on herman cause he's been there alot longer,haha whatever
Wait

United States

#16 Apr 20, 2010
Usually when one keeps going for a user/saler they are into the same crap theirselves.I don't understand why anyone would do that after seeing what drugs do to people, but they do tend to do them after so long for some reason. Anyone who chooses drugs sure don't want anything out of life and couldn't care anything about anyone in their life, not even their kids.
hometown2

United States

#17 Apr 20, 2010
areyouserious wrote:
I was just saying,I ran around with both of them (close friends) & they seemed to be the best of friends,so makes one wonder how long this has been going on.Hey I didnt start the thread so why you getting pissed @ me,I just said cant the girl get a guy that is in no way drug related (saleing or doing) I know she dont have an education but damn there is more to life than sorry men & as far as Kenny Ray he deserves to be where he is @ but dont brag on herman cause he's been there alot longer,haha whatever
Okay first of all i wasnt pissed at you i wouldnt waster my time i was stating my opinion and for another thing why do you care who she is with are you sleeping in the bed with themm every night? i dont think so!!!and as far as tina being uneducated who are you to judge her im p[retty sure nobody gave you the title of TOP DOG !!!!! So as a said b4 get-a-life,, this is the last time i will be writing on this stupid forum because YOU are not worth my time........ and dont flatter yourself i wouldnt waste my sense of emotion being pissed at you...
areyouserious

United States

#18 Apr 20, 2010
I'm thinking hometown2 is kin to the girl? Oh wait...hometown2 said it wasn't worth their time & wouldn't be posting on this forum anymore.She is uneducated (I don't remember her past jr. high)& making uneducated decisions (cocaine snorter to cocaine pusher),Kenny trained her well(stay home & get the welfare)lol!! Herman....has he ever worked a day in his life? No unless it was making a sale or cashing in on his crazy check!! Kenny well anyone that knew him knew he was a joke. Much like others were doing..I'm just giving my opinion too,isn't that what this page is for? There are 3 people being talked bout in this forum,druggie,system sucker & drug dealer so really no one is worth talking about,I just recognized the topix title as an old friend.Damn,don't lose sleep over it!!
mad at Panther

United States

#19 May 12, 2010
Everyone is talking about poor Tina, well guess what Tina is a bigger pill snorter than Kenny Ray.. Her sorry ass is why hes locked up now.. and for Herman hes the reason Kenny Ray ever went to jail the 1st time, he took the blame for that sorry bunch.....
hudn

United States

#20 May 12, 2010
tina "justice" is the sorriest piece of trash that has walked the face of this earth. she dosent even deserve to be shat upon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Panther Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 1 hr Doug77 2,913
Word game (Jun '12) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 926
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 13 hr Life after Love 934
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 15 hr Theo 8,797
Word Association... (Jun '12) Sun Theo 1,652
Molly moocher time Sun blade 7
Wicca (Witches So-Called Religion)LOL (Aug '11) Apr 24 urfamiliar 335
More from around the web

Panther People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]