GOP Voted for Death Panels in 2003

GOP Voted for Death Panels in 2003

There are 159 comments on the snafu-ed.blogspot.com story from Aug 14, 2009, titled GOP Voted for Death Panels in 2003. In it, snafu-ed.blogspot.com reports that:

This is now a non-issue because the end-of-life counseling provision in the health care reform bill which gave rise to the "death panel" mythology is now out of the bill, but while the GOP tries to protect its health insurance backers by fighting against Universal Health Care , Time Magazine recalls that the GOP voted for a similar provision in 2003. For "death panels" then, and now conveniently against them now when it suits there needs. Hypocritical.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at snafu-ed.blogspot.com.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Since: Aug 09

Peoria, AZ

#146 Aug 18, 2009
My Republicans party are not bipartisan party.Only those Democ-Rats like a bipartisanship but not a fat chance. For the past 9 years we have the majority of the senate & we screw this country so bad & we are so proud to hand it over this badly in economic shape to that black rat in the White House. Many idiot Conservatives Republicans & white trash love us for it. Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck & the rest of us in Fox Studio are laughing big. We knew that plenty of idiotic Americans can easily be control & miss lead. Miss leading Americans to vote against Health Care Reform is our peace of work! Yeah!
Land of the Free to screw your fellow Americans for money. Vote for smaller government. Di-regulating greedy Banks & US Corp is the American way.
(This Message approved by the Republicans party).
Lib Dummies

United States

#147 Aug 18, 2009
The Laughing Republican wrote:
My Republicans party are not bipartisan party.Only those Democ-Rats like a bipartisanship but not a fat chance. For the past 9 years we have the majority of the senate & we screw this country so bad & we are so proud to hand it over this badly in economic shape to that black rat in the White House. Many idiot Conservatives Republicans & white trash love us for it. Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck & the rest of us in Fox Studio are laughing big. We knew that plenty of idiotic Americans can easily be control & miss lead. Miss leading Americans to vote against Health Care Reform is our peace of work! Yeah!
Land of the Free to screw your fellow Americans for money. Vote for smaller government. Di-regulating greedy Banks & US Corp is the American way.
(This Message approved by the Republicans party).
I see some little feller is not taking his A.D.D. and Schizophrenia meds like he's supposed to.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Kansas City, KS

#148 Aug 18, 2009
bljohnson wrote:
Typical stupidity from an extreme RWL.<quoted text>
Typical leftwing loon afraid to deal with any of the issues.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Kansas City, KS

#149 Aug 18, 2009
White House says IT DID SEND Unwanted E-mails (spam)

Aug 17 08:29
By PHILIP ELLIOTT
Associated Press Writer

(AP)- After insisting no one was receiving unsolicited e-mails from the White House, officials reversed their story Monday night and blamed outside political groups for the unwanted messages from the tech-savvy operation.

White House online director Macon Phillips said in a blog posting that independent groups—he didn't name them—had signed-up their members to receive regular updates about Obama's projects, priorities and speeches.

The White House had consistently denied that anyone who hadn't sought the e-mails had received them.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...

Obama = SPAMMER!
DoomedSheeple

Colorado Springs, CO

#150 Aug 18, 2009
bljohnson wrote:
Your post states that "in a few months this will be behind us". Who does "us" include? Do you realize how many of our working citizens can not pay for health insurance for their family? Unless a STRONG health care reform bill is passed, preferably "single payer", these citizens will not think this is behind us. Although there are many citizens that do not have health insurance, this is not the major problem with our health care system. The major problem is the exorbitant cost of health insurance and tests/treatments/procedures/me dications. The federal government is the only entity with the power and resources necessary to provide good health care for everyone at a reasonable cost. "Single payer" is the only real solution.<quoted text>
PAY ATTENTION. What part of “the United States government is BANKRUPT” don’t you fools understand? We can’t pay for the frigging entitlements we already have, yet people like you want to saddle us with even more debt, bureaucracy and IRS codes. For Pete’s sake, will you idiots not get it until you wake up and find that a loaf of bread costs you $50 dollars, and a gallon of gasoline is $100 dollars a gallon? Do you have any idea what our nation’s GDP is versus unfunded mandates already on the books? Do you have a clue that the government is so frigging broke they are buying up their own debt cause the Chinese, Russians, Japanese, etc… refuse to cover our butts any longer? It is too late to prevent the inevitable. Third world nations DO NOT HAVE UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE! And that is what we are becoming, a third world nation! Maybe it will sink in when you are only allowed 3 hours of electricity per day. But I doubt even that will phase idiots demanding“free” health care.
DoomedSheeple

Colorado Springs, CO

#151 Aug 18, 2009
bljohnson wrote:
Your moniker is appropriate for the delusional mis-information in this post. According to every credible source of information I am aware of, the escalation in Afghanistan is a direct result of the policies of the Cheney/bush regime. The major threat to our country was in Afghanistan, not Iraq. The previous administration decided to leave too quickly and move our focus to Iraq. From what I have read, this lead to a strong revival of the Taliban, the REAL threat. Now we are forced to try to undo the harm caused by the failed policies of the Cheney/bush regime.<quoted text>
LOL! Keep drinking the Kool-Aid….
Plain Jane

Alameda, CA

#152 Aug 18, 2009
The laughing liberal wrote:
White House says IT DID SEND Unwanted E-mails (spam)
Aug 17 08:29
By PHILIP ELLIOTT
Associated Press Writer
(AP)- After insisting no one was receiving unsolicited e-mails from the White House, officials reversed their story Monday night and blamed outside political groups for the unwanted messages from the tech-savvy operation.
White House online director Macon Phillips said in a blog posting that independent groups—he didn't name them—had signed-up their members to receive regular updates about Obama's projects, priorities and speeches.
The White House had consistently denied that anyone who hadn't sought the e-mails had received them.
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...
Obama = SPAMMER!
This is CLASSIC Laughing Liar

The article says CLEARLY that the people were signed up by outside groups so CLEARLY the White House had no reason to disbelieve that the people who were signed up had requested to be. Blame the groups of which they are members for signing them up, not the White House, cretin.
DoomedSheeple

Colorado Springs, CO

#153 Aug 18, 2009
bljohnson wrote:
Thanks for your rant. I am proud any time my posts get such a reaction from delusional RWL's. You RWL's reinforce my convictions on a daily basis.<quoted text>
Ya know, there is HOPE of breaking free from mind control and moving on to a road of recovery, but only if you desire CHANGE.
DoomedSheeple

Colorado Springs, CO

#154 Aug 18, 2009
Lib Dummies wrote:
<quoted text>I see some little feller is not taking his A.D.D. and Schizophrenia meds like he's supposed to.
LOL! When nurse Ratchet hears about this, heads will roll!
Plain Jane

Alameda, CA

#155 Aug 18, 2009
DoomedSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
PAY ATTENTION. What part of “the United States government is BANKRUPT” don’t you fools understand? We can’t pay for the frigging entitlements we already have, yet people like you want to saddle us with even more debt, bureaucracy and IRS codes. For Pete’s sake, will you idiots not get it until you wake up and find that a loaf of bread costs you $50 dollars, and a gallon of gasoline is $100 dollars a gallon? Do you have any idea what our nation’s GDP is versus unfunded mandates already on the books? Do you have a clue that the government is so frigging broke they are buying up their own debt cause the Chinese, Russians, Japanese, etc… refuse to cover our butts any longer? It is too late to prevent the inevitable. Third world nations DO NOT HAVE UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE! And that is what we are becoming, a third world nation! Maybe it will sink in when you are only allowed 3 hours of electricity per day. But I doubt even that will phase idiots demanding“free” health care.
How cretinous do you have to be to keep using the "free" health care strawman? No one thinks it will be free. We think it will cost less if everyone is covered so we don't have to pay more for uninsured people's medical care via higher health care costs, higher insurance premiums and higher taxes than what it would cost to insure them in a nonprofit plan. But go on building those "free health care" strawmen, they are knocked down as soon as you get done building them.

“Handle says it all”

Since: Apr 09

Mendon, MA

#156 Aug 18, 2009
Plain Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
How cretinous do you have to be to keep using the "free" health care strawman? No one thinks it will be free. We think it will cost less if everyone is covered so we don't have to pay more for uninsured people's medical care via higher health care costs, higher insurance premiums and higher taxes than what it would cost to insure them in a nonprofit plan. But go on building those "free health care" strawmen, they are knocked down as soon as you get done building them.
It could be that setting up and knocking down straw men is the only exercise he gets, other than jumping to conclusions.

Since: Aug 09

Peoria, AZ

#157 Aug 19, 2009
(This Message approved by the Republicans party)

Since: Mar 08

Lexington, KY

#158 Aug 19, 2009
In other words you have no credible response to my post. Typical RWL.
DoomedSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>

Since: Mar 08

Lexington, KY

#159 Aug 19, 2009
Your posts have convinced me that you will never have to be concerned about "MIND" control.
DoomedSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know, there is HOPE of breaking free from mind control and moving on to a road of recovery, but only if you desire CHANGE.
DoomedSheeple

Colorado Springs, CO

#160 Aug 20, 2009
Plain Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven’t been paying attention if you don’t think there are fools out there screaming for “free” health care. Why don’t you listen, for a change. And of course, for the 48% of the population who don’t pay frigging federal income taxes, it will be free, FOR THEM, Idiot!
DoomedSheeple

Colorado Springs, CO

#161 Aug 20, 2009
bljohnson wrote:
In other words you have no credible response to my post. Typical RWL.<quoted text>
LOL! You are merely bereft of sufficient functioning grey matter to discern facts or reality. Your problem, not mine.
DoomedSheeple

Colorado Springs, CO

#162 Aug 20, 2009
Plain Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
This is CLASSIC Laughing Liar
The article says CLEARLY that the people were signed up by outside groups so CLEARLY the White House had no reason to disbelieve that the people who were signed up had requested to be. Blame the groups of which they are members for signing them up, not the White House, cretin.
Oh, you mean like ACORN, or one of their many affiliate organizations, which recently received over 5 BILLION tax dollars thanks to the Obamanation? Only a mindless, gullible drone, such as yourself, could believe that the government and MSM is telling the truth, while those who insist they were not signed up to receive emails are lying.

“Handle says it all”

Mendon, MA

#163 Aug 20, 2009
DoomedSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven’t been paying attention if you don’t think there are fools out there screaming for “free” health care. Why don’t you listen, for a change. And of course, for the 48% of the population who don’t pay frigging federal income taxes, it will be free, FOR THEM, Idiot!
Medicaid is already free for them. This reform will not substantially change that.

“Handle says it all”

Mendon, MA

#164 Aug 20, 2009
DoomedSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you mean like ACORN, or one of their many affiliate organizations, which recently received over 5 BILLION tax dollars thanks to the Obamanation?
Why do fright wingnuts keep making that long ago debunked claim? Are they really that stupid?

Yes, I guess they are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Panora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loan offer May 19 Duke Thompson 1
Do most Jamaicans hate whites? (Apr '16) May 11 Qhetz 7
News Rodney Heemstra freed from prison after 4 years... (Nov '08) Nov '13 worried in the he... 4
The Large st Free Onl ine Dating Website! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Keiko Feinstein 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Iowa (Dist... (Oct '10) Dec '11 glen Larsen 35
Panora Cheating Women (Sep '11) Sep '11 rave 1
Debate: Iowa GOP Debate - Panora, IA (Aug '11) Aug '11 Michael 1

Panora Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Panora Mortgages