Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15697 Nov 23, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I have far better things to do than imitate you, John.
Yes working on cases ya probly don,t have the time perhaps i choose to blame actaully.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15698 Nov 23, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that a Freudian slip there, BIB bad john?
I'll give you a couple hours to Google and attempt to comprehend what a "Freudian slip" is... and don't get too excited, it's nothing you can wear under your dress.
Mr fed i know everything and anything. As for wearing a dress i don,t think so i think you mean mr actaully. I still says you may be going by big bad john.. And what were you smoking in that vedio? Also the lady you were feeling sorry for probly didn,t have low blood sugar she was probly strung out on meth like many hookers are in las angles mr fed.....
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15700 Nov 23, 2013
LockandLoad wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I see you want everyone off his boat do you? That explains how you have been following him around BUTT-erring him up for play. Do not look for gay here. I am not gay so move it on along. I will stay on this forum you go fuc yourself or the one you Butt-ered up.
There are no gays on this forum mr locksnose but i can tell you those who often bring up the term gay are gay. There are do do heads and a few cops now and then and there are rednecks and a few people like me that have all the spare tim in the wrold to play on the forums. I,am amazed that you have stuck your snose down here on a texas topix forum...Now let me guess as they all say your really a texan right? certainly not. I think its time for you outsiders spent more time on the hiking trails then the topix forums. I will certaily be stomping on your toes on this forum until you decide to leave.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15701 Nov 23, 2013
LockandLoad wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are still here obsessed with the scrotum being numbed out or fuzzie. Do you remember the question I have asked you a number of times. I don't want your pet names because I am not your pet. I just want to see how a flake like you would rationalize an answer.
Friday Nov 15 Post # 15354
Now answer that specific question: Why are the President, Vice President, executive branch political appointees, and all Members of Congress and their staff are exempt from Obamacare?
You must have a crush on mr actaully locksnose. You follow the man around like more then anybody on here and you both are a bit scewballed. If you ask me this hole forum is scewballed.
LockandLoad

Atlanta, GA

#15702 Nov 23, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> There are no gays on this forum mr locksnose but i can tell you those who often bring up the term gay are gay. There are do do heads and a few cops now and then and there are rednecks and a few people like me that have all the spare tim in the wrold to play on the forums. I,am amazed that you have stuck your snose down here on a texas topix forum...Now let me guess as they all say your really a texan right? certainly not. I think its time for you outsiders spent more time on the hiking trails then the topix forums. I will certaily be stomping on your toes on this forum until you decide to leave.
Are you saying you know that there are no gays on this forum because you tried it on them all or what? I recall it was you replying to my post when I had not addressed you for anything. BTW it's LockandLoad do you know what that stands for? It means I am not going to cause any shit but if it is put on me I am ready. I wouldn't have taken you for gay but you persistently turn the subject to calling people gay. I have only called one on this thread a gay and he doesn't deny it and I see you following him around worrying about what people say to him so it does look suspicious. But hey, it doesn't have any effect on me if you are gay as long as you don't personally try it on me or a minor or go trying to support Obama so that you can get gay laws passed to support butfucing and blowjobs in public then I am going to say something because I have kids that I would prefer not to be raised in that environment. I involved myself in a Texas discussion because that is what I do. I am a Texan and that makes sense. I was born a Texan in Dallas Texas and have always been a Texan if it is any or your business or not so you take the hike pretty boy. I wish you would try to step on my toes. Or maybe not because I don't know if anyone would clean you up after that.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#15703 Nov 23, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>There are no gays on this forum mr locksnose but i can tell you those who often bring up the term gay are gay.
Ummm, John... that's three times in one sentence, are you trying to tell us something most of us already suspected????
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15704 Nov 23, 2013
LockandLoad wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying you know that there are no gays on this forum because you tried it on them all or what? I recall it was you replying to my post when I had not addressed you for anything. BTW it's LockandLoad do you know what that stands for? It means I am not going to cause any shit but if it is put on me I am ready. I wouldn't have taken you for gay but you persistently turn the subject to calling people gay. I have only called one on this thread a gay and he doesn't deny it and I see you following him around worrying about what people say to him so it does look suspicious. But hey, it doesn't have any effect on me if you are gay as long as you don't personally try it on me or a minor or go trying to support Obama so that you can get gay laws passed to support butfucing and blowjobs in public then I am going to say something because I have kids that I would prefer not to be raised in that environment. I involved myself in a Texas discussion because that is what I do. I am a Texan and that makes sense. I was born a Texan in Dallas Texas and have always been a Texan if it is any or your business or not so you take the hike pretty boy. I wish you would try to step on my toes. Or maybe not because I don't know if anyone would clean you up after that.
Mr lockhead i don,t believe there any gays on this forum and i don,t believe you are a texan. Ya see what i mean mr lockhead you keep accusing me of being gay and saying its alright so you must be. Oh and one person has admited it? Maybe i,am wrong as there may be one person on this forum that is gay and i have a feeling i know who you are talking about. Its not me thats for sure buy ya sure talk about it alot. Yeee pretty boy???you say? sounds kinky to me friend....
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15705 Nov 23, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, John... that's three times in one sentence, are you trying to tell us something most of us already suspected????
Very funny fed i think i perfer ladyies as that is the way we were all made out to be, Man to love woman and woman to love man. I can not see how a man could get a boner over another man but thats there rights i soppose as for me good looking ladies are my hobbie. Mr fed my mind is not to play with i know every trick in the wrold that you do on here...
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15706 Nov 23, 2013
LockandLoad wrote:
<quoted text>
Na your not from texas no way your just am outsider on here. I have a better ideal how about you leaving the forum dipstick. This is my city forum and i will stomp on your toes on here until you leave the forum..
Confused

Victoria, TX

#15707 Nov 23, 2013
Don't know
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15708 Nov 23, 2013
LockandLoad wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are still here obsessed with the scrotum being numbed out or fuzzie. Do you remember the question I have asked you a number of times. I don't want your pet names because I am not your pet. I just want to see how a flake like you would rationalize an answer.
Now answer that specific question: Why are the President, Vice President, executive branch political appointees, and all Members of Congress and their staff are exempt from Obamacare?
Get off this forum mr lockhead you have been banned..
LockandLoad

Houston, TX

#15709 Nov 23, 2013
"LockandLoad wrote: To Actually
<quoted text>
"Big Bad john wrote: Get off this forum mr lockhead you have been banned..

This ole fart told on himself. Look above. I write the comment to Actually and he answers it. Notice how many tines I have made comments to Actually, then this one becomes offended. I'll be damned he is Actually and he is caught. He is posting under "Actually".
LockandLoad

Houston, TX

#15710 Nov 23, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Na your not from texas no way your just am outsider on here. I have a better ideal how about you leaving the forum dipstick. This is my city forum and i will stomp on your toes on here until you leave the forum..
I am from Texas and I am in Texas and haven't ever left Texas lickshit. This is my forum and it is not a city forum as you perceive it is a forum for Texans. You try stomping on my toes but we know you can't do that and you have the wits of a goose. You are Actually. You sign in under that name and then you sign out and go in under your other name. You have proved it and anyone can go back and look at the times I posted something back to the Actually and you have answered it. No wonder when I ignored you because I could see you were crazy you came and posted to me. I am on to you.
LockandLoad

Houston, TX

#15711 Nov 23, 2013
I never know what place Topix is going to say I am from and lately it's been San Francisco, Ca. I see others say the same thing and other places out side of Texas so I am not the only one because I am sure someone from these states would have no reason to come here. I haven't been to California since 2008 and never been to San Francisco and have no reason to want to go to that sorry place. I was born in Texas and grew up in Texas and never lived anywhere else and I am 55 years old.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#15713 Nov 24, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't do pc. It's the hate of the black and jew that makes you a low-life.
I hate them, only because they are mixing in my tribe. I want to preserve my tribe, because of religious and moral beliefs.
Every tribe does that. Why is it that you only want whites to sway from the genetic purity?
Why must whites blend themselves out of existance? A white who doesn't want to mix, is a low-life? Tell that crap to the Jews, for instance. You are wrong -not me.

Location hidden

#15714 Nov 24, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're wrong... I am an anti-racism activist... I am not an anti-racist. I am not against the racist, just their racism.
I have never been an atheist... I have always had a strong belief in God.
The Fedmobile was not my grandmothers car but mine... it was not a JDL car but I was the Texas Recruiter for the JDL for a few months until they found out that I was not Jewish and that I had the Star of David on my Fedmobile in honor of my grandmother who hid the fact that she was Jewish from the small town in which she was born because there was a lot of anti-semitism there. In fact she hid her Jewish ancestry from her entire family and only informed us on her deathbed.
I was an anti-racism activist before I knew I had Jewish heritage and my uncle Howard, her son was a hate everyone but whites racist and advocated the extermination of all non whites.
Imagine his surprise to find out his mother was Jewish... which made him Jewish.
See... you don't know me as well as you THINK you do!
Many people latch on to one aspect of my identity and use their imagination to make up the rest so that it suits their needs.
You have the need to feel persecuted so in your mind you made me anti-white.
I am anti no human being... only against the actions and ideas of some people.
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb176/Heav...
The Fedmobile
www.HeavyFed.com
You are a Jew. You are anti-racist, which means anti-white. Fed, my husband is born of a Jewish mother but, he is not anti-white, like you. You are a white dude. Try to embrace it and act like it.

Whites are getting a raw deal, you need to step up and defend them. They are you.

Location hidden

#15715 Nov 24, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, I believe in God and I put my faith in him where it belongs... I do not put my faith in a book written, composed and edited with the sole purpose of controlling and exploiting human beings.
Really, you should quit pretending to know me... because obviously you do not.
Fed, all this means is that you have no faith. No faith means, atheist. I know you better than you want me to.

Location hidden

#15716 Nov 24, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me answer this one!
He's sent over a billion dollars in aid and arms to Al Qaeda backed rebels who are slaughtering Christians and Buddhists wholesale in Syria!!!
He bombed Libya and backed the Al Qadea rebels there who are now in control of the country and killing Christians and Buddhists there and killing large numbers of Black Libyans too.
Under his administration Obama has targeted and harassed Christian churches right here at home.
He is a not so closeted Muslim as well.
Since he has been in office... America has lost power, influence and credibility around the world... and Al Qaeda is stronger than ever.
Everything he has done has helped them and hurt us.
http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/just-rel...
Things are heating up for your boy... I hope he ends up in prison for war crimes and treason.
I can add a couple of points, if you don't mind:

Bush was building a border fence. Obama stopped it in his first 2 weeks in office.

Obama enforced hate crime laws for evewryone, except whites.

Obama did not cross his heart, in the pledge of allegiance.

He left out the words, "under God", when reciting the Gettysburg address.

His monkey wife said, "All this for a damned flag?", during a ceremony.

Obaa said "this is no longer a Christian nation"

Need more?

Location hidden

#15717 Nov 24, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Yes i did and had a great time. Yeaaa ate out alot there was too much seweed so there was very lirrle swimming...Had fun there was as always a few good looking ladies on the beach. Gessh not sure what is wrong with that fed i guess he has been smoking pot again.
I enjoyed sitting on the port at night, watching the ships come in.
Love the oceantown life. Glad you enjoyed it, John.

Location hidden

#15718 Nov 24, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Yes i sure did and my naphew was really stunned by that vedio. google search heavy fed in los angles and that should take you to his news vedio. He was talking like he was stoned.
hE WAS TALKING ABOUT SMOKE. oops, caps. I'm OK with that, though.
Better than meth, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Panhandle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 5 hr Fartology 738
Anyone know angel franks? Fri BAZM7054 9
disgusting town Nov 18 Abcd 2
fake fundraisers Nov 14 fraudkiller 5
Jennifer Dougherty Nov 9 james 3
Samantha Brewer Oct 31 houma hottie 2
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Oct 29 Gasman 543
Panhandle Dating
Find my Match

Panhandle People Search