Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14151 Jul 10, 2013
Good news wrote:
The only way that Republicans can win a race is to cheat. Remember "redistricting"?
Sit back and hold on to your Stetson because change is coming to Texas!
I think many of us have had enough of the liberal idea of change on a national level. Forced UNaffordable health care, staged mass shootings
to promote gun control, unreasonable regulations to cripple the economy,
giving away guns to drug cartels, also used as an excuse to stomp on
citizens rights, giving amnesty to 13 million ILLEGAL aliens and
the list goes on.

The only way libtards have gotten away with so much is through a lying sycophant media that treats the American public like mushrooms. Feeds em
sh!t and keeps them in the dark.

Yep, we have already had lots of "change" and pinheads like you want more?.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#14152 Jul 10, 2013
Pinche Gringo wrote:
Admit it Dem's, the only way you can turn Texas blue is by legalizing foreign nationals and offering them goodies to vote for you. It's the California plan all over again. How'd that work out in California?
The easiest way to turn texas blue is to keep exposing the ignorance of the GOParanoid elite.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#14153 Jul 10, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's pretty funny you stupid toad. Can the GOP get more paranoid than this?. Own it, worm.
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/07/09/196211/...
It is easy to show the GOParanoid at their paranoid best.

Top Ten GOParanoid conspiracies:

10 - Obama is a muslim. Then explain Rev wright the other thing that gets your panties all bunched up

9 - Obama took his oath on the koran. Photoshopped images made the gullible believe.

8 - Obama is a socialist/fascist/communist. You realize these are all different and none apply to Obama.

7 - Obama chartered a plane for their dog. Did you forget about that one?

6 - Obamacare is unconstitutional. The Supreme court ruled otherwise

5 - Hawaii was not a state when Obama was born so he can't be a US citizen. Hawaii was granted statehood 2 years prior.

4 & 3 - Obama went to college on a foreign scholarship/Obama had his records sealed. If they were sealed how did someone determine he went on a foreign scholarship? Whoops.

2 - Obama needed a teleprompter to speak to school children. This is one of my favorites. I'll let the pros debunk this one:
http://www.factcheck.org/2010/01/school-photo...

AND

1. Obama was not born in the USA. Even tough all the GOParanoid love to claim this, not one in all these years can show any proof.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#14154 Jul 10, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
It is easy to show the GOParanoid at their paranoid best.
Top Ten GOParanoid conspiracies:
10 - Obama is a muslim. Then explain Rev wright the other thing that gets your panties all bunched up
9 - Obama took his oath on the koran. Photoshopped images made the gullible believe.
8 - Obama is a socialist/fascist/communist. You realize these are all different and none apply to Obama.
7 - Obama chartered a plane for their dog. Did you forget about that one?
6 - Obamacare is unconstitutional. The Supreme court ruled otherwise
5 - Hawaii was not a state when Obama was born so he can't be a US citizen. Hawaii was granted statehood 2 years prior.
4 & 3 - Obama went to college on a foreign scholarship/Obama had his records sealed. If they were sealed how did someone determine he went on a foreign scholarship? Whoops.
2 - Obama needed a teleprompter to speak to school children. This is one of my favorites. I'll let the pros debunk this one:
http://www.factcheck.org/2010/01/school-photo...
AND
1. Obama was not born in the USA. Even tough all the GOParanoid love to claim this, not one in all these years can show any proof.
You forgot about Obama's speech that he would try to visit every one of the 57 (57??? is that what he was taught?) states.
He must be the dumbest leaders of any Country,plus he had to be told by the Nigerian leaders, to stop pushing same sex marriages,
that his country follows the Bible and GOD. But like all Liberals,
you spit in their faces, and they look up and say "I think it is beginning to rain" what a fool!
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14156 Jul 10, 2013
Obama may well be one of the dumbest leaders, but he fits right in with Dubya, Dubya and Barrac, or Barrac and Dubya either way you get Dumb&dDumber. AND people wonder why this country is in such a mess; sixteen years of idiots in The White House what in the hell do you expect?
James in London UK

UK

#14157 Jul 10, 2013
I know it's off topic, and I am not being flippant, but if I could live in Texas, I would vote for the Devil himself.
Best Wishes Texas XXXXXXX
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14158 Jul 10, 2013
Well James right now it is hotter than hell here. Don't vote for the devil, it might be more than a little tough to deal with this heat year round.
James in London UK

UK

#14159 Jul 10, 2013
Texan wrote:
Well James right now it is hotter than hell here. Don't vote for the devil, it might be more than a little tough to deal with this heat year round.
Point taken!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#14160 Jul 10, 2013
Bruser wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot about Obama's speech that he would try to visit every one of the 57 (57??? is that what he was taught?) states.
He must be the dumbest leaders of any Country,plus he had to be told by the Nigerian leaders, to stop pushing same sex marriages,
that his country follows the Bible and GOD. But like all Liberals,
you spit in their faces, and they look up and say "I think it is beginning to rain" what a fool!
Ya those editors of the Harvard Law review are notorious for being dumb, boy.
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#14161 Jul 10, 2013
Bill White is in and Rick Perry is out as well!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14163 Jul 10, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya those editors of the Harvard Law review are notorious for being dumb, boy.
They can't be much when they use a cretin like you to lick their heels.
Keys

Opelousas, LA

#14164 Jul 10, 2013
Bobby jindal
Keys

Opelousas, LA

#14165 Jul 10, 2013
Bobby Jindal.... Future president of the USA
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14166 Jul 10, 2013
Keys wrote:
Bobby Jindal.... Future president of the USA
Why not?. Anyone would be better than another Bush, Clinturd or another 4 years of Oblamo who wants to dictate to the whole world.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#14168 Jul 10, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya those editors of the Harvard Law review are notorious for being dumb, boy.
Prove it.

You can't because all his records are sealed.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#14169 Jul 11, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it.
You can't because all his records are sealed.
Easily boy. Because the sealed records is a myth..just like all the other GOParanoid lies.

http://www.law.harvard.edu/news/obama-at-hls....

Notice the address is Harvard so you can't cry.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#14170 Jul 11, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Easily boy. Because the sealed records is a myth..just like all the other GOParanoid lies.
http://www.law.harvard.edu/news/obama-at-hls....
Notice the address is Harvard so you can't cry.
That doesn't prove anything... anyone can create a website.

I want to see transcripts, diplomas and other supporting documentation.

I want classmates who remember him attending.

Hell, I'd settle for an actual birth certificate and not the fraudulent one released by the White House.

Maybe a social security number that doesn't belong to someone else?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#14171 Jul 11, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't prove anything... anyone can create a website.
I want to see transcripts, diplomas and other supporting documentation.
I want classmates who remember him attending.
Hell, I'd settle for an actual birth certificate and not the fraudulent one released by the White House.
Maybe a social security number that doesn't belong to someone else?
Boy you aren't very bright. Yes anyone can create a website but explain how they can use the HARAVARD web address moron.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#14172 Jul 11, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy you aren't very bright. Yes anyone can create a website but explain how they can use the HARAVARD web address moron.
He's the President, I'm sure if he asked they'd let him use their website, moron... and before you go throwing that term around, I'd learn how to properly use a comma.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#14173 Jul 11, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
He's the President, I'm sure if he asked they'd let him use their website, moron... and before you go throwing that term around, I'd learn how to properly use a comma.
and you wonder why you are called the GOParanoid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Panhandle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Samantha Brewer Dec 12 Alana Anderson da... 3
Keri Bullock Dec 4 Peopleliepeoplesuck 1
country club Dec 3 Peopleliepeoplesuck 4
Shelley Holdren (Jun '14) Dec 2 ITLDU2 10
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Jennifer Dougherty Nov 24 Wow 4
Panhandle Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Panhandle People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Panhandle News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Panhandle

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:16 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:16PM
DeMarco Murray is determined to play
NBC Sports 4:14 PM
Ryan Mallett wants to be the Texans' QB next season
NFL11:56 AM
DeMarco Murray plans to play for Cowboys vs. Colts
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia
Yahoo! Sports 5:54 PM
Eagles playoff hopes suffer with loss to Redskins