Three killed in Panhandle crash

Three killed in Panhandle crash

There are 58 comments on the KLTV Tyler story from Mar 14, 2007, titled Three killed in Panhandle crash. In it, KLTV Tyler reports that:

PLAINVIEW, Texas Three residents of the West Texas town of Plainview were killed today in a traffic collision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLTV Tyler.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
april nunez

Amarillo, TX

#43 Apr 26, 2007
thank u very much so that means ure my cuzin because im timothys little sister!
we miss u timothys

Saint Paul, MN

#44 Apr 29, 2007
timothys weee miss u i still cry at night 4 u and i think about u all the time love ya boy
we miss u timothys

Saint Paul, MN

#45 Apr 29, 2007
hey april im sorry to hear what happend i will always miss him smileying all the tim he was like a shine star but he still his i miss him picking on and till mike that clarrissa say hi
A _distant_friend

Rochester, MN

#46 May 2, 2007
tim we all miss you we all pray every nite!!!! rip i luv ya!!!
A _distant_friend

Rochester, MN

#47 May 2, 2007
tim i miss you so much well i pray for your brother and dad!!
LilSexy806

Amarillo, TX

#48 May 3, 2007
damn thats really sad.. but its even more sad that everyone assumes it was all about freaking drugs... Drugs actually saved more lifes in certain wrecks than it killed but only a few people will ever know the truth and the main thing right now is only the fact that 3 people are not with their friends and family nemore and it dont matter about that other shit..
Ana Yvette Ramos

Dallas, TX

#49 May 15, 2007
Hey guys...
I was Timothy's cousin. I grew up with him and his brother until they moved. I don't remember much about him... but I do know that I loved him very much. April, Tio Roy, and the rest of my family... all of ya'll are in my prayers. Remember April I'm just a phone call away. As for MIGUEL TORRES... YOU NEED TO SHUT THE F*** UP. YOU DIDN'T KNOW HIM LIKE WE DID. I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE IS SUCH A BASTARD OUT THERE THAT WOULD SAY THAT KIND OF S***! I PRAY FOR YOU... EVEN THOUGH YOU DON'T DESERVE IT... YOU NEED IT... YOU NEED JESUS.
Alexandra Ramos

Richardson, TX

#50 May 17, 2007
hey guys... I've been trying really hard to keep my head up high. Timothy was a great guy never less a great cousin. To know that there is that many people that care for him means alot to me. As for the b**** Miguel Torres I pray for you. You knew nothing about my cousin, and right now my family is hurting... The s*** you say is F***ed up. You have no right...As for my family i love ya'll and i'm a phone call away.
JPP

Owatonna, MN

#51 May 17, 2007
I miss Tim. april, why won't you make it to your birthday?
Lori Castro

Rochester, MN

#52 May 18, 2007
April and Mickey just stay strong because Tim is still here in our Dreams and in our hearts he would want you to remember him and not be sad but be happy and think of the old days when he was here and happy. But everyone in Minnesota cant wait till you guys come back because we miss you guys. So get here as soon as possible.
LOVE LORI CASTRO
ALWAYS AND FOR EVER....
arTista

Lubbock, TX

#53 Jul 16, 2007
Those kids knowing right from wrong had nothing to do with the effect of there life, we are all just trying to live are lives not knowing if there will be a tomorrow and just living for today and not knowing a mistake could cost everthing. With out mistakes we don't have human ,and a man with no conscience and could say something so awful has no dignity.
2312 TIM

Rochester, MN

#54 Aug 20, 2007
are u dumb or something... you know how much that hurts us people that know him... he was my best fucken friend. what if that happend to one of your best friends you wouldn't want someone saying that about your best friend... have some damn manners... R.I.P. TIMOTHY WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!! 1990-2007 I WILL SEE YOU IN HEAVENS GATE
Miguel Torres wrote:
Sorry them kids had it coming to them.They were smoking Drugs when it happended.Those Kids Didnt even know it ws going to happend
oscar

Fort Worth, TX

#55 Sep 1, 2007
just saying whats up
oscar

Fort Worth, TX

#56 Sep 1, 2007
hay
katherine

Owatonna, MN

#57 Feb 29, 2008
hey tim i never forgoting u i love ya and miss u see u when we get there
Serena Wells

Little Falls, MN

#58 Mar 7, 2008
Miguel Torres wrote:
It happened in Plainview Texas it ws horrible to see. Heading North of Plainview it happened suddenly to disturb the surroundings of Plainview
No those boys did not have it coming and live and die is not based on how your living your life!!!And i have read the articles and talked to his brother and dad and drugs was not in the picture at all so no the facts bofor you run our mouth!!!this was a site for mourning people to say a few things to let lose i cant beleive you had the guts to say something so cruel aout someones brother son best friend that has passed i will pray for you kid i will because you will need it something is wrong with you!!

tim i still look at these site all the time im realy not sure why i keep putting myself through this but it just kinda fills that space in my heart...i really miss you kid i do and i just want you to no that no one has forgten you trust me everyother storie that we tell you come up in it somehow lol i love you tim
ill rite to you again soon......
APRIL NUNEZ

Plainview, TX

#59 Jun 3, 2008
HEY SERENA I THINK U KNOED MY BROTHER HE WAS A NICE GUY N ALL THE GURLS THAT HE HAD WENT OUT WIT MAYNE...ITS JUST NICE TO HEAR PPL TLK GOOD ABOUT MY BRO N ANYBODY THAT NEEDS SOMEBODY TO TLK TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected] WELL THATS ALL I GOT TO SAY
Timothysister

Plainview, TX

#60 May 15, 2015
Miguel Torres wrote:
Sorry them kids had it coming to them.They were smoking Drugs when it happended.Those Kids Didnt even know it ws going to happend
Your stupid. My brother and his friends was not on any type of drug!!! You should just left your mf opinion off this shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Panhandle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time to eliminate dealers in town Dec 7 Judy 3
kids Dec 5 wth 1
City employees (Oct '16) Nov 11 Taxpayer 5
Shelby Morris and the shit shechters Nov 10 HaHaHaHa 2
Jason Holt (May '16) Nov '17 1Hugefemale 8
Jeremiah Luna Sep '17 Shamcock 2
News Amarillo, Lubbock mayors form coalition to incr... Aug '17 Sage 2

Panhandle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance