Three killed in Panhandle crash

Full story: KLTV Tyler 57
PLAINVIEW, Texas Three residents of the West Texas town of Plainview were killed today in a traffic collision. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Albert Lea friends

Albert Lea, MN

#1 Mar 15, 2007
This is too sad. We loved Tim and are worried about Mike. It's hard to get news here. Who else was in the car? When and where is Tim's funeral?
TIMMYS COUSIN

United States

#2 Mar 15, 2007
PLAINVIEW, Texas Three residents of the West Texas town of Plainview were killed today in a traffic collision.

Plainview police tell K-J-T-V in Lubbock that the vehicle the three men were riding in was trying to cross a road when it was T-boned by an S-U-V.

The speed limit on the road is 70 miles per hour.

The three men in the vehicle were ages 15, 16 and 22. They were killed on impact. Their names were not immediately released.

The driver of the S-U-V had non-life threatening injuries.

Plainview -- a town of about 22,000 people -- is located about 50 miles north of Lubbock.
Miguel Torres

United States

#3 Mar 15, 2007
It happened in Plainview Texas it ws horrible to see. Heading North of Plainview it happened suddenly to disturb the surroundings of Plainview
Miguel Torres

United States

#4 Mar 15, 2007
Sorry them kids had it coming to them.They were smoking Drugs when it happended.Those Kids Didnt even know it ws going to happend
Anonymous

Elverson, PA

#5 Mar 16, 2007
My reply to you is that no one deserves to die. I don't care what they were doing. I have never done drugs or drank in my life but that doesn't mean that I'm perfect either.

You remark is really pretty cold blooded. I didn't even know these kids but the families are suffering their loss and all of us should be sympathetic and not judgmental.
Miguel Torres wrote:
Sorry them kids had it coming to them.They were smoking Drugs when it happended.Those Kids Didnt even know it ws going to happend
friend of tim

Rosemount, MN

#6 Mar 16, 2007
who are you to say that? well you should say any thing to his friends that hurts them when they read that!!! so dont say ny thing!! MIGUEL!!!
Miguel Torres wrote:
friend of tim

Rosemount, MN

#7 Mar 16, 2007
"you should not"
Albert Lea friends

Albert Lea, MN

#8 Mar 23, 2007
BTW, I read in the paper that drugs and alcohol were NOT involved. Thank you to all who kindly answered. I'm so sorry to all who knew and loved Tim and Justin and Daun.
cousin of Timothy Nunez

Big Lake, MN

#9 Mar 26, 2007
Miguel Torres wrote:
I will pray for you to Miguel, but I know that Timothy was going through any teenager rights and wrongs, I know that Our Heavenly Father planned this tragedy for a reason, why I don't know, maybe he was sacrificed for many other teenagers learning how to drive, please be safe on the road, and watch where you are going, We love Timothy and pray for him every day that God keeps him there with him because he was an Angel from up above.
Julian Davila

United States

#10 Mar 29, 2007
Well it is very cool to hear you all say those things about timothy you know when we had heard that there was a car crash on 34st we had almost got in a crash are self i didn't care i wanted to see if it was the car but as we were walking over there i was just saying please don't let it be daun car please well as soon as we got there we had looked around to see if we could find mike then we find them just cryin and then mike had said to me that tim had !!died!! and i just felt my heart just hurt inside of me because tim was not just a consin to but a little brother and just to see him die so young before me made me hurt even more it was just to hard to take in a just didn't want to belivie it but as days pass it just feel like he is still here with us but now just waiting to see tim in heaven alright good bye....
april nunez

Olton, TX

#11 Mar 30, 2007
Timothy was my brother and i really do miss im alot i sometimes feel like crying but tim always wanted us to be strong for him but tim did die a a young age well i guess i got to go because the more i cry the more it hurts me but thank all the people that do care for him
april nunez

Olton, TX

#12 Mar 30, 2007
sister of tim
Albert Lea friends

Albert Lea, MN

#13 Mar 30, 2007
Some of the kids around town have *RIP TIM* written on their car windows. Under a bridge it says RIP Tim. On school notebooks and homework assignments, you'll find written in the corners *RIP Tim Nunez* and kids are wearing T-shirts with Tim's picture on them. Very cool.
Albert Lea friends

Albert Lea, MN

#14 Mar 30, 2007
Julian and April, my prayer group and our church is going to be praying especially for you for the months ahead. God's love and Tim's love is wrapped around you hugging you tight.
april nunez

Olton, TX

#15 Apr 2, 2007
Thanh u for praying for us we really do need it alot are family is like nothing about problmes since this happened but I will be sure to mention to my family and tell me more about tim in minnesota i want to have a memorie of him and also tell miguel to not talk about my brother that way no one talks that way about my brother or i will tel my brother mike and mike would talk smack to him cause he does talk a lot of smack
april nunez

Olton, TX

#16 Apr 2, 2007
My brother was not doing drugs that time and yall need to quit saying that
april nunez

Olton, TX

#17 Apr 2, 2007
well mike is doing ok but he keeps on getting sick for stress but he wants to move back to minnessota already and thats ok and no one is going to make my brother be in bad gangs
april nunez

Olton, TX

#18 Apr 2, 2007
the speed limit was 60
Albert Lea friends

Albert Lea, MN

#19 Apr 2, 2007
April hon, you keep checking back here. I'm gonna try and get you all sorts of memories of Tim. Tell Mike we love him, too.
friends of tim

Albert Lea, MN

#20 Apr 2, 2007
everybody knew tim and loved him so much. he was so kind to everyone. when somebody would bring up his name, people would just smile. we all miss him. we know he is watching over us. he will be in all of our hearts forever. It's hard to pick a memory because there were so many. in each memory he is always smiling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Panhandle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelton 44 min YesSir 2
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jan 23 Farts 771
Anyone know angel franks? Jan 22 Samantha Brewer 18
disgusting town Jan 21 Lucky 10
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jan 19 Farts 612
david strickland Jan 4 kayla 1
Samantha Brewer Dec '14 Alana Anderson da... 3
Panhandle Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web