More kids getting health coverage, bu...

More kids getting health coverage, but still work to do

There are 2 comments on the Lubbock Avalanche story from May 2, 2008, titled More kids getting health coverage, but still work to do. In it, Lubbock Avalanche reports that:

“That is absolutely abominable”

Despite having one of the highest poverty rates in the state and a large number of uninsured families, eight months ago Potter County had 1,230 kids enrolled in the state-sponsored Children's Health Insurance ... via Lubbock Avalanche

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lubbock Avalanche.

Solution Man

Beckley, WV

#1 May 5, 2008
Here's a WILD idea. How about you not breed until you have the means to support them?? Why should I have to support YOUR family and mine. Why can't YOU be responsible for YOUR family like I am with mine????
Anti Dem

Beckley, WV

#2 May 7, 2008
Solution Man wrote:
Here's a WILD idea. How about you not breed until you have the means to support them?? Why should I have to support YOUR family and mine. Why can't YOU be responsible for YOUR family like I am with mine????
You are SO right. What is with liberals and their twisted thinking on this? I bet MOST of these are from illegals anyway. Round them up and send them home. One momma and a zillion dads.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Panhandle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Holt (May '16) Apr 16 MzOhsotrue 7
illegals in town... (Nov '10) Mar '17 Redneck 20
Shamrock cops (Sep '16) Mar '17 Joshua 7
Morgan whatever her last name is now Feb '17 Texas 2
Rebeca luna (Sep '16) Jan '17 Tex82670 2
Accused Nov '16 A citizen 3
Something new Nov '16 Doug 1

Panhandle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance