More kids getting health coverage, but still work to do

May 2, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Lubbock Avalanche

“That is absolutely abominable”

Despite having one of the highest poverty rates in the state and a large number of uninsured families, eight months ago Potter County had 1,230 kids enrolled in the state-sponsored Children's Health Insurance ... via Lubbock Avalanche

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Solution Man

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2008

Judged:

Here's a WILD idea. How about you not breed until you have the means to support them?? Why should I have to support YOUR family and mine. Why can't YOU be responsible for YOUR family like I am with mine????
Anti Dem

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2008

Solution Man wrote:
Here's a WILD idea. How about you not breed until you have the means to support them?? Why should I have to support YOUR family and mine. Why can't YOU be responsible for YOUR family like I am with mine????
You are SO right. What is with liberals and their twisted thinking on this? I bet MOST of these are from illegals anyway. Round them up and send them home. One momma and a zillion dads.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Panhandle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Panhandle Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••