Bored Dude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Just got to town. What is there to do that is fun? I gather Amarillo is pretty much it.
Chainlink

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Bored Dude wrote:
Just got to town. What is there to do that is fun? I gather Amarillo is pretty much it.
Bruhahahahaha.. Awwwhahahaha..
Now that im threw wiping the tears... Wait
Hahahaha lmfaorotff... Hahaha
Ok i think im hahaha done!
Did you jus put fun an shamrock in the same sentence? How good r u at cow tipping?
Irishpride25

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

You could go to Silver Creek depends on the weekend thats not a bad place to go. But if you are looking for options Amarillo is it. @Chainlink Shamrock is not all that bad it could be worse.
Chainlink

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

@Irishpride. Im not trying to be mean! But please tell me what theres to do there! Excerpt bar rooms. Theres nothing for the kids an family!
Rushing should be ashamed of him self but someome with no conscious is incapable of such.
I come from i small town, so small in fact, it was a full days horse back to the closest store. But with decent councilmen n women, within 10 yrs had grown to enormous size. Walmart came an that was it.,The sky was the limit. Rushing an his cronies screwed the rock out of that gig. Theres lots that could be done for the town but those good ol'boys choose to draw a check an do virtually nothing in return. Lets face the truth here!
The only thing the rock has ever had going for it is or should i say was the St.Patrics week. But in case you havent noticed that too in the past few years has gone to hell. 30 dollars to go to the dance to hear an see the headliner band play for 1 hour!!!!! Hell naw, not me! With the fracking boom an the revenue thats in the area!! The rock is missing the boat, the only decent thing thats happened around there in years is the refurbishing of the cinema.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Panhandle Discussions

Search the Panhandle Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 19 min barefoot2626 21,112
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr tophat 16,795
Obama (Nov '13) Jul 9 Bol-L-Gol 2
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Jul 8 Texan 719
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 639
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of General ... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 382
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 707
•••
•••
•••
•••

Panhandle Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Panhandle People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••