First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Harley 66

Dexter, NM

#1 Dec 4, 2009
Was just wondering how many citizens of Wheeler county know the "grave" history that Deputy Holt ran from when he moved there???????

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#2 Feb 21, 2010
Harley 66 wrote:
Was just wondering how many citizens of Wheeler county know the "grave" history that Deputy Holt ran from when he moved there???????
Why don't you fill us in then we will all know
Sassy

Stratford, OK

#3 Feb 22, 2010
Harley 66 wrote:
From Roswell Humm could he be an alien from outer space? LOL
abcd

San Antonio, TX

#4 Oct 21, 2013
what about him isnt he a good cop
ms satellite usa

Amarillo, TX

#5 Jan 19, 2014
Jason holt is a corrupted cop. went to police station to make a complaint about him when he said that he was tired of seeing me here and that he was going to arrest me for making a scene. I brought up a very sensitive topic to him when he provoked an argument with my son at my home where my son was backing up and Jason was going forward holding reaching for his pistol whereby I stepped in the middle and told him to calm down. He provokes so he can make an arrest. another incident where he came to my home and told my husband and I that if my son was not here that we had to return our grandson back to his mother. theres many more incidents with this crazy lunatic that im filing with the prosecuting attorney.
yea

San Antonio, TX

#6 Apr 9, 2014
there not a good cop ever any where everybody nos !what kind cop he is there is people better than him in prison thats !where he needs to be he is not a protecter of the people he is a bully
i know

Odessa, TX

#7 Apr 29, 2014
jason holt is nothing but a fat bully with a gun but he has god to answer to for all that he has done
Adam

Dallas, TX

#8 Feb 10, 2016
i know wrote:
jason holt is nothing but a fat bully with a gun but he has god to answer to for all that he has done
Aggreed!! The ugly fat bastard was probably picked on in school..
Jim

Austin, TX

#9 Feb 19, 2016
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Aggreed!! The ugly fat bastard was probably picked on in school..
kind of like your mom Adam.
Yep

San Antonio, TX

#10 Mar 3, 2016
yea wrote:
there not a good cop ever any where everybody nos !what kind cop he is there is people better than him in prison thats !where he needs to be he is not a protecter of the people he is a bully
I heard he goes to get beer in his patrol car and he's been caught driving around innit while he's been drinking. That shows how much he cares about his job.
We know

United States

#11 Mar 7, 2016
i know wrote:
If you people listen to all the garbage this guy puts on Facebook about Wes Crites this and Wes Crites that you people are dumb. He is promoting Jimmy Adams and he can't even get his own department to do any work. Hope you people that vote don't listen to him because he's an idiot. He doesn't like Wes Crites because he wouldnt hire him when he was elected. This guy needs to worry about what he and his bosses do. Get a life Jason Holt.

Since: Feb 16

United States

#12 Mar 8, 2016
We know wrote:
<quoted text>
If you people listen to all the garbage this guy puts on Facebook about Wes Crites this and Wes Crites that you people are dumb. He is promoting Jimmy Adams and he can't even get his own department to do any work. Hope you people that vote don't listen to him because he's an idiot. He doesn't like Wes Crites because he wouldnt hire him when he was elected. This guy needs to worry about what he and his bosses do. Get a life Jason Holt.
Wheeler County s in big trouble if he is hired there, him and another one or two that say they are gonna work there, pay attention people.

Since: Dec 15

United States

#13 Mar 8, 2016
We know wrote:
<quoted text>
Would not want him promoting me if I was running for office...let him rave on...just makes people laugh...
Indeed

United States

#14 Mar 9, 2016
Doxiel wrote:
<quoted text>
Would not want him promoting me if I was running for office...let him rave on...just makes people laugh...
He is an idiot when he talks. Promote on Mr. Holt I hope all of us that can vote will weigh the good in with the bad and vote for best candidate and not who everyone knows.

Since: Dec 15

United States

#15 Mar 9, 2016
Indeed wrote:
<quoted text>
He is an idiot when he talks. Promote on Mr. Holt I hope all of us that can vote will weigh the good in with the bad and vote for best candidate and not who everyone knows.
People wanted change and they got it, sure everyone has known one a long time, doesn't mean the job will be done better or as well. He's a nice man, but the results are in. The Sheriff knows his job and makes sure it is done. Look how many dealers that have moved to other counties, how many that are in jail now. These people are selling our young kids drugs and alcohol people! They don't care if your kids have to steal or do other things to get drugs, they want them addicted so they can continue to prey upon them and make that almighty dollar. The addicts have to steal, burglarize or do whatever it takes to get their drugs. Our kids suffer, some die because of these actions. Do you want them there to take advantage of our daughters and sons? Do you want your families torn apart and destroyed by these evil monsters? Parents are losing their kids because the need for drugs is so strong they neglect the kids because all they can think about is the next high. It is up to us to help run these people out of our county. We can help by reporting what we see if we know it isn't right, we all know when we see something going on. I want someone that is out there making the streets a little safer for my kids, it is about their futures and all our safety. Weigh it out! What do want for your future? The future of your kids?
Indeed

United States

#16 Mar 9, 2016
Doxiel wrote:
<quoted text>
People wanted change and they got it, sure everyone has known one a long time, doesn't mean the job will be done better or as well. He's a nice man, but the results are in. The Sheriff knows his job and makes sure it is done. Look how many dealers that have moved to other counties, how many that are in jail now. These people are selling our young kids drugs and alcohol people! They don't care if your kids have to steal or do other things to get drugs, they want them addicted so they can continue to prey upon them and make that almighty dollar. The addicts have to steal, burglarize or do whatever it takes to get their drugs. Our kids suffer, some die because of these actions. Do you want them there to take advantage of our daughters and sons? Do you want your families torn apart and destroyed by these evil monsters? Parents are losing their kids because the need for drugs is so strong they neglect the kids because all they can think about is the next high. It is up to us to help run these people out of our county. We can help by reporting what we see if we know it isn't right, we all know when we see something going on. I want someone that is out there making the streets a little safer for my kids, it is about their futures and all our safety. Weigh it out! What do want for your future? The future of your kids?
WES CRITES for Sheriff!

Since: Mar 16

United States

#17 Mar 14, 2016
Duncan Mcc wrote:
<quoted text>
Wheeler County s in big trouble if he is hired there, him and another one or two that say they are gonna work there, pay attention people.
Not smart enough to see he is being used by those with plans of their own to climb the ladder on coat tails of another .

United States

#19 Mar 15, 2016
Indeed wrote:
<quoted text>
Have seen some rants, he should be smarter. Citizens are getting pretty fed up. We need to flood the city with letters, they would have to answer them. We need to speak up, see if they can stand the heat.
Shamrock resident

Dallas, TX

#20 Mar 16, 2016
Not Asleep wrote:
<quoted text>
Have seen some rants, he should be smarter. Citizens are getting pretty fed up. We need to flood the city with letters, they would have to answer them. We need to speak up, see if they can stand the heat.
He isn't smarter because he lets his mouth over ride his brain. He doesn't realize that he's only hurting someone else. You would think even though it's his FB page that his bosses would tell him that's not very bright!

United States

#21 Mar 16, 2016
Shamrock resident wrote:
<quoted text>
He isn't smarter because he lets his mouth over ride his brain. He doesn't realize that he's only hurting someone else. You would think even though it's his FB page that his bosses would tell him that's not very bright!
You sure would, his boss should tell him to grow up and act like an officer not a teenager. He makes his department look foolish.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Panhandle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
illegals in town... (Nov '10) Mar 14 Redneck 20
Shamrock cops (Sep '16) Mar 9 Joshua 7
Morgan whatever her last name is now Feb '17 Texas 2
Rebeca luna Jan '17 Tex82670 2
Accused Nov '16 A citizen 3
Something new Nov '16 Doug 1
Two clown bullies Nov '16 Texas justice system 1

Panhandle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance