Shamrock Police
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ms satellite usa

Amarillo, TX

#24 Jan 21, 2014
per above note regarding Robert smith and my sons tamales. lol. Robert tried to find drugs in it but found nothing. he became very upset and kept on looking in sons truck for something. deputies asked if son would like them to stop and son said yes but Robert continued searching when alas! he thought he found something. It was faucet screens for my faucets that was not opened. it was sealed and store bought. Robert cited son on drug paraphanalia and intent to distribute. my my Robert does ur wife know u r getting some juicy vajay jay frm bleep bleep. Jason Holt was present and so was joe daniels. I feel for fathers who r trying to fight for their kids while certain women fight dirty and give blow jobs to these officers. if anyone knows me here, they know I do not hide anything and expose these assholes. But soon I will go to the newspapers like I did before with Kenneth arant. jus need more stupid visits frm u all so I have enough to have you all cleared out. You all wouldn't be able to pass the Henderson, NV police test as my son did or pass the SORT physical test as he did. You all r either old and dying or young and fat.
ms satellite usa

Amarillo, TX

#25 Jan 21, 2014
joe daniels- I know that he falsifies docs and reports made by public, doesn't get seen by prosecuting attys ofic when u make serious allegations on these cops. Joe u will meet ur maker soon because u r old and ashey in color like Jernigan was before he died soon after. wouldn't u want to pray for mercy and grace

Robert smith- is the blow job u getting frm bleep bleep that good that u have to try and find something on us or have a make believe caller to come over to harass me and my family. well most of ur calls weather through personal phone was made by the good year blimp

Jason Holt- I got my eyes on you as well as the feds. How much celexa did you take those nights you been to my house and almost getting ready to pull out ur gun on my son when he was posing no threat to u, dumb fat ass. I had to stand between u all and calm u down.. as an officer of the law, u should not be in law enforcement, any of u.

Will Wright, you cockeyed bastard, quit looking at my boobs. stay focus. You lying bastard stated that I was harassing the same caller and they have a video of me only to find out that he was lying. I knew that because I do not yell or scream at that hippo 3am in the morning.

Kenneth Arant- arrested for assault but no longer working for shamrock police

To the public, video, record and document. send out letters to ur congressmen, attorney generals, prosecuter, rangers and keep on making noise because the squeaky wheel gets the oil.

my family had enough of their lies, deceit and harassment. and I will fight till I die till justice prevails

To Jason Holt. I hope u can sleep at nite for killing an innocent man who cant go home to his boys. However, u get to go home to ur family. The man was in shock Jason and was trying to get his truck out frm the face. God forbid if I had a blank stare on my face frm shock. I would be dead. furthermore, why wasn't ur vehicle recording the whole thing. that's why u were let go frm the force. the video only showed the officers video taking out a rifle which u put there. As god as my witness u know im right. med examiner ruled it a homicide. rangers said that witness did not see a rifle in the truck. and now supposedly windows were tinted and lights illuminated. so how were u able to see the man reaching for an alleged rifle. you coward and bastard. you will get urs and hopefully soon
Someone who knows

Longview, TX

#26 Jan 24, 2014
So ms satellite, where's your proof? Let's see it? If they are guilty of all the affairs and such, why don't you tell their wives? Seems like maybe you don't have as much info as you say. I'm sure the wives would love to know that information.
ms sattellite

Amarillo, TX

#28 Jan 25, 2014
Someone who knows wrote:
So ms satellite, where's your proof? Let's see it? If they are guilty of all the affairs and such, why don't you tell their wives? Seems like maybe you don't have as much info as you say. I'm sure the wives would love to know that information.
My proof is with the texas rangers of Amarillo with my complaints who told me they have to get the ok by the prosecuting attorneys office to investigate all my complaints. my complaints is what has been happening to me and my family and my grandson says he hates Robert because he sees Robert and his mom having sex. its a wonder why Robert harasses all the time. as for Jason holt, jus look into the Abilene report news of that psycho that don't belong in law enforcement. his temper is bad. he came to my home several times and its funny because the calls of complainer is always frm this one person who we r fighting custody over grandchild. I don't talk bullshit. its only the tip of the iceberg that I put out but everything ive documented is facts and sent out to several agencies till I am heard. one of my complaints is certain officers conduct unbecoming. but I don't have to prove anything to you. I jus have to keep on documenting and videotaping but most of all someones testimony frm a psychologist makes a good expert witness.
ms sattellite

Amarillo, TX

#29 Jan 25, 2014
Someone who knows wrote:
and further more, per my above comments, I do not only comment on affairs. theres many other complaints ive made with the rangers through my altercations with them . I do not stand alone on this. Kennethe Arant, I went to the newspaper on him when toby was working. Joe Daniels has many reports I made that disappeared. Robert Smith, I pray they investigate into what I presented the rangers and prosecuting attys ofic with and Jason Holt, u can jus google the bastard on the Breckinridge shooting death. I mean, do ur own homework or get involved with the corrupted police. you have to live and experience the harassments and threats and slanderous lies. I don't make shit up. you r probably a wife of one of these cops whose focus is only on the affairs. trust me, my documents is substantiated and looked into and this is a forum not a court of law where I have to conceal most of my ammo till then
Someone who knows

White Oak, TX

#30 Jan 27, 2014
No ma'am, obviously I am not one the the wives or my questioning would have been different. I do however know one of them, I may have information to add to your case. You say you have proof of the affairs, exactly what proof do you have? I would also like to know more about the accusations, as I've stated, I may have more to add.
ms satellite

Amarillo, TX

#31 Feb 5, 2014
if u have info about conduct unbecoming an officer, pls make a report to city manager or texas rangers. I don't need anyones info to add on to this case. you know how it goes
plowboy

Cordova, TN

#32 Feb 12, 2014
chainlink is probably a psuedo name for one of wheeler county's paid law officials.the problem is in the last 20 yrs or so...there was a changing of the guard.the newer police and deputies are not tied to these communities as in the past.allbeit they live here and have family but they are obviously disconnected to the heart of the county.drugs/theft and domestic violence are the three major criminal acts in this area.whats so hard to police about that?? if you work and live in peace with the community,not be a constant bother,more than likely you will be invisible to the cops here.it could be worse where we live.....i'll take wheeler county over dallas or los angeles or detroit any day.corruption abounds where it's allowed.follow the money to the top and you'll have greater understanding as to why these unqualified folk are in position to police the way they do
ms satellite

Amarillo, TX

#33 Feb 17, 2014
i agree with u plowboy but here they harass u when someone calls in a bogus call who they r friends with. my family mind our own business but we r not from here although lived here 10 yrs and still hardly know anyone. its jus who u know and who has a grudge against you that only has to make a call in and the cops will be at my house in a blink. for instance, this person can threaten me saying she will fuck me up. but to the chief of police its not a threat. but when I defend myself and tell this person you go ahead and try to kick my ass see what will happen, wow, joe is at the door. I told him that she said she was going to fuck me up and he stated that's not a threat. I told him that if anything comes down that he will be accountable for what happens. joe asks me if that's a threat. stupido
lex

Austin, TX

#34 Apr 14, 2014
Holt is a piece of garbage for sure. He's the type of cop that will lie straight through his teeth, saying the car smells of marijuana when it clearly doesn't. Supposedly his sense of smell is so great that he can smell a tiniest piece of bud on the floorboard. I hope his past catches up with him, its about time! Two Ton Tina is a nice guy, but damn he should lose some weight, its embarrassing.
Boo187

United States

#35 Feb 2, 2016
They stop me to try to lay me but I'm not giving in
Laughing

Midlothian, TX

#36 Feb 3, 2016
Boo187 wrote:
They stop me to try to lay me but I'm not giving in
I don't know who you are but share your meds.
I mean they pull you over wanting to lay you?
If that's the case they would be turned in...but goes to show you have no life to be on here posting on all these discussions about inaccurate crap. thanks to people like you...you give great entertainment. NOT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Panhandle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brinkley girl 40 min Luna 3
Wes Crites (Oct '15) Jul 18 Friendsroverated 115
Brittany Caldwell (Aug '14) Jul 8 Brittany caldwell 8
Jenny Gordon (Mar '15) Jul 7 Starburst 32
Get a life Jun 28 Heartbroken 1
Opinions on the Shamrock Dairy Queen (Oct '15) Jun '16 Some Customer 9
Cheating Boyfriend Jun '16 abbi 20

Panhandle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance