Shamrock Police
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Yall

Long Beach, CA

#1 Dec 3, 2009
What ya'll think about your local police there in Shamrock?
Miss Priss

Sandy, TX

#2 Dec 20, 2009
Why do you ask?
Former Shitrock

Birmingham, AL

#3 Jan 27, 2010
You all need to listen to (and look at the evidence) being broadcast on texas-talk radio at http://www.kbkh.com and you will be surprised at what you will see and hear!
ZACK

Canadian, TX

#4 Jan 28, 2010
i think they suck
WILL IS A IDOT WHO GETS BEATP
ALL THE TIME!!
FED Up

United States

#5 May 4, 2010
I agree will wright is the sorriest excuse for a cop as well as a human being with a total lack of morals!!!
someone who knows

United States

#6 Jun 18, 2010
will wright is the sorriest excuse for a cop i have ever seen. how did he even pass his drivers license exam? his eyes dont even look straight! he has google eyes! and the cops are selective. if you have the right last name you can burn the town down and get away with it in shamrock
sidney

Waterloo, Canada

#8 Nov 22, 2010
Well where to start? Let's see you got that moron joe daniels who does nothing but ride around and smoke those cancer sticks all day, next you got will wright who thinks hes robocop or aomething.. He's the worst cop ever. I'm sure they felt sorry for him at the police academy and gave em his diploma anyway. I mean cmon your the ppl who is suppose to protect us citizens from danger and harm. Am I right or wrong? And what othet cop you know talks crap about the people in the town he's serving for? I think nobody... Point proven I agree with everybody elses comments. The four-eyed bastard shouldve been a experimentee for eyeglasses or something.
against shamrock

United States

#9 Jan 27, 2011
Crooked
All of them
ErickQueen

Shamrock, TX

#11 Apr 7, 2011
lets seee
robert- sucky cop he sits around wile hes ''suppose to be on duty'' at home prolly making anoother

will-- really?? dumb cop nothing else to say

two ton tina- the new fat cops rides around with his bigg ass all day.
Carla P

United States

#12 Apr 12, 2011
I totally agree... Uugh they need new cops who actually know what there doing and abide by the law!! Every one of them bastards should be fired
Savannah

Shamrock, TX

#13 Apr 15, 2011
Haha its funny how just because they do their job yall dont like them! In my opinion they are pretty good. Will got beat up because of some dumbass that didnt like what he got!! So instead of talking trash about the cops here then why not worry about your own life?!
And "two ton tina" is prob one of the nicest guys you will ever meet!!
joker

United States

#15 Apr 29, 2011
Do u suck them off too savannah Hahaha!
Shelley

United States

#16 May 1, 2011
Savannah wrote:
Haha its funny how just because they do their job yall dont like them! In my opinion they are pretty good. Will got beat up because of some dumbass that didnt like what he got!! So instead of talking trash about the cops here then why not worry about your own life?!
And "two ton tina" is prob one of the nicest guys you will ever meet!!
Haha and I think its funny how your trying to stand up for the bastards...you're prolly one of their pets anyway..Hello that's why its called Topix...state your opinion...stfu and get over it cause whether or not ppl are still going to talk *h*t no matter what you do...
Maci

Shamrock, TX

#17 May 2, 2011
Noone cares what yall have to say 'joker' or 'shelley'. your opinion doesnt matter unless you dont live here so why dont yall stfu and why dont u go suck them off 'joker'
Shelley

United States

#18 May 9, 2011
Lmao I was on your side you dumb ass...
Maci wrote:
Noone cares what yall have to say 'joker' or 'shelley'. your opinion doesnt matter unless you dont live here so why dont yall stfu and why dont u go suck them off 'joker'
Fbi

Lawton, OK

#19 Jul 17, 2011
Thinking of re-locating to the area. I have exper-In law info.. Is the city hall hireing for city police..? And dos the city have a volunter fire Dept:? And who do you talk to for a ap..
chainlink

Wichita Falls, TX

#20 Jul 26, 2011
Fbi wrote:
Thinking of re-locating to the area. I have exper-In law info.. Is the city hall hireing for city police..? And dos the city have a volunter fire Dept:? And who do you talk to for a ap..
You got to be kidding me right now!First off if you knew at least 1 thing about the items you asked of, you would have all those resources at your finger tips and would not be asking the folks in here lmao! second off,, are you really not seeing what you read! Believe me when i say! stay as far away from there as you can.
misfire

Peaster, TX

#21 Aug 13, 2011
Shelley wrote:
Lmao I was on your side you dumb ass...<quoted text>
Some people cant even figure what they arguing for!or how with!
John Q Public

United States

#22 Aug 13, 2011
Fbi wrote:
Erick has a vacancy - they hire dumb asses all the time!
ms satellite usa

Amarillo, TX

#23 Jan 21, 2014
joe daniels- ive made several complaints about his officers. hopefully its taken serious

Robert smith- receives a call, pull my son over 3 dozen tamales opened up then he found faucet screes sealed and jus bought citing him for drug paraphanalia or dist of it. lol

Robert smith- having an affair with someone who gets away with murder and hides her drug addict husbnd and the cops knows about it

Robert Smith- came to my home by the same caller who he has an affair and yelled into my face. several witnesses were there. I told him that he should shut up

Jason Holt- came to home severl times. almost tried to shoot son but I stood between them and told him to calm down

Jason Holt- I guess I hit a nerve and he threatened to arrest me

There are so many documents that ive written about how weve been treated here and false dirty rumors about us made by this woman and the cops as well as so many harassments. ive recorded some, ive written to the feds and texas rangers, I will keep on fighting these loose cannon because they r all idiots until justice prevail. ive written about this dirty cop Kenneth who later found work elsewhere. You have to b sucking their dicks if you want something

As for will wright- he came to my home accussing me of harassing the same caller and they have me on video tape. when filing that same day with the police, will wright stated they found the kids. this was another of their harassments that im putting up with over and over for the sake of my sons custody case and they cant see the father having his son. so in the meantime the babys mother will continue to suck up with these cops so they can have something on my son. good luck with that. so far all you guys r doing is looking like a fool.

To the public, dirty cops r jus a few. don't let them intimidate or scare you. jus go along and have a hidden recorder or video then document. I have facts, times and dates. now I have a video at my home.
there r lots of good cops out there who risk their lives everyday. my brother is one of them back home. I think they should do a uds on all of these cops here. well I already know that Jason is on psychotropic meds. but he shouldn't b working in law enforcement. You know, my family r not perfect but you all have caused much greif to me, and my family. before you judge and try to remove the splinter frm our eyes take out the plank frm yours. there were calls made by these officers to cps in refrence to my grandson, all lies and unsubstantiated. very vindictive, corrupt and evil but my grandson need us so for his sake I am here and not afraid of any of these assholes. they don't know who they r messing with. I stand alone, or I stand with others but you all will try ur best to gt us in any way and will not win because we r innocent and justice will prevail and god always deliver us frm evil. always

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Panhandle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Divorced Couples/ Step Parents Aug 14 notdiffficult 5
Chevron hottie Aug 11 ehhh 2
Larry Luna Aug 1 LmaoatBs 3
brinkley girl Jul '16 Luna 3
Wes Crites (Oct '15) Jul '16 Friendsroverated 115
Brittany Caldwell (Aug '14) Jul '16 Brittany caldwell 8
Jenny Gordon (Mar '15) Jul '16 Starburst 32

Panhandle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance