Thomas Price Smith
Ron Larter

UK

#1 Dec 9, 2007
Living in England, UK, I have been writing a history of the pioneer Thomas Price Smith who emigrated to Utah in 1852. His final home was in Parowan where he died on 25 April 1896. He had a son by the name of Job Smith and I am hoping this message might reach someone related to this family. my reason for writing is to find out if Thomas P Smith kept a diary of his life and whether or not there is a photograph of this man. If anyone can help, please do contact me at [email protected] Thanks. Ron Larter.
James Arlan Chantrill

Taguig City, Philippines

#2 Feb 11, 2009
I am a great great grandson of Thomas Price Smith and would appreciate any information such as baptizer in either the Methodists or Mormons, How he was set apart as Conference President, how long he lived in Cedar City, Parowan, and Rock Creek, and what his occupations were there.
Dalton

Nampa, ID

#4 May 11, 2012
My wife is a descendant. Here's a pdf I found on Thomas Price Smith;

http://www.lulu.com/items/volume_63/2588000/2...

Hope it helps :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Panguitch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Utah (Dist... (Oct '10) Apr '12 Ambrose Kid 60 52
News Challenge to coal mine expansion near Bryce Can... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Halito 8
News Black bear raids clandestine pot farm in Utah a... (Sep '08) Feb '12 Karl 18
News Opinions differ over coal mine (Apr '11) Jan '12 Yodel 6
News Counselor at Panguitch boarding school charged ... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Missouri Parent 1
Debate: Health Care - Panguitch, UT (Oct '09) Apr '11 RU KIDDING 4
Debate: Immigration - Panguitch, UT (Apr '11) Apr '11 Karl Partner 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Panguitch Mortgages