James Williams
Impeach him

Baird, TX

#1 Oct 19, 2009
One question: Why don't we have the freedom of speech at the town meetings? Some of us do have opionins....
Impeach him

Baird, TX

#2 Oct 19, 2009
Also, thanks for spending eighty thousand dollars on one bush hog (greeen and yeller) lol...... thats what mattered. The park looks like crapt and hows the stop signs looking these days???
Impeach him

Baird, TX

#3 Oct 19, 2009
I think that Chief Patterson was a honest guy and easy to get along with.. What you did was stupid and now what do we have??? Evveryone is so pissed at you.. This town has never been so out of control as it has been since you been our mayor...
The Real Truth

United States

#4 Oct 30, 2009
This is so true... We need to impeach the mayor and put the Chief back where he needs to be..
Ma Justice

Little Rock, AR

#5 Nov 12, 2009
Steps towards Marxism:

Silence the freedom of speech.

Threaten punishment of fines and/or jail for opinions of dissent.

Enact a Police State to extort funds from the citizens, to be spent on things they have no say in buying.

Push aside and ignore the Constitution and Bill of Rights each and every time it is referenced to.

Hide financial records of the community, and refuse to let the taxpayers know what their funds are being used for.

Give no bid contracts to a network of your buddies, once again without the consent of the citizens- who are then extorted for these "services."

Sound familiar, King James??

I could go on- these are just a few observations off the top of my head.

Impeachment is a mere petition away. Who is going to start it??
Stupid

United States

#6 Oct 19, 2010
Impeach him wrote:
I think that Chief Patterson was a honest guy and easy to get along with.. What you did was stupid and now what do we have??? Evveryone is so pissed at you.. This town has never been so out of control as it has been since you been our mayor...
ur right abt the mayor hes nothing but trash. He has ruined this town.its going to be so hard for anyone to fix it now. Only one problem the comment abt eric patterson is wrong. He wasnt honest he will lie to you in a heart beat just to save his ass. So if u think hes honest u must be one of his sleep partners. I hear he has plenty of them. So how many women r u with now. Is it still 6 or is there more now.
clueless

Marshall, TX

#7 Oct 23, 2010
If anybody votes for james williams they are losers just like he is cause hes nothing but a piece of shit. If you think hes honest just ask his wife why she came close to divorce with this ass hole. The reason was because she was getting abused by him yes james williams hits his wife and cheats on her. He needs to go to jail and find him a big black boyfriend that beats him.
Pangburn resident

United States

#8 Oct 26, 2010
If james williams wins the election and is the mayor again im going to be one of the 6people moving cause i will not put up with him not doing his job. James i have known u for 23 years i know ur a piece of shit. U act like ur a yankee so why dont u move up north.that way pangburn will be a good town again.
David Christiansen

Quitman, AR

#12 Nov 7, 2010
titititi
Omg ha ha

United States

#15 Nov 17, 2010
I just saw the daily citizen paper, has anybody else saw what was on the front page. It says "pangburn mayor i don't care if i get elected" then in the article it says im not interested the only reason i ran is cause i didnt want ed goree or gary sharp to get it... Lol.. Everybody that voted for him what do u think about him now. I cant believe this man was ever the mayor. Sorry loser... GET OUT OF OUR TOWN JAMES WILLIAMS. You DONT belong here. You need to move up north with the YANKEE.. I think u would fit in better with them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pangburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charity Briggs 1 hr Martinez 3
girl with purple hair at El Paso store 1 hr Martinez 3
little stinkers daycare 2 hr Rufus 11
wreck on 16 2 hr guest 2
Jordan Williams (Feb '15) 3 hr ..... 19
Red Ducati in Searcy 5 hr Someone 1
Do they run your name when you get your id at t... (Jan '12) 8 hr guest 415
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pangburn Mortgages