First Prev
of 3
Next Last
citizen

Perryville, AR

#1 Aug 10, 2012
The dollar general looks like crap on the inside and outside. Nothing is where it should be everything is crammed everywhere and anywhere. This is ridiculous. And the service is crappy also all the employs are rude and always outside. What happened to this place it was looking up from how it was months back and then it went down hill again what happened!
not

United States

#2 Aug 10, 2012
citizen wrote:
The dollar general looks like crap on the inside and outside. Nothing is where it should be everything is crammed everywhere and anywhere. This is ridiculous. And the service is crappy also all the employs are rude and always outside. What happened to this place it was looking up from how it was months back and then it went down hill again what happened!
that place has been down hill for over a year that got rid of one of the rude females, she was very rude to the customers and stayed outside smoking non stop!!
citizen

Quitman, AR

#3 Aug 11, 2012
What about the other ones who are rude and are outside smoking all the time? And you are probably talking about faith. She was never rude to me always helpful. Would stop what she was doin to help the customers. But none of the others will and are rude and I have to walk outside to get a cashier.
Salsa

United States

#4 Aug 11, 2012
Lazy Pangburn folk
not

United States

#5 Aug 11, 2012
citizen wrote:
What about the other ones who are rude and are outside smoking all the time? And you are probably talking about faith. She was never rude to me always helpful. Would stop what she was doin to help the customers. But none of the others will and are rude and I have to walk outside to get a cashier.
that's funny had to do that every time she worked there she was always outside, everything you are saying sounds like her when she worked there she was rude to certain people but oh we'll she is gone now
ex employee

Searcy, AR

#6 Aug 11, 2012
not wrote:
<quoted text>that's funny had to do that every time she worked there she was always outside, everything you are saying sounds like her when she worked there she was rude to certain people but oh we'll she is gone now
Dollar general is having serious problems getting quality managers is the problem. So their having to take what they can get and give mgmt jobs to people who normally wouldnt be anywhere near being mgmt material. They are hiring for tons of mgmt positions all across the state especially the small town stores.

Greenbrier, AR

#7 Aug 11, 2012
Well u can complain abt that girl Faith being rude but at least the store was organized and clean that girl that took her place cusses like a sailor up there and is very rude
customer

United States

#8 Aug 11, 2012
I was in there this week. I couldn't find the sugar, so I asked a worker where it was. She replied, "it's in the waaaaay back of the back room and hard to get to, so we are until the weekend."
Resident

United States

#9 Aug 11, 2012
Guest wrote:
Well u can complain abt that girl Faith being rude but at least the store was organized and clean that girl that took her place cusses like a sailor up there and is very rude
that store has not been organized in years who are you kidding and this girl Faith didn't organize the store when she worked there she couldn't stop smoking long enough
Pangburn Resident

Greenbrier, AR

#10 Aug 12, 2012
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
that store has not been organized in years who are you kidding and this girl Faith didn't organize the store when she worked there she couldn't stop smoking long enough
Thats funny i hardly ever saw her smoking maybe u r mistaken
shopper

United States

#11 Aug 12, 2012
Well I did every time I went there she was always smoking and I do know that I had to go out and tell her I was ready and a few times she seen me and came in and before I was out the door she was already smoking on the cigarette before I got to my car, I don't know how you missed it
shopper

United States

#12 Aug 12, 2012
Pangburn Resident wrote:
<quoted text>Thats funny i hardly ever saw her smoking maybe u r mistaken
no I know who she is short, heavy, and piercing brownish red hair
actually

Greenbrier, AR

#13 Aug 12, 2012
shopper wrote:
<quoted text>no I know who she is short, heavy, and piercing brownish red hair
faith doesn't have redish brown hair! Her hair is really brown. Had glasses and her nose pierced and lip done but thts it the other girl has redish brown hair glasses lip nose and eyebrow pierced so maybe you are talking about the wrong girl
shopper

United States

#14 Aug 12, 2012
actually wrote:
<quoted text>faith doesn't have redish brown hair! Her hair is really brown. Had glasses and her nose pierced and lip done but thts it the other girl has redish brown hair glasses lip nose and eyebrow pierced so maybe you are talking about the wrong girl
I know who faith (white) Reames is so no I am not mistaken sorry to bust your bubble
actually

Greenbrier, AR

#15 Aug 12, 2012
shopper wrote:
<quoted text>I know who faith (white) Reames is so no I am not mistaken sorry to bust your bubble
well you are color blind cause her hair is not redish brown! It's dark brown no red and why would you need the manager to check you out anyway? That's the cashiers job so you have no reason to even need the manager
shopper

United States

#16 Aug 12, 2012
actually wrote:
<quoted text>well you are color blind cause her hair is not redish brown! It's dark brown no red and why would you need the manager to check you out anyway? That's the cashiers job so you have no reason to even need the manager
Lmao Faith wasn't a manager
shopper

United States

#17 Aug 12, 2012
She was like half the employees key holder that's not manager
actually

Greenbrier, AR

#18 Aug 12, 2012
She was assistant manager!
shopper

United States

#19 Aug 12, 2012
actually wrote:
She was assistant manager!
well she was not a very good example of one good thing they fired her
lol

Searcy, AR

#20 Aug 16, 2012
shopper wrote:
<quoted text>well she was not a very good example of one good thing they fired her
Thats her trashy fat a@s momma on here sticking up for her. Too funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pangburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mobile home dilemma 5 min justme 19
how do house auctions work? 28 min guest 9
Sorry kel 49 min Pretty Dog Gone 2
2:30am OMG 59 min Pretty Dog Gone 8
Bob Glidewell caught cheating 1 hr stop 10
The church of Christ say 1 hr dollarsbill 48
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 8,654
Pangburn Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web