Abc123

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

If this druggy comes to your house, you better run her off. She will steal your pain med's or anything else she can get her nasty hands one. You've been warned.
sweetheart

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2011

Chasity Newman is nasty!!! That BITCH well take anything in your house she can get her hands on. She well fake sick and ask to go to the bathroom an take anything in there. She came to my house and took a lot of pain med's and money. Wish they would put her ass in jail!!!
nasty chasity

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2011

Better hide anything with a weiner because she will ride it till your wore out and then take your pain meds. Also canes can work as weiners too. If u have ever had anything to do with her better go get checked for std's. Also hide your dogs, cats, horses, goats, or cows because she will ride the hell out of them too!!!
MEE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2011

PEOPLE NEED TO GET A LIFE ..Het daughters might see this ... shame on all yall
random

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2011

If you talk to any of her girls they know and they will tell you what she does. I have talked to them several times and all three of them tell the same story. She uses them girls just to stay out of trouble. She might even tell the girls to get the drugs for her.
nasty chasity

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2011

I know chasity uses the girls she told the little one elizabeth that if she ever saw any cough medicine to take it because she needs it. She is a sorry peice of no good trash!!!
SUNRISE

Vilonia, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2011

Everything that has been stated here is absolutely true. EVERYBODY NEEDS TO BE WARNED.....AND HER MAMA IS NO BETTER EITHER.....
Abc123

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2011

Recently the new police chef of Pangburn stopped her and took her to jail for driving with no lisences or insurance. As well as drugs in the car and in her purse. But now he has amazingly talked her into giving her life to God. Whatever, if you believe that then your a dumbass. I think he had a piece of her ass, or she gave him a good deal in his drugs. People watch out for her.
River Rat

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2011

If what you say is true, which I doubt, people better watch out for the new police chief, not the druggie ho.
Abc123

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2011

River Rat, you can believe whatever you want to. I know for a fact that she is stealing pain med's from several people, just in the last month. They have called and filed reports. What's sorry is the people she steals from have just had some sort of surgury and she goes in asking to use there bathroom and when she leaves guess what? So does there pain med's. If you want to trust her in your house with your med's, go ahead then you'll see what happens. Just don't say you haven't been warned. Just saying!!
nasty chasity

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2011

I know she does still bc i live in a house that she stills from all the time.
Lindsey

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2011

You can tell you people are from Pangburn, on here talking about people.
Poppy seed

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2011

Lindsey: You evidently don't know the girl they are talking about.....Chasity is bad news....she is everything they have said that she is...and worse....
carlos

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2011

Judged:

What happened to the baby that she had recently in the past year? Did she give it away? I heard she told someone they could just have the baby.
Lindsey

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2011

Yes I know who she is and that doesn't matter, you people shouldn't be talking about her on here. I am from Pangburn and I really don't care who or what she does. If she's such a bad parent then why does she have her kids? Yes she is a pill popper but that doesn't mean get on here and create a topic about her and talk about her business or her kids for that matter. If she's so bad call CPS, but don't put it on here. Geez everybody always has to be in someone elses business in that town and always talking about someone!
nasty chasity

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2011

Lindsey wrote:
Yes I know who she is and that doesn't matter, you people shouldn't be talking about her on here. I am from Pangburn and I really don't care who or what she does. If she's such a bad parent then why does she have her kids? Yes she is a pill popper but that doesn't mean get on here and create a topic about her and talk about her business or her kids for that matter. If she's so bad call CPS, but don't put it on here. Geez everybody always has to be in someone elses business in that town and always talking about someone!
The only kid that she has is emma and the others are under their dads custody. If she stole from you like she has from me, my family, and almost everyone else in this town you would be talking about her too. Topix is a great place for people to share USEFULL information so that people dont mess up and let this animal in their house. The only house she needs to be in is the jail house. That is the only place that might (but doubt it) straighten her a$$ out.
Lindsey

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2011

If she stole from me or my family and I knew she did it, I would do something about it other than coming on here and talking about her.
jason

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2011

she is changing, she has had some problems but is straightning out you people are a bunch of hipocrites. the ones writing all this crap proble have your own habbits too.. but have nothing better to do but talk about someonelse. if she has stole from you one time why did you let her come back? sounds to me like you took all your pills and looking for someone to blame so you can get more... if she done it one time shame on her but twice shame on you dumba$$. and you should leave her kids out of any of this..
random

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2011

Lindsey wrote:
If she stole from me or my family and I knew she did it, I would do something about it other than coming on here and talking about her.
Lindsey we have all tried to press charges but everytime someone tries the police tell us there is nothing they can do. But this time she screwed up. She got caught on camera. The first time that she gets pulled over she is going to prison.
random

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2011

jason wrote:
she is changing, she has had some problems but is straightning out you people are a bunch of hipocrites. the ones writing all this crap proble have your own habbits too.. but have nothing better to do but talk about someonelse. if she has stole from you one time why did you let her come back? sounds to me like you took all your pills and looking for someone to blame so you can get more... if she done it one time shame on her but twice shame on you dumba$$. and you should leave her kids out of any of this..
If only you knew we tried to keep her out we have told her to leave and not come back several times. We have offered to take her to a rehabilitation facility and told her we would pay for it but she said F you. I belive she deserves everything she is about to get. And jason you really shouldnt be hangin around her or you will wind up just like you was in prison. If you do ill laugh my ass off because you deserve everything you get. Oh and by the way i bet your junk itches all the time because im sure she has stuff ajax wont take off.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pangburn Discussions

Search the Pangburn Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Content 19 min greedy mtfr 4
Money Team 29 min lol 13
juan garcia 36 min b 5
Pathetic ex wife's of searcy 47 min bam 11
hershal alcorn (Jul '13) 1 hr do what ? 6
doctors 1 hr sally 6
Who won, Les or Kyle 1 hr Lovin Les 112
•••
•••