Next Last
dalisha

Quitman, AR

#2 Mar 15, 2012
let me start by introducing myself. im hunters babymama
Phuckhole

United States

#3 Mar 16, 2012
Damn im sorry. You cant even spell the faggts name right.
cherish

United States

#4 Jul 7, 2012
Wow,didn't know he was having a baby! Congrats
concerned

Raleigh, NC

#5 Aug 17, 2012
i feel sorry for you. Hunter is on has fell off the tracks. He is no good. He does drugs and steals.(is that what you want?) when you have to steal to do drugs that is low down.
Minion

United States

#6 Aug 18, 2012
Such a trashy family.
trashy

Quitman, AR

#7 Oct 29, 2012
His sister Larenda is one of the biggest hoes in central Arkansas, you know they say a nut don't fall too far from a tree!!
Raven 6

Haslet, TX

#8 Oct 30, 2012
Except that nut has gone full blown retard!
Raven 6

United States

#9 Nov 1, 2012
ok, I am so sorry for posting on so many threads but I just can't help it.
I just need a man, my brothers just don't do it for me. Maybe it's cause my thing is just a little over 3" AND I LOVE GIVIN BJ'S
I'm a lover not a hater.
Ok, I do hate dudes that have more than my 3 incher.
IF ONLY HUNTER WOULD HAVE JUST LET SUCK ON HIS 9 INCHES I WOULDN'T BE SO UPSET.
Raven 6

United States

#10 Nov 2, 2012
Good job on tracking down all my post to just copy and paste the same regurgitated garbage. Atleast be original. Hahaha until then, il just keep laughing!
jack up

Raleigh, NC

#11 Dec 4, 2012
Were is he hiding now? I heard he was involved in another break in that cause one of his so called friend in jail. Guess who is snitchin now Hunter? Guess They are looking for you now.
terrible

Searcy, AR

#12 Dec 4, 2012
It's been said he broke into his own sisters home and stole every gun and any money that was in the house... It's sad when you start stealing from your own family!
Tat

Greenbrier, AR

#13 Dec 4, 2012
Kenny carter was I lived with him. They found the guns at Kenny's. I heard hunter came and got the other stolen items out of Kenny's shed while he was locked up!
santa is watching you

Raleigh, NC

#14 Dec 5, 2012
Hunter that is bad when you have to steal from your own blood let alone from someone else. Hope your sister presses charges on you. Kenny you should know better than to hang with a punk, but it is in your blood as well to be a theif. Why dont yall try working for once. dont depend on your sister to get you a job. look at your age and dont have shit. Hope your wife divorces you while you are locked up. She needs a good man to take care of her. a ____man____ takes care of his family. She works to take care of you )doping it up and drinking.) but she must like it to stay with you that long. I guess we will have to take of you now since you are locked up. (system)
santa is watching you

Raleigh, NC

#15 Dec 10, 2012
??? they are to sorry for anyone to comment on!!!
Anonymous

United States

#16 Dec 10, 2012
God he's always on here. Lol.
Girly

San Antonio, TX

#17 Jan 6, 2013
Don't they have a wanted picture of Hunter at the store?
bobo

Raleigh, NC

#18 Jan 8, 2013
yes his pic is up there with tyler brownfeild's. Where did Casey Carters go? Is he snitchin just like his dad..a get of jail card. I know his dad is in jail now but he should have went to prison. so he got reduced sentence for snitchin people out. I heard that is what he does for White County.
Bigs

Olive Branch, MS

#19 Jan 12, 2013
Kenny Carter, Hunter Henson, Casey Carter, and Tyler brownfield are all meth heads that will steal or do anything they can to get their next meth fix. I heard tyler and hunter have been selling meth to support their habbits. All four of them use needles too. Im suprised rhonda hasnt left kenny already
Jane

San Antonio, TX

#20 Jan 27, 2013
Raven 6 wrote:
Except that nut has gone full blown retard!
hunter is not near as bad as alot of people in this town. By the way he did NOT break in his sisters house.
Todd

Lindale, TX

#21 Jan 28, 2013
Hi cherih. We need to talk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pangburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Race Street Mcdonalds (May '15) 10 min Standpoints View 11
Smell inside Mi Ranchito 15 min Standpoints View 6
Lisa Baker 47 min Guest whooo 5
sheriff (Jan '15) 1 hr drhevbr7ib68ib586i56 15
Larry Nokes for county judge. (Oct '13) 1 hr Nookie 56
Stop light at dam 1 hr hwy engineer 5
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) 2 hr Super_Chick_ 13,876

Pangburn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance