Parker, Florida

#2 Nov 24, 2009
How do you like my Smoke Angel?
Go For It

Tallahassee, FL

#3 Nov 24, 2009
Panamaed wrote:
How do you like my Smoke Angel?
Gee how do youo make it come out your a$$ like that? That is really cool. And youo are going to hurt your poor little lungs with all that smoking! Wonder how come I can never get blocked? Guess I am just not as important. Maybe it is you finally figured out the correct way to use Topix. Ok now who told her?
No Kowtow

Mobile, AL

#5 Nov 25, 2009
The pervert is hacking again
dont say

Tallahassee, FL

#6 Nov 25, 2009
No Kowtow wrote:
The pervert is hacking again
Interesting how do you do that hack?
Yo Ho Ho and a bottle of topix. They still let you on after you have been reported as a pervert that is hacking? WOW Why?
Do Say

Mobile, AL

#9 Nov 25, 2009
You and the Robot are PERVERTS.
Do Say

Mobile, AL

#10 Nov 25, 2009
The First Amendment does not protect perverted CYBERSTALKERS!!!
dont say

Saint Petersburg, FL

#11 Nov 25, 2009
Do Say wrote:
The First Amendment does not protect perverted CYBERSTALKERS!!!
Then I guess you aren't protected? Oh well I willtell them to go easy on you since you are an idiot.
You idiot. kiss kiss Miss David what change your mind about being a coward?
No definitely you especially the robot.
No they will just get a government check like you except theirs will not be for being an idiot like you.
Now the little girl is rambling. Surely you are not saying you would meet them and they did't show up. See that would be another lie. Where is the post you did this miss Cupcake.
Sorry you nor anyone else knows your names you wish to stalk but they have all invited your little sissy a$$ to a nice face to face to discuss your problem and you were a coward. Kiss Kiss miss David. OOOOO she is mad. You Lie and I want the truth. Not your lies.Now little kumquat come here I have a robot with a lot of fresh batteries.
And you love us. Especially the robot.
Yo Ho Ho and a bottle of topix. They still let you on after you have been reported as a pervert that is hacking? WOW Why?
I showed

Mobile, AL

#12 Nov 25, 2009
Don't tell anyone....I will tell them myself.

YOU are a Perverted Bay Harbor Weasely Coward.
dont say

Mobile, AL

#13 Nov 25, 2009
I showed wrote:
Don't tell anyone....I will tell them myself.
YOU are a Perverted Bay Harbor Weasely Coward.
All you had to do was come out tonight for a dance, but you are a coward and sure doing a lot of man talk for a girl behind that key board Miss Harbin. And where the hel1 is Bay Harbor?
I showed

Mobile, AL

#14 Nov 25, 2009
That is where your prostitute mother did your good for nothing daddy....sorry I don't know who he is either.
dont say

Mobile, AL

#15 Nov 25, 2009
I showed wrote:
That is where your prostitute mother did your good for nothing daddy....sorry I don't know who he is either.
Ah come on you know my mother was a whor^ and dad was a drunk. Everyone knows that. Why your mom used to come over and suc* the family while your 4f daddy took it in the a$$ he liked that. That is why he couldn't get in the service. Do you still have those pictures of her at work. I can send another copy if you want. And to think she ended up whorin^ for you and at such an old age what was she getting $1.00 a pop.
I showed

Mobile, AL

#16 Nov 25, 2009
Yeah, she worked at the Courthouse with your perverted friends that you are going to loose your job and pension trying to protect....Racketeers.
dont say

Mobile, AL

#17 Nov 25, 2009
I showed wrote:
Yeah, she worked at the Courthouse with your perverted friends that you are going to loose your job and pension trying to protect....Racketeers.
She sure did and when it was your turn we all loved it. I keep telling you (you are like a parrot or broken record)I will just do like you and get food stamps and a government check. The difference is mine won't be for being an idiot like you. Dam* you must really be lonely tonight.
I showed

Mobile, AL

#18 Nov 25, 2009
Another clue that nails you...you dumb weasely perverted vain coward.
Dont say

Mobile, AL

#19 Nov 25, 2009
I showed wrote:
Another clue that nails you...you dumb weasely perverted vain coward.
Go girl. You are so easy that is why I love this game with you. You are such an idiot. No wonder you got busted and no one wants to hear your weak crap. So you have a clue do you? Well bring it on. cowgirl.
I showed

Mobile, AL

#20 Nov 26, 2009
In the future I will only be posting under the New and Improved "White Western Men's Club Runs Panama City" discussion...that a new blog I am setting up.

I will be posting a link just for you, dummy.

I will be the moderator and can monitor the perverted weasely cowards like you and nail them for their death threats and perversion.

Topix encourages such behavior and does nothing to protect 1st Amendment Rights.
Dont Say

Saint Petersburg, FL

#21 Nov 26, 2009
I showed wrote:
In the future I will only be posting under the New and Improved "White Western Men's Club Runs Panama City" discussion...that a new blog I am setting up.
I will be posting a link just for you, dummy.
I will be the moderator and can monitor the perverted weasely cowards like you and nail them for their death threats and perversion.
Topix encourages such behavior and does nothing to protect 1st Amendment Rights.
After a good night I finally figured what yoou are up to. You are corrupt and work for the WWMC. You are their set up girl. It is the ole slight of hand you go around telling a half story to draw fire and try to draw attention to you and in the mean while all the corrupt judges leos businessmen laywers drug dealers and WWMC go about business as usual and no one suspects a thing. That is how you Dixie Mafia guys work. That is why you won't tell the truth even though a lot of people have kept asking. You are just keeping all eyes on you. They must pay you big too since you haven't had a job for what 10 years? Well Miss Harbin it is out now. And you can't prove it isn't so. Oh you will try but you can't give up anyone or you would be like the IRS guy who found out too much by accident and you took out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Panama City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moving to Panama City 26 min local 3
News Thunder Beach 2010 (May '10) Sat Pnmashtty 25
Who Doesn't Love Bacon?! Fri ThomasA 7
Gary Beck Panamaed (Sep '15) Apr 23 PanamaedsTavern 3
Why all the black people? Apr 21 David 10
fraud Apr 19 Jethro 2
News Parents Of Dead Teen: Son Was Targeted Because ... (Mar '06) Apr 18 Ricky 35
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Panama City Mortgages