CHURCH MURDERER turned in to FBI and LAW ENFORCEMENT!!!

Posted in the Panama City Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Since: Sep 11

Panama City Beach, FL

#1 Mar 28, 2012
Hooterville MAFIA RUN FOR COVER!
PanamaedAgain

Mobile, AL

#9 Apr 12, 2012
We all know who THE BIOTCH really is...
PanamaedAgainRea lly

Mobile, AL

#14 Apr 13, 2012
Law Enforcement has removed Posts 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9
10,11, 12

THESE MISSING POSTS REFLECT BLATANT CENSORSHIP OF THE TRUTH.
PanamaedAgainRea lly

Mobile, AL

#15 Apr 13, 2012
Panamaedagain wrote:
<quoted text> We all know who THE BIOTCH really is..... Got to be that damn Miss David Harbin. Wait that is panamaed or was it harbin panamaed I hate t when the old kiddie porm fries my brain.
YET LAW ENFORCEMENT SUPPORTS THIS PERVERTED IDENTITY THIEVING CROOKED LAW ENFORCEMENT SUPPORTING DEATH THREATENING STALKER........AND ALLOWS THEM TO CONTINUALLY POST "HATE SPEECH" "PERVERTED COMMENTS" AND "LIBELOUS RHETORIC" TO TRY TO DISCOURAGE MEANINGFUL DIALOG AND DISRUPT ANY AND ALL EFFORTS TO COMMUNICATE THE TRUTH.
PanamaedAgainRea lly

Mobile, AL

#17 Apr 13, 2012
Panamaedagain wrote:
<quoted text> We all know who THE BIOTCH really is..... Got to be that damn Miss David Harbin. Wait that is panamaed or was it harbin panamaed I hate t when the old kiddie porm fries my brain.
IDENTITY STEALING PERVERTED STALKER!
PanamaedAgainRea lly

Mobile, AL

#24 Apr 13, 2012
Someone IS watching....

Number of Entries: 1
Entry Page Time: 13 Apr 2012 09:04:13
Browser: IE 9.0
Resolution: Unknown

United States Flag

Total Visits: 1
IP Address: Supreme Court Of The State Of Florida (199.242.104.126)[Label IP Address]
Referring URL:
(No referring link)
Visit Page:
PanamaedAgainRea lly

Mobile, AL

#26 Apr 13, 2012
Panamaed

Mobile, AL

#29 Apr 13, 2012
Seems this discussion is being CENSORED AGAIN, too!
Panamaed

Mobile, AL

#30 Apr 14, 2012
They had the suspect in custody just days after the murder and his girlfriend was in protective custody to keep her from spilling the beans......and her family was being harassed every time they came to PC.
Panamaed

Mobile, AL

#32 Apr 16, 2012
Alexis phone home....
Kevin Earl Wood

Panama City, FL

#33 Apr 16, 2012
Panamaed wrote:
Alexis phone home....
Miss David Harbin tries again and gets yet another strike. You just can't get it can you girl. Ops I think you did get it that is why you have that rectal disease.
Panamaed

Mobile, AL

#34 Apr 16, 2012
Alexis is FBI "ops"...
Who Cares

Panama City, FL

#35 Apr 16, 2012
Panamaed wrote:
Alexis is FBI "ops"...
Like you would know an FBI anything. I hear you may get to meet an FBI Agent if you keep messing with little boys. I also hear you know a big black guy you met in jail who you called daddy and who kept you all greased up.
Panamaed

Mobile, AL

#36 Apr 16, 2012
You know his name......you want his cell number?

He knows you, two!
Who Cares

Panama City, FL

#37 Apr 16, 2012
Panamaed wrote:
You know his name......you want his cell number?
He knows you, two!
Sure let have his number stupid. See she can't even spell too either. It is TOO moron not TWO. But keep trying and don't forget the number.
Who Cares

Panama City, FL

#38 Apr 16, 2012
If Alexis knows someone and is suposed to be so close as to tell you then you should know TOO but everyone knows you are a liar so the TWO of you are a liar apparently. If not then tell everyone who it is and prove it TOO. hahahah moron
Panamaed

Mobile, AL

#39 Apr 16, 2012
Two...as in you two libel spewing perverted stalkers.

He said he had his IT Guys on it....just waiting for the call-back....
Who Cares

Panama City, FL

#40 Apr 16, 2012
Panamaed wrote:
Two...as in you two libel spewing perverted stalkers.
He said he had his IT Guys on it....just waiting for the call-back....
Only two stalkers now huh? Before it was one and before that every LEO in the country. For once in your pathetic life try the truth. If Alexis knew then why would he have to put his IT guys on it. They would already have. Still waiting for his cell number TOO.
BTW The Panama City Branches of the US Marshall's Office, Treasurer's Office and FBI all said the same thing They know you ok, as a liar and drug dealer that was taken down. See you forgot about the meeting tonight since you think you know an FBI Agent, you couldn't have talked to your alleged friend Alexis or Sam or whomever tonight. But a good lie anyway.
AnotherOne

Panama City, FL

#51 Apr 17, 2012
Panamaed wrote:
Topix doesn't care about any of this, so it must be you crooked LEO's that are trying to cover up all the corruption.
No one believes or trust LEOs around here...that is why they contact me.
They know how corrupt you are and you show it with every post!
Wow Topix is in on it, no Topix is not in on it. LEO's are all corrupt, I have them come to my blog and ask me information. No on trusts the LEO, the LEO is keeping me advised. Make up your mind Harbin. People already know you are a flake. At least now you have some bald idiot as bad as you. People contact you? sorry that was too funny to not have to stop and laugh, but then I realize you are right they come to you to tell you you are a moron.
AnotherOne

Panama City, FL

#53 Apr 17, 2012
Panamaed wrote:
Don't get so flustered that you can't type....
"NOONE" BELIEVES YOU ANYWAY!
"EVERYONE" KNOWS WHY YOU DO WHAT YOU DO!
Seems that would be you on all accounts. Too bad too. Have you managed to look up the TO TOO TWO rules in grammar today?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Panama City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dance Places? Thu Cassanova 5
Frog Johnson and Zackowski murder trials Thu Panamaed 9
Spring Break Thugs (Mar '11) Thu Panamaed 92
Shelly the scammer (Aug '14) May 18 Duh 712
White Western Men's Club Runs Panama City (Nov '09) May 18 Panamaed 589
Dead at PCP May 16 daooh 2
The Private Investigator on Tanya Mullins case ... (Aug '12) May 10 Panamaed 41
More from around the web

Panama City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE