The Private Investigator on Tanya Mul...
David W Harbin

United States

#21 Aug 30, 2012
Where are you waiting so I can tell Agent Hatten....he said not to give his number out, but I am sure he wouldn't mind talking to the Day's or their PI.
I will post a BCSO/FBI EMAIL on the Equal Protection discussion if you want.....that way the Day's will have that too.
Hey Harbin

United States

#22 Aug 30, 2012
David W Harbin wrote:
Where are you waiting so I can tell Agent Hatten....he said not to give his number out, but I am sure he wouldn't mind talking to the Day's or their PI.
I will post a BCSO/FBI EMAIL on the Equal Protection discussion if you want.....that way the Day's will have that too.
Just what I figured no show again. Sure post it from the agency so I can give it to them as evidence of fraud. And The FBI should know where I am As I am sitting here in the office with my laptop as they are reading this post. Anything else you need to know IDIOT?
Hey Harbin

United States

#23 Aug 30, 2012
BTW you sure have a hard time making up names for your tales.
David W Harbin

United States

#24 Aug 30, 2012
Funny thing about the truth is you never have to try to remember what you SAID......it is CONSTANT!
Hey Harbin

United States

#25 Aug 30, 2012
Well where is the call? Everyone is waiting and looking at the phone but you aren't on the other end. Oh you didn't mean FBI special agent Alexis Hatten out of La did you. He has never heard of you either. Good liars like you have that one quality to remember their lies. And you do such a great job. So what ever happened to your great book deal from 2 yrs ago with John Grisham? hahahahaha
David W Harbin

Miami, FL

#26 Aug 30, 2012
Hey Harbin wrote:
<quoted text>Just what I figured no show again. Sure post it from the agency so I can give it to them as evidence of fraud. And The FBI should know where I am As I am sitting here in the office with my laptop as they are reading this post. Anything else you need to know IDIOT?
YEAH......SO YOU ARE A CROOKED CORRUPTION LEO?
Hey Harbin

United States

#27 Aug 30, 2012
David W Harbin wrote:
<quoted text>
YEAH......SO YOU ARE A CROOKED CORRUPTION LEO?
So you really are a stupid moron. Mope try again IDIOT just talking to a couple friends and laughing at your lies you keep triping up in. But don't stop you are certainly great entertainment even if your lying skills are beginning to slip as you get older and have more to try to remember. And wyes you are being watched just like you want but only to protect you from yourself. Tyndall even cut back power to their signs
David W Harbin

United States

#28 Aug 30, 2012
It was Diebold and negligent removal of TYNDALL FEDERAL CREDIT UNION DRIVE THRU TELLER MACHINE....BEFORE THE CLOSING AND WHILE WE WERE TENANTS...i.e. RENTING THE BUILDING!

THAT IS WHEN THE EXTORTION BEGAN!
Hey Harbin

United States

#29 Aug 30, 2012
David W Harbin wrote:
It was Diebold and negligent removal of TYNDALL FEDERAL CREDIT UNION DRIVE THRU TELLER MACHINE....BEFORE THE CLOSING AND WHILE WE WERE TENANTS...i.e. RENTING THE BUILDING!
THAT IS WHEN THE EXTORTION BEGAN!
Sure it was. The littlest nothing of a nobody. Of no importance to anyone. An excon. And the world was extorting you. Now that is a sad state. Oh wait I think that was after they had dropped extortion charges against you and cut your sentence for lying on your partners. Guess you couldn't keep your stories straight then any better than you do now.
David W Harbin

United States

#30 Aug 30, 2012
So:.... what you are saying to me and the world is that they are all corrupt if they have knowledge of you and your RACKETEERING BUDDIES!
Hey Harbin wrote:
Well where is the call? Everyone is waiting and looking at the phone but you aren't on the other end. Oh you didn't mean FBI special agent Alexis Hatten out of La did you. He has never heard of you either. Good liars like you have that one quality to remember their lies. And you do such a great job. So what ever happened to your great book deal from 2 yrs ago with John Grisham? hahahahaha
Hey Harbin

United States

#31 Aug 30, 2012
David W Harbin wrote:
So:.... what you are saying to me and the world is that they are all corrupt if they have knowledge of you and your RACKETEERING BUDDIES!
<quoted text>
Let me type slow and do try to keep up I know it is hard for a MORON like you but try. I am saying all your lies keep you so tripped up you don't know one from the other. What I am saying to you (rest of the world knows) is that in ddition to never telling one truth in your life you are a complete and undisputed MORON of the higghest kind. You are the only one corrupt and the funny part is anyone who does not believe your lies you call corrupt. Even when you ask them for help you call them corrupt and every kind of name you can come up with. It only proves what the world and every LEO who has read your rambling or had to listen to your crap knows. THAT YOU ARE A PATHETIC 58 YR OLD MAN TELLING LIES AND CRYING BECAUSE YOU GOT YOUR ASS CAUGHT IN THE MEAT GRINDER AND THINK IT IS EVERYONE ELSE'S FAULT AND YOU ARE TRYING TO JUSTIFY YOUR PATHETIC LIES BY SAYING WHAT YOU DO. I hope some one passes your little hole in the ground that can read this to you since you apparently can't read or at best comprehend what you read.
David W Harbin

United States

#32 Aug 30, 2012
SO..YOU are saying that if they have knowledge of Racketeering Activities such as extortion, murder, mail fraud, wire fraud, etc...that you and your Mobster buddies are responsible for and do nothing to prevent and restrain them from continuing they are participants in the overall pattern of RACKETEERING ACTIVITIES PROMOTING "THE ENTERPRISE."

THAT SOUNDS REASONABLE...I AGREE...
Hey Harbin

United States

#33 Aug 30, 2012
David W Harbin wrote:
SO..YOU are saying that if they have knowledge of Racketeering Activities such as extortion, murder, mail fraud, wire fraud, etc...that you and your Mobster buddies are responsible for and do nothing to prevent and restrain them from continuing they are participants in the overall pattern of RACKETEERING ACTIVITIES PROMOTING "THE ENTERPRISE."
You are funny I give you that. You completely prove my statement as to your ignorence. I even typed slow for you LMFAO. But to take it up a notch everyone should would like to see the actually proof of any of this. You have cried for what 3 yrs and never proven one thing. With all the media starving for a good story and not a word about Harbin anywhere. In fact you have been kicked off and banned from many of the news groups and discussion groups for that one little minor thing you lack real proof. You know that thing that had your sorry ass locked up. Now tell me again how that sign of 240 volts and 20 ampres didn't even hurt you bad enough to have a visit to the hospital but you were as you say electrocuted. That is especially a favorite of all the electricians. What happened to the emails with the electronic signature of the Law Agencies and the calls you weren't a coward to make that you didn't?
David W Harbin

United States

#34 Aug 30, 2012
SO..YOU are saying that if your Law Enforcements Buddies have knowledge of Racketeering Activities such as extortion, murder, mail fraud, wire fraud, etc...that you and your Mobster buddies are responsible for and do nothing to prevent and restrain them from continuing they are participants in the overall pattern of RACKETEERING ACTIVITIES PROMOTING "THE ENTERPRISE."

HOW DOES AGENT ALEXIS HATTEN AND STEVE JENCKS FEEL ABOUT YOU SAYING THAT ABOUT THEM?
Hey Harbin

United States

#35 Aug 30, 2012
David W Harbin wrote:
SO..YOU are saying that if your Law Enforcements Buddies have knowledge of Racketeering Activities such as extortion, murder, mail fraud, wire fraud, etc...that you and your Mobster buddies are responsible for and do nothing to prevent and restrain them from continuing they are participants in the overall pattern of RACKETEERING ACTIVITIES PROMOTING "THE ENTERPRISE."
HOW DOES AGENT ALEXIS HATTEN AND STEVE JENCKS FEEL ABOUT YOU SAYING THAT ABOUT THEM?
I don't know why don't you ask them Oh wait according to you they are reading the posts. Too bad you don't even know either one and don't even have Hatten in the right distric. LMAOAAQ
And just once more for the record of the moron Harbin:
Let me type slow and do try to keep up I know it is hard for a MORON like you but try. I am saying all your lies keep you so tripped up you don't know one from the other. What I am saying to you (rest of the world knows) is that in ddition to never telling one truth in your life you are a complete and undisputed MORON of the higghest kind. You are the only one corrupt and the funny part is anyone who does not believe your lies you call corrupt. Even when you ask them for help you call them corrupt and every kind of name you can come up with. It only proves what the world and every LEO who has read your rambling or had to listen to your crap knows. THAT YOU ARE A PATHETIC 58 YR OLD MAN TELLING LIES AND CRYING BECAUSE YOU GOT YOUR ASS CAUGHT IN THE MEAT GRINDER AND THINK IT IS EVERYONE ELSE'S FAULT AND YOU ARE TRYING TO JUSTIFY YOUR PATHETIC LIES BY SAYING WHAT YOU DO. I hope some one passes your little hole in the ground that can read this to you since you apparently can't read or at best comprehend what you read.

I don't know why don't you ask them Oh wait according to you they are reading the posts. Too bad you don't even know either one and don't even have Hatten in the right distric. LMAOAAQ

You are funny I give you that. You completely prove my statement as to your ignorence. I even typed slow for you LMFAO. But to take it up a notch everyone should would like to see the actually proof of any of this. You have cried for what 3 yrs and never proven one thing. With all the media starving for a good story and not a word about Harbin anywhere. In fact you have been kicked off and banned from many of the news groups and discussion groups for that one little minor thing you lack real proof. You know that thing that had your sorry ass locked up. Now tell me again how that sign of 240 volts and 20 ampres didn't even hurt you bad enough to have a visit to the hospital but you were as you say electrocuted. That is especially a favorite of all the electricians. What happened to the emails with the electronic signature of the Law Agencies and the calls you weren't a coward to make that you didn't?
Friend of the Family

Panama City, FL

#38 Aug 30, 2012
Thanks for your reply. I wouldn't want you to put it on the forum, but it would be greatly appreciated if you are able to contact him - and ask him to give Sammy & Barbara Day a telephone call. They just need to talk to him. I think his illness has probably taken him out-of-town and they have not been able to get in touch.
Thanks again!
David W Harbin wrote:
<quoted text>
I have his IP Address with ISP with location if that will help.
David W Harbin

United States

#39 Aug 30, 2012
I have his location and what seems to be his approx. address, but not his last name.
Also, I contacted the guy that said he took Tonya's parents to authorities if that helps any.
Hey Harbin

United States

#40 Aug 31, 2012
David W Harbin wrote:
I have his location and what seems to be his approx. address, but not his last name.
Also, I contacted the guy that said he took Tonya's parents to authorities if that helps any.
And the MORON continues to post rambling to itself. It is really funny that the real family knows all the facts of the case including the fictious PI.
David W Harbin Panamaed

United States

#41 Dec 27, 2012
This case has a lot of similarities to Murder Church, too....in the purposefully failed investigation, media coverup and Law Enforcement negligence/coverup.
TimeTells

United States

#42 Feb 25, 2015
David W Harbin Panamaed wrote:
This case has a lot of similarities to Murder Church, too....in the purposefully failed investigation, media coverup and Law Enforcement negligence/coverup.
More evidence every day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Panama City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News KKK 'recruitment' effort stirs worries in Bay C... Sun Country Boy 8
Why dont Black People tip! Sun Country Boy 43
B'fore my daddy died (Nov '11) Sun Panamaed 70
Shelly the scammer (Aug '14) Sun BlownPiston 908
Fracking Sep 15 STALK THIS 6
Selfy Sluts Sep 15 Monkeyjizz 4
Treasure Hunters Dream Sep 9 Garret White 1

Panama City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance