Bay County Getting Tough on Gangs

Bay County Getting Tough on Gangs

There are 210 comments on the WTVY Dothan story from Sep 24, 2007, titled Bay County Getting Tough on Gangs. In it, WTVY Dothan reports that:

Tired of the violence and street graffiti, the Bay County Florida Sheriff's Office is setting up a new unit to combat gang activity. via WTVY Dothan

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVY Dothan.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Panamaed

AOL

#1 Sep 26, 2007
Please begin with a gang investigation of the White Western Men's Club and Econfina Creek Men's Club. They have probably done more harm than all of the other gangs combined. They control Panama City.
OGC

Plainview, NY

#2 May 4, 2008
Yall, will never touch us.
OGC

Plainview, NY

#3 May 4, 2008
Panamaed They dont even come close to controling panama city and never will. CRIPS run PC.
Bloods 4 LIFE

Bristol, FL

#4 May 5, 2008
we run pc not u come on dawg u know dis i catch in my side ill put in some time
Kate

Lynn Haven, FL

#5 May 25, 2008
You've got to be kidding. Gang activity in this hick town? Seriously? Where? There's enough drug dealing and idiots using in this population?
Ignorancemustbeb liss

Montgomery, AL

#6 Jun 26, 2008
Kate wrote:
You've got to be kidding. Gang activity in this hick town? Seriously? Where? There's enough drug dealing and idiots using in this population?
omg get your head out of the sand. Get out of LH. Right down 77. between the crack and meth and alcoholics this entire town is doped up. Visit the Toy Box, or the Golden Nugget, or the Relax, Star, Classic, Howards, and El Panama Motels. Visit Macedonia Gardens, Massalina Projects, Panna Villa, Edgewood gardens, Royal Arms, apartment complexes. Ride down 98 in st. Andrews at any time of night. Coke, crack, meth, anything you want, anytime of day or night. Wake up.
Politics

Beijing, China

#7 Jun 26, 2008
Panamaed is refering to the group of men that meet once a month at Econfina and White Western. He is making a satirical joke without realizing the reality of gang activity in Panama City. I am not afraid of a bunch of 50 years old+ men with a lot of money developing the hell out of our town. They are not the real threat to safety

Gangs are a reality in Bay County but the Police and the local government keep it hush-hush because they are afraid that it will ruin the tourism industry, that is PCB. Go Beaurocracy! "Ignor" is right there is more gang activity than people are willing to admit (and more than just the bloods and crips, too).
youngblood

Montgomery, AL

#8 Jun 26, 2008
OGC wrote:
Panamaed They dont even come close to controling panama city and never will. CRIPS run PC.
aint it supposed to be OCG origional crip wanksta's dumb@$$ all i see here is red and white homie.....
OGC 4 LIFE

Panama City, FL

#10 Oct 17, 2008
For one "youngblood" u dont know shit...its ORIGINAL GANGSTA CRIP so dont forget just in case u ever come in the wrong area
OCB

Crestview, FL

#11 Oct 23, 2008
You guys can't be for real there can't be real gangs in PC maybe wannabe crips or bloods,etc.but real ones?
Crime

Mobile, AL

#12 Nov 4, 2008
We should thank the officers that work to protect us every chance we can.
LOL_urajoke

Colquitt, GA

#14 Feb 7, 2009
yes...you are. I think that children think they are cool when they use bad grammer and have a color preference....haha. Crips..Bloods...that shit dies before tupac...go to school...quit having crack babies and using welfare...
Warning

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#15 Mar 4, 2009
Politics wrote:
Panamaed is refering to the group of men that meet once a month at Econfina and White Western. He is making a satirical joke without realizing the reality of gang activity in Panama City. I am not afraid of a bunch of 50 years old+ men with a lot of money developing the hell out of our town. They are not the real threat to safety
Gangs are a reality in Bay County but the Police and the local government keep it hush-hush because they are afraid that it will ruin the tourism industry, that is PCB. Go Beaurocracy! "Ignor" is right there is more gang activity than people are willing to admit (and more than just the bloods and crips, too).
Please visit Bay County's most popular STOP CORRUPTION SITE www.baycbg.com and expose those gangs. My family has been the victims of gang violence for the past year and my daughter was nearly run over the other day! This crime family is in bed with the commission and therefore can't be touched!
Warning

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#16 Mar 4, 2009
People need to be warned that Panama City is not a nice place to live. The crime is bad and hidden!!

I am more of a hostage than a resident as I wayyyyy over paid for a home during the boom and lost my life savings to legal fees trying to fight a local gang.
Panamaed

Mobile, AL

#17 Mar 4, 2009
Warning, I feel your pain.
Outraged in Panama City

Blountstown, FL

#18 Mar 8, 2009
You have got to be kidding...what kind of bologna are you trying to feed us saying that Bay County is fighting gang activity?

The pick and choose enforcement in all of Bay County just ENCOURAGES GANG ACTIVITY TO FLOURISH!!
Shawn

Madison, AL

#19 Mar 9, 2009
Man you crazy talk about 18th street gang they Are one of the most dangerous game in the world so watch out for them in Los Angeles man piece Man
Branch Manager

Columbus, OH

#20 Mar 10, 2009
Do da OGCs beez jackin' fools fo' dey chicken and watermelon? Is your leader the one who actually beez knowin who dey daddy is?

TNB
Branch Manager

Columbus, OH

#21 Mar 10, 2009
Warning wrote:
People need to be warned that Panama City is not a nice place to live. The crime is bad and hidden!!
I am more of a hostage than a resident as I wayyyyy over paid for a home during the boom and lost my life savings to legal fees trying to fight a local gang.
That's why I enjoy living in a neighborhood with humans.
William

Kansas City, MO

#22 May 6, 2009
Dude panama city has wanna be gangsters...wtf I've lived there all my life, never have I had to "brave" the streets be it from the streets of LH to across town to springfield...though millville is rotten...pretty much everything on the callaway side is rotten if there are gangs it would be there...royal arms is full of blacks and wanna bees

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Panama City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New, improved Hells Angels come to Florida Panh... (Jun '08) 22 hr ThomasA 109
iSO a lawyer Sun JaCo Transplant 4
Shelly the scammer (Aug '14) Sun Goose 790
Hookers (Dec '15) Jun 20 ThomasA 9
Alligator Jun 20 Bigun 2
for some fun got to be female Jun 19 SparkPlug 2
News Hells Angels To Start First Chapter In Florida (Jun '08) Jun 19 SparkPlug 258
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Panama City Mortgages