Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,883

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#34441 Sep 4, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Zazz, now you're starting to get it. Banks can't survive by allowing people to withdraw more money than they have in their account. But yet, when our federal government does it on a daily basis, you applaud them.
I prove everything you posted wrong and you have the unmitigated gall to tell me I'm starting to get it. You are a creepy old man who knows next to nothing.

You don't know who nor what I applaud, nor why, so don't make stupid, ignorant assumptions about me. You are a silly old fool.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#34442 Sep 4, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Must I remind you of what you wrote last night?
xxxrayted wrote
<quoted text>
What I want is for anybody who can work to have a job. I drive through the city all the time and ask myself "WTF are all these people doing walking around on a work day?" Then I drive down the highway and see the same thing. Car after car of people just driving around. The only time I'm ever on the highway is when I have a doctors appointment or at work. I'm not talking about a couple of cars, I'm talking about a lot of cars. I often wished I had the authority to set up a booth on the highway just to stop people and ask what they do for income when they are on the highway instead of at work? I would really like to know what I'm doing wrong.
He usually doesn't know WTF he's posting or has posted.

Then when you catch him in a lie or find flaws in his nonsense, he back peddles and changes his tune.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#34443 Sep 4, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
SYG laws apply to a defendant that opted not to leave a situation where they felt threatened. That's not what happened here. What happened is Zimmerman was walking back to his vehicle and was violently attacked from a thug that came out of the darkness. That's not SYG and this was a case of the state prosecuting Zimmerman of second degree murder.
You ignorant old man, you can accept one of Zimmerman's many scenarios, I don't have to. I know what a liar he is. You're too much of a bigot to even consider what really happened.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#34444 Sep 4, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I never see Rambler post about Grund, just you and your friends posting accusing her of it.
I quote him occasionally when the topic is right....but yes, others mention what's-his-name far more often than I.

Odd how nobody attaches an obsession to ngracie and George.......two years of it, same thing over and over, almost daily as if time is standing still......
Spike

Akron, OH

#34445 Sep 4, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You ignorant old man, you can accept one of Zimmerman's many scenarios, I don't have to. I know what a liar he is. You're too much of a bigot to even consider what really happened.
It was a happy ending,thats what happened. George Zimmeman is a National treasure who deserves a great deal of thanks from his community for his heroic service. We can only hope he started a nation wide trend.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#34446 Sep 4, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
Crazy Spazz, up all night again, posting her idiotic drunken rants. Get a job, Spazz. I'm tired supporting your bastard children.
My children are not bastards. You think because your kids are bastards that everyone has bastards.

You don't support me or my children. You silly old hag you can barely support yourself.

When you get caught stealing patient's meds you will lose your job. I hope you also go to prison where you obviously belong.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#34447 Sep 4, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
He usually doesn't know WTF he's posting or has posted.
Then when you catch him in a lie or find flaws in his nonsense, he back peddles and changes his tune.
That was clearly a juvenile - the xxxrayted nic is "all in the family".

How disgusting....

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#34448 Sep 4, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that's where the scratches on GZ came from..and why none of his dna was under TM's fingernails.
I think you're right.

Looks like she's going to divorce that evil man.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#34449 Sep 4, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
That was clearly a juvenile - the xxxrayted nic is "all in the family".
How disgusting....
Nope, he was probably drinking. He's too old to have young children around. If he has kids, they are out of the house.
hey marce

National City, CA

#34451 Sep 4, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I never see Rambler post about Grund, just you and your friends posting accusing her of it.
Then visit the Casey threads & you'll see several posts of Rambler's talking about or quoting Richard Grund. She's done this for years.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#34454 Sep 4, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I never see Rambler post about Grund, just you and your friends posting accusing her of it.
Drunken barskanks miss lots of things, Spazz. Stupid pig.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#34455 Sep 4, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Then visit the Casey threads & you'll see several posts of Rambler's talking about or quoting Richard Grund. She's done this for years.
How does what she posts on a Casey thread have to do with this thread?

I stick to one thread about Caylee and she doesn't ever post there.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#34456 Sep 4, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Drunken barskanks miss lots of things, Spazz. Stupid pig.
Aren't you the skankywhore with the bastard kids? Yep, I thought so. It's those meds you keep stealing, they've fried your brain.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#34457 Sep 4, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
My children are not bastards. You think because your kids are bastards that everyone has bastards.
You don't support me or my children. You silly old hag you can barely support yourself.
When you get caught stealing patient's meds you will lose your job. I hope you also go to prison where you obviously belong.
You sure as hell don't support yourself and your little bastard brats. You're on here 24/7 under one person or another. My children were born in wedlock, barskank. I'll be married to their father 36 years next month. Have you ever been married, or are you just the town skank, breeding ugly little half-breeds that you dress in ghetto rags? Nevermind we know the answer, SKANK.
Met Formin

Spring, TX

#34458 Sep 4, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you the skankywhore with the bastard kids? Yep, I thought so. It's those meds you keep stealing, they've fried your brain.
She dips her MetFormin in chocolate and calls them Junior Mints. She is not on any medications at age 57 (wink wink and clink clink). I smell something and it's not roses.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#34459 Sep 4, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Then visit the Casey threads & you'll see several posts of Rambler's talking about or quoting Richard Grund. She's done this for years.
Pardon me, I'd didn't realize I am the only person on Topix who's not allowed to mention what's-his-name.

When I do, you criticize me.

When I don't, you constantly mention the name.

Are you feeling that you lack attention or that you have the right to demand what I post about, or both?

If so, you're barking up the wrong tree!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#34460 Sep 4, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure as hell don't support yourself and your little bastard brats. You're on here 24/7 under one person or another. My children were born in wedlock, barskank. I'll be married to their father 36 years next month. Have you ever been married, or are you just the town skank, breeding ugly little half-breeds that you dress in ghetto rags? Nevermind we know the answer, SKANK.
Trolling 101 lessons for the kids today.
hey marce

National City, CA

#34461 Sep 4, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
How does what she posts on a Casey thread have to do with this thread?
I stick to one thread about Caylee and she doesn't ever post there.
She's brought up Grund on this thread before, more than once.

Just b/c you read on a different thread doesn't mean Rambler doesn't exercise her Grund obsession somewhere else.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#34462 Sep 4, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
How does what she posts on a Casey thread have to do with this thread?
I stick to one thread about Caylee and she doesn't ever post there.
i lead and Mars follows....my well-trained virtual puppy dog!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#34463 Sep 4, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, he was probably drinking. He's too old to have young children around. If he has kids, they are out of the house.
If you can't recognize the difference between drunk and juvenile posting, you haven't been around the block yet either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Panacea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rev Michael J. Cauley (Aug '13) Jan 26 abc 2
Florida catastrophe fund faces shortfall (Oct '11) Jan 25 madoff zionism 4
Democrat Gwen Graham takes heat for right-leani... Jan 25 Tired Citizen 1
the thugs got beat Jan 13 Anon 10
TOP 10: Senior center prompts policy change Jan 11 csuzi10 1
Review: Guardian Automotive Jan 9 VAnthony 1
Lawmakers eye Fla. utilities' ties to regulators Jan 9 Tired Citizen 1
Panacea Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Panacea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:10 pm PST

NBC Sports10:10PM
Jerramy Stevens arrested on suspicion of DUI
NBC Sports 2:47 PM
Bucs dip into college ranks for new quarterbacks coach
Bleacher Report 5:36 PM
Breaking Down Mariota vs. Jameis Debate
Bleacher Report 6:29 PM
Which Mariota Flaws Concern Scouts Most
NBC Sports 5:48 AM
Bajakian's NFL bolt leaves hole for Vols, continued search for Chips