Who do you support for County Clerk-Recorder in Illinois (Montgomery County) in 2010?

Posted in the Pana Forum

Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Oct 1, 2011
Lawrence Klotz

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Voted For Sandy Leitheiser

Sandy Leitheiser has set & kept high standards of service to all Montgomery County Citizens. Never change that which works so well. Thank you Sandy!
joe

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Voted For Sandy Leitheiser

does a great job
fatboizs

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

realy,wha choise do you have????
vet

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

You all can get back to work at the clerk's office
William Duff

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

Sandy is a lier and she is a big cover up for the Democrats, shame on you Sandy, i used to bereave in you, now I just wish you would go away.
Dewey Cox

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

William Duff wrote:
Sandy is a lier and she is a big cover up for the Democrats, shame on you Sandy, i used to bereave in you, now I just wish you would go away.
You bereave for Sandy? She's still alive and looking good.

You're such a nitwit!!
Desporate Parent

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

Dewey Cox wrote:
<quoted text>
You bereave for Sandy? She's still alive and looking good.
You're such a nitwit!!
Funny how you can follow me around and spread your lies and kiss butt for the officials of the Co. Sandy lied in court and allowed my mothers house to be stolen and her murder covered up, she is a turn coat for thev Democrats as you are.
Shame all you have to do is lie and cover up for liers and child molesting corrupt officials of the corrupt courts of Monkey Co.
Dewey Cox

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2011

When you look in the mirror what do you see?

[a] Meth head

[b] Crack head

[c] Mentally deranged person

[d] All of the above

I'm betting you will go with [d]
Desporate Parent

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2011

He Cox Sucker! You just slandered me, I will seak an Attorney and sew you, See you don't know me at all, I have never have done any meth, or crack and I am probably one of the sainest persons in the world, It is nuts like you worthless ass that has nothing to do but make me look like your trying to do, What's wrong, your so insecure in your lifew that you nothing better to do then belittle me with no real truth to any of it, I have never breen arested or even charged with Meth or the Crack as you cvall it. But the Longwells all have Rick Robbins was a meth head before he marked out all of his buddies, You are a kiss ass for the Cops as well as Matoush, I am trying to stop my shildren fdrom further harm, I will stop anyone who gets in my way! It is my opinion that you have been one of the stumbeling blocks of which helps the corrupt system coverr up Justicew for my Family and, I will not tolerate it any further.
Dewey Cox

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2011

Captain Woodrow McCall: "Rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it"
Desporate Parent

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2011

Dewey Cox wrote:
Captain Woodrow McCall: "Rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it"
Then Don't Cox, You startted it as yuou started every rude conversation, If you would leave your nose out of my Business or at least learn the facts, Life would be better. Come teach me a Lesson.
Dewey Cox

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

If you see me walking down the street and I stop and pause each time we meet, walk on by and don't start to cry just walk on by little boy.
fatboizs

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2011

flames of passion soon become a fire out of control
fatboizs

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2011

post#3 was not me I like and trust sandy leitheiser
she has not only helped us but is truley interested in or projects.I don't know who posted #3 but it was NOT me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Pana Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••