Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
35,781 - 35,800 of 49,426 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Anal

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

What point is it in the rear.
lickmytool

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Anal wrote:
What point is it in the rear.
Hey sexy, Do you want to push in my brown eye ? And if you do .Do it dry and slow. Yum yum
Fruity Fred

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

I love my mans rod in my ass, how is that not normal? He does me like Reggie does Barack, slow and all night long baby!
well

Round Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Interestingly, I'm more married all by myself than you are with your partner.
Good for you, I am sure you and yourself are very happy together! By the way your wife called, she says she checked out of that marriage a long time ago, it was too crowded.
Bend over

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

well wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you, I am sure you and yourself are very happy together! By the way your wife called, she says she checked out of that marriage a long time ago, it was too crowded.
no room for extras.
Luv

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Safe sex.
Back up

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Fruity Fred wrote:
I love my mans rod in my ass, how is that not normal? He does me like Reggie does Barack, slow and all night long baby!
Funny.
who ever

Gardner, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Interestingly, I'm more married all by myself than you are with your partner.
if your comment is not just a insulting quip please explain to me how it makes any sense what so ever. Or is that your just talking out of the area of the human anatomy that your so concerned about others penetrating?
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

who ever wrote:
<quoted text> if your comment is not just a insulting quip please explain to me how it makes any sense what so ever. Or is that your just talking out of the area of the human anatomy that your so concerned about others penetrating?
KiMare doesn't make any sense whatsoever - ever.

She also refuses to answer any questions regarding the pedophiles in robes she has running her churches - the ones who love to personally explore that "area of the human anatomy that she's so concerned about others penetrating".
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

lickmytool wrote:
<quoted text>Hey sexy, Do you want to push in my brown eye ? And if you do .Do it dry and slow. Yum yum
Is that you Mrs. Frankie?

Are you trolling incognito for man action under a different name after another spat with your "husband" laughing man?

A pity there's so much trouble in paradise after they finally let you guys get married ...

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

who ever wrote:
<quoted text> if your comment is not just a insulting quip please explain to me how it makes any sense what so ever. Or is that your just talking out of the area of the human anatomy that your so concerned about others penetrating?
I'm not sure how you got an inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning act to equate to that comment. And I don't want to know.

However, I am not just a hermaphrodite, but also a genetic chimera. Literally a lesbian trapped in a straight man. A male and female could not be anymore in union that we are.

I know that is silly, but that makes the attempt by a mutually sterile duplicate gendered half of marriage even sillier.
lickmytool

Centralia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Tonight is going to a ruff one, We are going to put sawdust in the k y .Yum yum.
who ever

Gardner, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure how you got an inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning act to equate to that comment. And I don't want to know.
However, I am not just a hermaphrodite, but also a genetic chimera. Literally a lesbian trapped in a straight man. A male and female could not be anymore in union that we are.
I know that is silly, but that makes the attempt by a mutually sterile duplicate gendered half of marriage even sillier.
lol that's awesome...touche. However isn't a chimera a mythical beast consisting of lion, dragon, and a goat. I believe you are shy just one factor in that equation...so where is the goat?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

who ever wrote:
<quoted text>lol that's awesome...touche. However isn't a chimera a mythical beast consisting of lion, dragon, and a goat. I believe you are shy just one factor in that equation...so where is the goat?
Look up genetic chimera.
who ever

Gardner, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up genetic chimera.
I'm not sure I want to...lol
who ever

Gardner, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up genetic chimera.
I looked it up. By definition your explanation is apt, the only possible way it could be I might add...lol at least I believe it is.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

who ever wrote:
<quoted text>I looked it up. By definition your explanation is apt, the only possible way it could be I might add...lol at least I believe it is.
We should learn something new every day.

However, sometimes, we wish we didn't know now what we didn't know then...

LOL
Back up

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Fruity Fred wrote:
really.
Honey

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Slide it in.
Rena

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Enough wrote:
Never thought so in the past but think so now. The media is DEFINITELY liberal.
media is liberal and racist.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr newpoly 1,901
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Aug 24 Mr Ridgway 3,922
josh smothers Aug 21 just woundering 1
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) Aug 20 Weneedchange 147
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) Aug 2 nono 6,593
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) Aug 1 Chicagobunny 528
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) Jul '14 rdarbin 641
•••
•••

Pana Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pana News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pana