The Journal-News

Dec 19, 2008 | Posted by: numbskully | Full story: www.thejournal-news.net

Students at Nokomis North Elementary School were evacuated Tuesday afternoon, Dec.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7

Since: Oct 08

Litchfield

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2008

Cudos to the Nokomis and Witt fire personnel.I listened to this transpire on the scanner and felt they did an outstanding job.
EX L-patchy

Peoria, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2008

Numbskully just want to let you know how that comment put a smile on my face :) As you can tell from the name I used to live in Litchfield. It has been awhile and I was checkin up on the old homestead and then I saw this and I was like dang I have a few friends over there in Noko.. and then I saw your comment. Your probably like ok so what made you smile right? lol well its the fact that nothin much has changed too much sure business are coming and going and Schutt is trying to get A LOT of money but the peeps there are still bored and have nothing to do except goto work and listen to the scanner. LOL sad part is I wish I could of heard it as well. Thanks for the laugh Numbskully
Joe Da Hobo Plummer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2008

didn't fillmore and pana also respond to that call? did they not perform admirable as well?
uwishuknew

Taylorville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2008

yes fillmore and pana responded as well and all 4 depts performed exceptionally at this call.. some would say it was "textbook"
uwishuknew

Taylorville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2008

would also commend the staff at the school the pd and ambulance crew on getting every student evacuated accounted for and moved to the high school before the first spray of water came out of the hose
Vollie

Taylorville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2008

I just recently read that they are suspending a Darold Johnson, a custodian there at the school. do they think he had something to do with this fire starting? Is he on the fire dept?
hogwash

Shelbyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2008

recyling center building was a total loss
yeager trail garage fire.building was a total loss
do you beleive news heralds reports????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Pana Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance