Dutch Mill Flea Market

Dutch Mill Flea Market

Posted in the Pana Forum

Jennifer

Mattoon, IL

#1 Feb 25, 2010
...is now online! Check out the new site at www.dutchmillfleamarket.com
Better yet, come have some popcorn and check out the treasures among our 50+ booths.
New management + New vendors = New favorite place to shop!
Dutch Mill Fan

Assumption, IL

#2 Oct 15, 2011
I enjoy the Dutch Mill Flea Market, a long time Landmark of Pana! I recently rented a booth there, and I have a veriety of items to choose from, my booth No. is 21. But there is many interesting and exciting items to find all threw the Dutch Mill Flea Market!
There are a couple spots avalible that I am sure you will want to consider rentinmg. I hope to see you there! I give away a free bag of sun flower seeds to whom ever stops in to see what I have!
Hope to see you there!! Bill
Customer

Assumption, IL

#3 Oct 24, 2011
Wow, I took your Advice, The place is really shaping up aGAIN, uNDER THE ORIGINAL mAnagement.
I bought a really cool Lunchbox from you, I seen a couple more, I am going to try to buy, Thanks for the Sun Flower Seeds,

the white power ranger

“Try my Troll House cookies!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#4 Feb 12, 2012
great place to buy stolen shit...

or see if your stolen shit is for sale...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Illinois... (Oct '10) Jul 22 NavalHistory 55
Arlene Rickett (Oct '14) Jul 17 kush 6
Mitchell Manion Jul 11 Nowhere Person 3
News Four die after train hits their car Jul 11 BRENDA Scott 1
God now approves of Same-sex-marriage! (Nov '13) Feb '17 Jedi 2
News Lake Land College announces GED class schedule (Feb '16) Dec '16 Anonymous 2
josh smothers (Aug '14) Aug '16 TWOTC 4

Pana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pana Mortgages