CURIOUS CHICK

Lynchburg, VA

#1 Apr 12, 2013
Hello I am curious if anyone knows a big country light skinned guy named Jeremy Haskins from the Oakville area of Appomattox, drives a tan colored Tahoe about 6 ft 4 brother named Lamont one named Timmy. He is dating my friend and dogs her, wont work, etc., Im just wondering is he always such a douchebag?
who are you

Lynchburg, VA

#2 Apr 15, 2013
he has a baby by my cousin, took some white girl from her husband in big island she probably same girl he lives with pretty blonde built nice got a lot going for her except for his lazy ass he wont work in a pie factory, he has other kids he dont even claim!
EX girl

Lynchburg, VA

#3 Apr 18, 2013
jeremy does hve some issues, used to work at chev place, spoiled his stupid childs mother dominick to death the dumb blackbitch even had him paying child support on a kid that wont his. dude cool as hell but i hear he has been out of work and also heard he dating some pretty blond he clubs with alot...he never stays anywhere long work or women but a cool dude
knows him very well

Mooresville, NC

#4 Oct 11, 2014
he is a piece of shit. he steals from his girlfriends and uses them.. goes from one to the other living for free until they kick him out...a total moocher...big light skinned guy from oakville in appomattox - brother named timmy one lamont....sells drugs i mean total loser - wont work - steer clear i mean clear of this guy- recently he messing with married woman whose husband contracted hiv while incarcerated - no telling what diseases jeremy has on top of being worthless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pamplin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Staunton River Fun Float Day has subdued atmosp... (Jun '09) Jan 10 George 18
Doris Brooks (Jan '14) Jan 4 George 3
local police corruption? Nov '14 harley donaldson 1
football playoffs Nov '14 football fan 2
Small animal swap!! (Sep '13) Sep '13 one 1
Memorial debate (Apr '13) Apr '13 Masego 1
Pamplin Teen Dies in Nelson Motorcycle Accident... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Wow 6
Pamplin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web