Politically Incorrect

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

What is the difference between a moderate Muslim and a radical Muslim?

A vest.
ConcernedCitizen

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

I live in near Norman, Oklahoma where the guys that flew the planes into the twin towers went to flight school. My aunt and cousin worked at the hotel they were staying at and said they were as nice as they could be. They spoke out against the radical Muslims just like every other Muslim does. Do you really think a radical Muslim or those that operate in a compound would say they were? Of course not!!!! It would defeat their whole purpose!
Rudeboi

Crofton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

That's why I'm atheist...I just smoke kush and laugh at the lack of common sense people exhibit when speaking of religion..everyone thinks theirs is real but with so many..how can one say!!!
pizzacorner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

VA citizen wrote:
Where is your common sense? Do you really believe, in a post 9/11 America, that a terrorist training camp is allowed to function in our country? I'm asking, in all seriousness, do you REALLY think that. I'm a muslim, and guess what, I'm not going to stand by idly and let ANY group of people plot my demise, nor that of my wife, children and family members. Either you're purposely being provacative or you have been deprived of COMMON SENSE. Wake up and get the facts. If this was alleged to be occurring in your town, would you rest until you were sure that there was no threat? I sure as hell wouldn't. So, in essence, you're insulting every member of Red House, VA. Christian, Jewish, or Muslim. I guess they're all preoccupied with other things and don't have time to address issues as such. Wake up.
I wonder if you believe every thing you read or just things that come from radical right-wingers.(Disclaimer: I'm not a leftist nor am I a Democrat).
God Bless America!
How stupid are you?
Politically Incorrect

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Stupid as a fox, I would say.

Taqiyya (تق&#1 610;), also spelt Taqiya / Tuqya / Taqqiyah, is known as lying for Islam.

Take no prisoners as you won't there get their truth anyway.
Politically Incorrect

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

*too many there/theirs - sorry
anothername

Forest, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

I live very to close to this "camp" you are refering to. Yes there is a feild full of trailers there. Yes they have arrested people with weapons civilians cannot have without proper Fees and stamps. Yes they did build bunkers and a pavillion.
But with that said they dont mess around with anyone else in town.
They do not bother me.
I will protect my family from all "enemies" foreign and domestic.
one

Fredericksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

One bad apple,will spoil the whole bunch!
The Real Truth

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

VA Citizen wrote:
As I listen to Rolling Stones rock, "Start Me Up," I'm feeling inspired for one more piece of enlightenment. Mr. TopAssistant, you sound like a rational fellow. May I ask you what evidence you have to back up your claim that "moderate muslims are not standing up against the radical types?" As I mentioned in my first post, I am a muslim. Thus, you will have to forgive me if I feel like my finger is on the pulse of the muslim sentiment here in America a tad more than yours is. Actually, I've heard almost identical remarks from a friend of mine. I challenged him to tell me the last time he was in a mosque and heard a Friday sermon. When was the last time he listened to a muslim radio program or watched a muslim television program. When was the last time he spoke with an American muslim about their feelings on "radicals". His response, as I imagine yours will be, is that he had done absolutely none of the above. Otherwise, he would not have made those remarks. See, if you take the time to properly educate yourself, you can avoid the pitfalls of ignorance. The only reason you feel that moderate muslims are not standing up against "radicals" is because you have failed to put yourself in a position to see such. Obviously, we're not walking around killing suspected radicals, but suffice it to say that they're agenda would not be welcomed.
Muslims in America love our country as it is clear that we have MUCH more freedom here than other muslims do in so-called muslim countries.[Really, its a bunch of fascist dictators exercising their might and fulfilling their greedy desires under the banner of an "Islamic state."] But that's not my point...where's my Adderall? I'm going to take for granted the fact that we understand there are always minor exceptions. I reference the recent protests in Berkeley, CA as that group does not speak for all Americans. I'm speaking generally in regards to the masses.
Let's just break things down to their simplest components. Muslims in America are either in one of two categories: 1. They were born here (I'm in this group). 2. They emigrated here from abroad. Naturally, indigenous muslims (those who were born here) feel the same sort of attachment and devotion to their country as do other Americans. Meanwhile, immigrants have earned their title for a particular reason. THEY LEFT THEIR COUNTRY TO COME HERE! Therefore, what do you think would be the response if a "radical" was in a mosque or on the street trying to concoct a plan to harm Americans? Don't bother, I'll answer for you. It would take all of 3 seconds for muslims to reflect on the following: In the event that there's a terrorist attack on American soil, I am, and my family is just as vulnerable as anyone else.(Might I remind you that hundreds of muslims died in the 9/11 attacks). Furthermore, in the aftermath of 9/11, there was a wave of anti-Islamic sentiment from a small group of Americans that wished to blame all muslims for such horrendous acts.(Imagine this, you have to deal with the fear, anger and uncertainty that every other Amerian dealt with following 9/11, and on top of that, people are staring at you when you walk into a store with your wife who covers her hair.) Moreover, immigrants realize that if they are even remotely associated with "radicals", they run the risk of being sent back to the country that they voluntarily left (if they're lucky). And last but certainly not least is the fact that its forbidden in Islam to kill innocent people. I pray that these words don't fall on blind eyes, but that's not up to me.
God Bless America!
It was actually 28 confirmed muslims who died on 9/11 jackass. So get it right and quit trying to make your muslim brothers so pious. If it weren't for you scumbags, 9/11 wouldn't have happened. I could care less what you call yourself, immigrant, visitor, to me you are a roach that needs to be squashed!
Democrat Joe

Basking Ridge, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

I think the entire Islamic muslin group should go. They do not represent “our” values... “Our”, meaning “Americans. “ And they need to go. The US government should continue to watch them as carefully as possible and inflict as much legal pain as possible... What a shame for the folks that have to live with those types of people, those meaning radical muslims. I am a long time Democrat and believe these type are not genuine and possess a threat.
jpeezy

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Tonapah wrote:
Jesus said "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me." Jesus will forgive you of your deceit, your hatred, and lack of love, if you repent of your sins and ask His forgiveness. He that loveth not knoweth not God for God is love.
He desires to have a personal relationship with you and show you how much He loves you. No man took His life, but He willingly laid it down, died, and rose from the grave - to be a ransom for those who want to know the one true living God.
Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is the Lord to the glory of 'god the Father.
The best response yet !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pamplin Discussions

Search the Pamplin Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Jul 15 Billy Bob 2,548
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) May '14 Nitty Gritty 1 1,356
VA Missing Va. Girl Alive, Man In Custody (Dec '10) Apr '14 Jim 1,433
Robert E. Lee Road changed to Buffalo Soldier R... Feb '14 SOC 2
Doris Brooks (Jan '14) Jan '14 Renter 1
Small animal swap!! (Sep '13) Sep '13 one 1
Memorial debate (Apr '13) Apr '13 Masego 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pamplin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000