United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2007

Judged:

So Red House, Va has radical Islamic terrorist training camp? What happened to the Virginia I once knew? Why do you allow it? It is the al Fuqra group. Go to Defense Watch and read more about it.
VA citizen

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2007

Judged:

Where is your common sense? Do you really believe, in a post 9/11 America, that a terrorist training camp is allowed to function in our country? I'm asking, in all seriousness, do you REALLY think that. I'm a muslim, and guess what, I'm not going to stand by idly and let ANY group of people plot my demise, nor that of my wife, children and family members. Either you're purposely being provacative or you have been deprived of COMMON SENSE. Wake up and get the facts. If this was alleged to be occurring in your town, would you rest until you were sure that there was no threat? I sure as hell wouldn't. So, in essence, you're insulting every member of Red House, VA. Christian, Jewish, or Muslim. I guess they're all preoccupied with other things and don't have time to address issues as such. Wake up.
I wonder if you believe every thing you read or just things that come from radical right-wingers.(Disclaimer: I'm not a leftist nor am I a Democrat).
God Bless America!
uNCLEsAM

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2007

Judged:

THE WAR IS OVER ! And the government needs to get the soldiers home and swarm and relocate this: "Jamaat ul-Fuqra Islamist terrorist training camp" in Virginia at beside Appomattox at Red House, VA:
http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2005/10/jam ...
Gates of Vienna: Jamaat ul-Fuqra in Virginia, Part 1./

Bring outr troops home where they belong to get rid of terrorists piling up around own own door!
uNCLEsAM

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2007

Judged:

The shoe bomber, Richard Reid was trained at the Al Fuqra compound in Pakistan.

Jamaat ul-Fuqra (alternatively Jamaat al-Fuqra)(Arabic: "Community of the Impoverished") is a terrorist organization and cult based in Pakistan and the United States. Al-Fuqra members fatally stabbed Muslim schismatic Rashad Khalifa in 1990 and assassinated Ahmadiyya leader Mozaffar Ahmad in 1983. U.S. officials claim that al-Fuqra is a sect of mostly African-American Muslims (not connected to the Nation of Islam) that number in the thousands and have planned various acts of violence in several states. It operates two front groups: Muslims of the Americas and Quranic Open University. They also have been known to operate in Canada, the Caribbean, and Côte d'Ivoire.(wikipedia)
redneck1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2007

Judged:

any black person in this country has their religious roots back to Islam, The blacks have left themselfs out of mainstream america as we know it. I think white america is the threat to our greedy future and not the sandle warers. down here they look like there working like everyone else..
christian brother

Lynchburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2007

Judged:

why are we blaiming some muslims for what other muslims have done,if that is the case we christian are the blaim for what tim mcvay did,we are gilty of our christian brothers who molas little boys,how many christian do violent acts and we blaim all the christian,white americans did more violent act or pepole then any other race of pepole
uNCLEsAM

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2007

http://www.spellcheck.net spell instantly !!!
uNCLEsAM

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2007

Judged:

The black persons of Africa did not practice Islam. The blacks persons of Africa enjoyed such practices as all pagan religion, and many had voodoo, and they many times warred on other tribes and sold losing tribe to slavery. I see their pagan religion as doing more benefit than Islam. At least African pagan religions allowed woman to be listened to, revered, and become also warriors. Islam doesn't alllow females to DO anything.
uNCLEsAM

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2007

The black persons of Africa did not practice Islam. The blacks persons of Africa enjoyed such practices as all pagan religion, and many had voodoo, and they many times warred on other tribes and sold losing tribe to slavery. I see their pagan religion as doing more benefit than Islam. At least African pagan religions allowed woman to be listened to, revered, and become also warriors. Islam doesn't allow females to DO anything.

Since: Sep 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2007

Judged:

christian brother wrote:
why are we blaiming some muslims for what other muslims have done,if that is the case we christian are the blaim for what tim mcvay did,we are gilty of our christian brothers who molas little boys,how many christian do violent acts and we blaim all the christian,white americans did more violent act or pepole then any other race of pepole
Not to insult you, but I found some of the things you wrote hard to understand because of your multiple misspellings. It just seemed so incoherent and unintelligible.

That being said, I'm going to have to check on this supposed Islamic terrorist training cell in Red House. I'm about to buy a house in that area, and I need to know if there is any truth to this.
TopAssitant

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2007

Judged:

VA citizen: Keep in mind, I said radical Islamic terrorist. I am not saying all Muslims are like them. Moderate Muslims are not standing up against the radical types and there is a big difference, as you know. There are more terrorist training camps now than before 9/11. Go to Dearborn, Michigan or other hot beds of the Muslim religion and you will find those who want to kill Christians and Jews.
Red Houser

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2008

Judged:

I live here and have talked to many people about it. It is a camp of evil. They do it so they can live free, have no responsibility to America and prepare for the all might call from their false prophet.
They are protected under our own laws that they hate. We all need to wake up or it will all be dark soon. I mean evil not black for those of you always looking for that race card.
VA Citizen

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2008

Judged:

"They do it so they can live free, have no responsibility to America and ...(the rest makes absolutely no sense so I won't bother to continue quoting you). Rest assured that I will not spend precious time trying to convine those with closed minds and hardened, hate-filled hearts. However, I find it difficult to ignore gross distortions of facts, also known as 'lies' and less formally known as 'hyped up bullsh*t'. Isn't that how we got into Iraq. Pardon me, I digress.
Briefly in rebuttal:
I know members of the muslim community in Red House and feel confident in stating that they have no ulterior agenda. To say that they wish to live free is true. Who doesn't share that desire? But the assertion that they have no responsibility to America is false. Red Houser, if you live there and are so "knowledgeable" then I'm sure you can explain why I see an American flag flying at the front of their property. They're being deceptive, huh? And I (someone who decides to get facts instead of relying on rumors and innuendo) have seen photographs of members of that so-called "evil" community of muslims conducting relief work in New York City after 9/11, as well as in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina. I know, I know. They did this, too, so they could fool everyone into thinking that they love their country, right? I would go on to mention the fact that members of that community are upstanding, tax-paying citizens who hold jobs such as nurses and school teachers, and others who coach their children and others in little league football and baseball (Let me guess, this is covert training, right?), but I won't. I don't want to inconvenience you with any more facts. Plus, I'm sure your eyes are tired of reading from undereath that white hood of yours.
God Bless America....God Save America!

PS- Here's a link of a group of ladies from the Muslims of the Americas singing the national anthem. What masters of deception these people are! Damn, they're good. ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch...
VA Citizen

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2008

Judged:

As I listen to Rolling Stones rock, "Start Me Up," I'm feeling inspired for one more piece of enlightenment. Mr. TopAssistant, you sound like a rational fellow. May I ask you what evidence you have to back up your claim that "moderate muslims are not standing up against the radical types?" As I mentioned in my first post, I am a muslim. Thus, you will have to forgive me if I feel like my finger is on the pulse of the muslim sentiment here in America a tad more than yours is. Actually, I've heard almost identical remarks from a friend of mine. I challenged him to tell me the last time he was in a mosque and heard a Friday sermon. When was the last time he listened to a muslim radio program or watched a muslim television program. When was the last time he spoke with an American muslim about their feelings on "radicals". His response, as I imagine yours will be, is that he had done absolutely none of the above. Otherwise, he would not have made those remarks. See, if you take the time to properly educate yourself, you can avoid the pitfalls of ignorance. The only reason you feel that moderate muslims are not standing up against "radicals" is because you have failed to put yourself in a position to see such. Obviously, we're not walking around killing suspected radicals, but suffice it to say that they're agenda would not be welcomed.
Muslims in America love our country as it is clear that we have MUCH more freedom here than other muslims do in so-called muslim countries.[Really, its a bunch of fascist dictators exercising their might and fulfilling their greedy desires under the banner of an "Islamic state."] But that's not my point...where's my Adderall? I'm going to take for granted the fact that we understand there are always minor exceptions. I reference the recent protests in Berkeley, CA as that group does not speak for all Americans. I'm speaking generally in regards to the masses.
Let's just break things down to their simplest components. Muslims in America are either in one of two categories: 1. They were born here (I'm in this group). 2. They emigrated here from abroad. Naturally, indigenous muslims (those who were born here) feel the same sort of attachment and devotion to their country as do other Americans. Meanwhile, immigrants have earned their title for a particular reason. THEY LEFT THEIR COUNTRY TO COME HERE! Therefore, what do you think would be the response if a "radical" was in a mosque or on the street trying to concoct a plan to harm Americans? Don't bother, I'll answer for you. It would take all of 3 seconds for muslims to reflect on the following: In the event that there's a terrorist attack on American soil, I am, and my family is just as vulnerable as anyone else.(Might I remind you that hundreds of muslims died in the 9/11 attacks). Furthermore, in the aftermath of 9/11, there was a wave of anti-Islamic sentiment from a small group of Americans that wished to blame all muslims for such horrendous acts.(Imagine this, you have to deal with the fear, anger and uncertainty that every other Amerian dealt with following 9/11, and on top of that, people are staring at you when you walk into a store with your wife who covers her hair.) Moreover, immigrants realize that if they are even remotely associated with "radicals", they run the risk of being sent back to the country that they voluntarily left (if they're lucky). And last but certainly not least is the fact that its forbidden in Islam to kill innocent people. I pray that these words don't fall on blind eyes, but that's not up to me.
God Bless America!
Sumayah

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2008

Judged:

oh yeah, where have you read from that Islam doesn't allowe women to do what they want in their lives.is really easy to guess something which you don't have no knowledge at all. let me tell something Islam is better than any other religion Allah means (One God)that is what we believe in, Allah choosed us this religion. Thanks to God who created everything in this earth. So, first read the Koran than see what is says about women, know we are clean beautiful modest if we are muslim women God told us to cover our body from other mens and womens to see we are beautiful than you loser.
Sumayah

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2008

Judged:

VA Citizen whatever you call yourself hater listen Prophet Mahamed (my Allah peace be upon him). He is better than you. If we are muslims we don't hate no one but some christians and some Juwish people hate us because, we believ in One God we don't drink alchol and we don't rap our mother and we treat people in same way and etc. That is why they don't like us. Islam is true religion we love jesus and all the prophet. Hater Allah will punish you one day just wait. Now you have chance go and turn to the right religion you are in big lost. Right religion is Islam Way Of Life not disester.
Sumayah

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2008

Judged:

Haters say whatever you want about our religion Islam.One day Muslims will rule this whole world so, at that time haters can not do anything at all. Islam is way of Life clean religion open mind believing true God who create our beloved prophet's like Jesus, Mahammed, Divid, Moses etc.

Islam is true religion that all human kind needed.

Muslims wish you the best of Luck always and Hereafter (Day of Resurrection).

KORAN-LMAO

Lynchburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2008

Judged:

Read the koran........what a joke, if not believing in allah will cause me to get punished then i welcome the punishment!!!! Isnt this the same so called god whom all the middle eastern muslims worship????(theres only one right) The same god that tells them to blow up sh!t, if this religion is so great then why dont you all move over there, keep that crap outta this country!!!!! Oh and remember....everything bad that happens, JUST BLAME IT ON THE WHITE MAN OR THE BLUE EYED DEVIL!!!!
Sumayah

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2008

Excuse me don't think you white people own this country.No body own this country nor you or me.But every country on this earth belongs to Allah (God) Allah is my God and your God, but you disbelieved him. Muslims now are all over the world. If this religion is bad why people converting Islamic Religion most of white people in America are also becaming muslim tell me why? you don't have the answer let me tell you, because is peace and just. Allah (God) doesn't tell us to blow up, but He told us to be kind to the people and be helpful and love one another. And don't humilate others even if they do so. God can punish you what you have just said. You should educate yourself then talk to me. Also, you see in USA a lot of white people around you, you think white people belongs to this country man you are mistaken yourself. Let me tell you something which is good for you in this life and after death. That is go and read the Quran and find out Who is Allah. Then submite to him believe in him. IF YOU DON'T DO THAT. ONE DAY WHEN YOU MEET ALLAH YOU DON'T HAVE EXCUSE THAT...OH ALLAH NO BODY TELL ME THIS RELIGION IS RIGHT RELIGION. THEN YOU WILL REMEMBER ME..OH SHE WAS RIGHT BUT, DEVIL SHOW ME WRONG WAY OHHHHH.
I HOPE IT HELPS YOU MY ADVISE
I WISH GOD SHOWS YOU THE RIGHT PATH.
Tonapah

Chula Vista, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2008

Judged:

Jesus said "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me." Jesus will forgive you of your deceit, your hatred, and lack of love, if you repent of your sins and ask His forgiveness. He that loveth not knoweth not God for God is love.
He desires to have a personal relationship with you and show you how much He loves you. No man took His life, but He willingly laid it down, died, and rose from the grave - to be a ransom for those who want to know the one true living God.

Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is the Lord to the glory of 'god the Father.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pamplin Discussions

Search the Pamplin Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Jul 15 Billy Bob 2,548
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) May '14 Nitty Gritty 1 1,356
VA Missing Va. Girl Alive, Man In Custody (Dec '10) Apr '14 Jim 1,433
Robert E. Lee Road changed to Buffalo Soldier R... Feb '14 SOC 2
Doris Brooks (Jan '14) Jan '14 Renter 1
Small animal swap!! (Sep '13) Sep '13 one 1
Memorial debate (Apr '13) Apr '13 Masego 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pamplin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000