Pamplin Teen Dies in Nelson Motorcycle Accident - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and...

A teenager from Pamplin, Virginia is dead after a motorcycle accident in Nelson County. Full Story
TEX

Palmyra, VA

#1 Oct 15, 2012
poor kid
Easy Rider

Hanover, VA

#2 Oct 15, 2012
Agreed , the shacains ? there are great to ride , but lots of gravel & no room for any mistakes as it's 100' drop & you have to be going south to really enjoy them if you know what I mean , it's down hill northbound, R I P. On a further note " The September 1985 issue of Motorcyclist magazine, when the Rebel was first introduced, stated "by targeting the bike to a young audience, such as those who watch MTV, Honda hopes to attract newcomers and expand the motorcycle market" so much for that idea.The cmx- 250 was also used a lot for safety training classes .
friend from pamlin

United States

#3 Oct 15, 2012
I know elie .He will be missed by family and friends. he was a giving young man and carred about others. he was an honor student and an eagle scout. I will miss him!
Disillusioned

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Oct 15, 2012
What a terrible tragedy. So young.
WoW

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Oct 15, 2012
Wonder if he met someone coming from the brewery that was on the wrong side of the road.
Wow

Richmond, VA

#6 Oct 16, 2012
WoW wrote:
Wonder if he met someone coming from the brewery that was on the wrong side of the road.
Always so quick to blame someone else! What a shame.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pamplin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
local police corruption? Nov '14 harley donaldson 1
football playoffs Nov '14 football fan 2
jeremy haskins (Apr '13) Oct '14 knows him very well 4
Small animal swap!! (Sep '13) Sep '13 one 1
Memorial debate (Apr '13) Apr '13 Masego 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Virginia (... (Oct '10) May '12 blah 136
Debate: Gay Marriage - Pamplin, VA (Feb '12) Feb '12 pamplinvirginia 1
Pamplin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web