Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#23234 Jun 9, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I refer to you as inbred because of how filled with hate and ignorance you are. Very few whites are inbred, but you can tell which ones are by their ignorance and intolerance of others. They seem to be short on genes, like you. You proudly spew your racism on this forum and now you advocate rape? Defiant is an arsehole, but you are far worse, you seem to be lacking in the hum a unity department. The fact that you ever even discussed the Bible, is an insult even to hypocrites. You have the right to say vile and hateful things, and I support your right to do so, but advocating rape lets people know what kind of an evil man you are.
You are just anti-white. Inbreeding has nothing to do with it - you just hate whites.
Calling us inbred is just another way of saying - you are telling the truth but, I'm calling you stupid because I don't like what you say.

You think calliing me stupid will negate the truth I speak. You're such a lame black liberal.
Everything I say is true but, it makes you mad. So, you call me stupid. Doesn't work, dumass. You can't prove I lied so, it must be truth. BOO-YAH!!!

Location hidden

#23235 Jun 9, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I did not realize you were Jewish. The fact that you are Jewish and adhere to Jewish teachings and laws should make you a little more sympathetic to people who are different than you. Nothing you write has anything to do with the teachings of Jesus but since you're not a Christian the conversation with you is pointless. We are from 2 different religions but I do have Jewish ancestors who were German .
Hey, FU! I'm not a Jew, no more than you are white - which, you aren't.
Don't you call me a Jew!
frank

Hondo, TX

#23236 Jun 9, 2014
go dems
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#23237 Jun 9, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, FU! I'm not a Jew, no more than you are white - which, you aren't.
Don't you call me a Jew!
You are using Jewish law and scripture to support your hateful positions and not Christ's teachings. How do you justify advocating rape? That is not even in the old testament. You should not be ashamed of being Jewish. It is funny that you are proud of your racism and ashamed about being Jewish. I think anyone (like you) who advocates rape should be castrated.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23238 Jun 9, 2014
frank wrote:
go dems
why?
voice

Del Rio, TX

#23239 Jun 9, 2014
go perry

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#23240 Jun 10, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
why?
...For ALL the people....

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#23241 Jun 10, 2014
voice wrote:
go perry
...and take Senator Cruz with you!

Location hidden

#23242 Jun 10, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You are using Jewish law and scripture to support your hateful positions and not Christ's teachings. How do you justify advocating rape? That is not even in the old testament. You should not be ashamed of being Jewish. It is funny that you are proud of your racism and ashamed about being Jewish. I think anyone (like you) who advocates rape should be castrated.
You didn't know that Jews and Christians have same belief against race-mixing?
Sorry, dude. I am a protestant Irish Christian. Can't help it, if Jews are also correct in my thinking.
Doesn't make me a Jew, no more than it makes you a rapist.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#23243 Jun 10, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...For ALL the people....
You really are a glutton for punishment aren't you?. Many of us have had all the "Hope and Change" we can stand.
Blake

San Antonio, TX

#23245 Jun 10, 2014
oijvtr wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist Pride, KKK pride, Nazi pride
If democrats don't vote, say bye to all of things that have helped Mexicans survive.
why

Hondo, TX

#23246 Jun 10, 2014
test

Lake Villa, IL

#23247 Jun 11, 2014
Eternal Life...

A guy is walking along a Florida beach when he comes across a lamp
partially buried in the sand.

He picks up the lamp and gives it a rub.

A genie appears and tells him he has been granted one wish.

The guy thinks for a moment and says, "I want to live forever."

"Sorry," said the genie, "I'm not allowed to grant eternal life."

"OK, then, I want to die after the Congress balances the budget and
eliminates the debt.

"You crafty little XXXXXXX," said the genie.
why

Hondo, TX

#23248 Jun 11, 2014
test
waco 1954

Lenoir, NC

#23249 Jun 11, 2014
Blake wrote:
<quoted text>If democrats don't vote, say bye to all of things that have helped Mexicans survive.
Surviving as parasites in a country not your own is nothing to envy.
why

Hondo, TX

#23251 Jun 11, 2014
test
Deer Hunt

Conroe, TX

#23252 Jun 11, 2014
frank wrote:
go dems
Yes go away dems!
Deer Hunt

Conroe, TX

#23253 Jun 11, 2014
Blake wrote:
<quoted text>If democrats don't vote, say bye to all of things that have helped Mexicans survive.
Mexicans should survive in Mexico. What is wrong with Mexico?
Deer Hunt

Conroe, TX

#23254 Jun 11, 2014
TheRaven wrote:
Wendy Davis for Governor 2014
Hell no, not any year.
truth is mighty shytey

Garden Grove, CA

#23255 Jun 11, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't know that Jews and Christians have same belief against race-mixing?
Sorry, dude. I am a protestant Irish Christian. Can't help it, if Jews are also correct in my thinking.
Doesn't make me a Jew, no more than it makes you a rapist.
Where did Jesus say not to race mix? He didn't. He even granted salvation to people who were not of the Jewish race. If it wasn't for race mixing you wouldn't even be allowed to be a Christian. I think rape is a crime against humanity and you think people should rape women crossing the border illegally. You're a sicko white guy who picks and chooses his biblical laws(the Jewish ones). This is fubar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pampa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 9 hr Fossilfarts 549
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 18 hr Fossilfarts 749
that chick mayra from walmart Nov 22 mr_interested 1
Nicole larue Nov 18 Just cuz 1
Amarillo Police Investigation Leads To Recovery... Oct '14 Amarillo 1
1st Annual Miss, Teen, Mrs, Ms, Jr Miss and Lit... Sep '14 Regency 1
Dollar General Jul '14 Nancy 1
Pampa Dating
Find my Match

Pampa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pampa News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pampa

Personal Finance