Who do you support for Governor in Te...

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#18877 Jul 25, 2014
Maddy wrote:
HOUSTON, Texas--It appears that many illegal immigrants in California are being transported by federal agents via van caravans instead of large Department of Homeland Security (DHS) buses. Dropping off illegal immigrants from vans, rather than buses, may serve to draw less attention and scrutiny from local residents, many of whom remain resistant to the dumping of foreigners in their communities.
A source, who asked to remain unnamed, told Breitbart Texas that she and a few others were outside of the Chula Vista Border Patrol facility last week attempting to organize a rally. Before they even got out of their car, however, they noticed the gate surrounding building open.
The witness then filmed, as a caravan of five vans left the property.
She said, "We're sitting there, right in front of the exit, and we see a DHS truck pull out. Then, following it, came 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 vans. So I immediately recorded as soon as I saw them coming out of the driveway."
"We followed them onto the I-5 freeway," the source continued. "At one point after the vans exited the freeway, it became obvious that we were following them since we were the only other drivers on the road. After turning onto random roads, clearly in an attempt to lose us, the vans approached a courthouse near a popular Greyhound bus station. Each van then drove into a government-only access area at the courthouse."
The witness told Breitbart Texas that she believes the vans were initially driving to the Greyhound station to drop off released illegal immigrants, but that the vehicles changed course after realizing they were being followed.
Several weeks ago, furious protesters in Murrieta turned away several busloads of illegal immigrants that were making their way towards a federal housing facility. It is possible that the significant attention placed on DHS buses has prompted federal agents to opt for other transportation methods for the migrants, such as vans.
Thousands of illegal immigrants continue to be released on U.S. soil--many are dropped off by federal agents at Greyhound stations, so that they may continue on to their destination city using taxpayer subsidized bus tickets.
Breitbart Texas Managing Director Brandon Darby recently released shocking footage of a bus station in Laredo, Texas that was overcrowded with illegal immigrants. Most of the released migrants are "family units" who have been released on the promise that they will appear in court at a later date for an immigration court hearing; about 95 percent, however, never show up in court.
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Texas/2014 ...
==========
Check out video.
I am not getting this to click on and wanted to check out the video.
nina roth

Tampa, FL

#18878 Jul 25, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
What is more tragic is that you far left lunitics are helping with this usurping of our country! Your off spring will pay for this for the rest of their lives too. With the deficit this country already has, it is going to reduce this country to a third world country. I know you will not be here to see it but the young ones are going to have a real struggle for the rest of their lives.
No we were not all immigrants at one time. I was never an immigrant because when a person is born here, they are not immigrants. Remember Dumbo?
Every adult needs deporting along with the gang members who are not adults yet.
These children should be sent back to where they came from when possible or placed with homes that voluntarily take them in and churches. That is what is happening anyhow and I am sure you were no help there you just want to condemn others.. Most of these people are telling the border agents that they came here not because they where escaping the violence in their country but because they heard they could come here for a better life.
If it sick to care about MY fellow humans. I would bet Fox News is the only thing YOU listen to.....and Live to gossip and hurt others. I have been a nurse for a while. I have had great jobs in m field here. I care about the children. If that makes me SICK......then you must be one of the tea party relatives that only care about self. I know SS history. I know WTH my relatives have done THERE..I would never want to be like YOU are. Give your husband my sympathy. Lol

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18879 Jul 25, 2014
nina roth wrote:
<quoted text> If it sick to care about MY fellow humans. I would bet Fox News is the only thing YOU listen to.....and Live to gossip and hurt others. I have been a nurse for a while. I have had great jobs in m field here. I care about the children. If that makes me SICK......then you must be one of the tea party relatives that only care about self. I know SS history. I know WTH my relatives have done THERE..I would never want to be like YOU are. Give your husband my sympathy. Lol
You care nothing about anyone but yourself. Just blowing hard to make trouble. That really is a scary thought you being a nurse. But I doubt its true. In my state one of your peers would take one look at you and listen to how you babble and turn you in to the state board for review. Then when they found you insane your license would be revoked for being mentally unfit. No, not because you care for the children but because you are so hostile and combative and you use these kids to fight about. You do nothing for the kids..
Fly on the wall

Spanish Fort, AL

#18880 Jul 25, 2014
Obamacare sucks for nurses in Texas.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18881 Jul 25, 2014
nina roth wrote:
<quoted text> you ma'am are a bitch. I call um like I see um ! Janie...lol
I bet you say that every time you look in a mirror.
Sam

United States

#18882 Jul 25, 2014
nina roth wrote:
<quoted text>. My S/O has a half Venezuelean granddaughter. I helped a Cuban get his citizenship. And I was at the ceremony. I have S Koreans in my family. So I AM helping AND excepting of immigrants in my family. My oldest granddaughters are great and Educated Americans. I did MY Part for equal and Civil Rights. While my family was stuck in the 1840' s. They FAILED to evolve with time......if that is crazy.......I think it is realistic. By 2050 whites will be the minority in America. Times are a changin; up in here !!!!!!! Lol
Not to good at English are you? Instead of "excepting" you should have used the word "accepting".

Webster's Dictionary (google) would be happy to edify your understanding of the difference.

Not too good at a critical thinking either but without a successful brain synapsis you are a lost cause....
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18884 Jul 25, 2014
nina roth wrote:
<quoted text> If it sick to care about MY fellow humans. I would bet Fox News is the only thing YOU listen to.....and Live to gossip and hurt others. I have been a nurse for a while. I have had great jobs in m field here. I care about the children. If that makes me SICK......then you must be one of the tea party relatives that only care about self. I know SS history. I know WTH my relatives have done THERE..I would never want to be like YOU are. Give your husband my sympathy. Lol
Ahh yes, the old "do it for the children" routine. Listen up you left wing idiot. There are an estimated two billion children in poverty globally.

You and the rest of the Libtard morons in the country can't even begin to put a dent in the problem. In fact, I don't believe you even care about Barrys Kids except from a political angle, so I have an idea.

You faux bleeding hearts should lead by example. There are enough of you libtards in this country to adopt at least one or two of Barrys Kids. You feed em and pay for them if you feel so strongly about it all, but you won't as long as the taxpayers can get stuck with the bill.

So, bray all you want you stupid jackass. Like I said in a previous post. When you play with fire, expect to get burned. I hope that you live long enough to suffer greatly for what hardships you damn idiots are causing for future generations.
nina roth

Tampa, FL

#18885 Jul 25, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
You care nothing about anyone but yourself. Just blowing hard to make trouble. That really is a scary thought you being a nurse. But I doubt its true. In my state one of your peers would take one look at you and listen to how you babble and turn you in to the state board for review. Then when they found you insane your license would be revoked for being mentally unfit. No, not because you care for the children but because you are so hostile and combative and you use these kids to fight about. You do nothing for the kids..
I gave you my my name. Check with the FloridaDOH for my license and credentials. I.am not hiding like you hypocrites do. I gave you my REAL Name. The Fl Nursing Board and you can check online if you know how. Who gives a damn WTF you think anyhoo ?????
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18886 Jul 25, 2014
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to good at English are you? Instead of "excepting" you should have used the word "accepting".
Webster's Dictionary (google) would be happy to edify your understanding of the difference.
Not too good at a critical thinking either but without a successful brain synapsis you are a lost cause....
I certainly agree with that analysis. Anyone would have more success at trying to teach Quantum Physics to a chimp, before they could reason with this fool.
Maddy

United States

#18887 Jul 25, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not getting this to click on and wanted to check out the video.
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Texas/2014...
Maddy

United States

#18888 Jul 25, 2014
nina roth wrote:
<quoted text> I gave you my my name. Check with the FloridaDOH for my license and credentials. I.am not hiding like you hypocrites do. I gave you my REAL Name. The Fl Nursing Board and you can check online if you know how. Who gives a damn WTF you think anyhoo ?????
Which insane asylum did you say you escaped from?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18889 Jul 25, 2014
nina roth wrote:
<quoted text> I gave you my my name. Check with the FloridaDOH for my license and credentials. I.am not hiding like you hypocrites do. I gave you my REAL Name. The Fl Nursing Board and you can check online if you know how. Who gives a damn WTF you think anyhoo ?????
So you live in FloriDUH. We get that. Now if you don't care what other people think, then why do you still post here?.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18890 Jul 25, 2014
Maddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Which insane asylum did you say you escaped from?
They probably let her escape and don't want her back.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18891 Jul 25, 2014
Maddy wrote:
There may be hell to pay before this is over. Especially when local citizens start dealing with skyrocketing crime.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#18892 Jul 25, 2014
I sure hope all you nice people out there are armed well and at least have a few supplies put away.

The Reconquista... is underway.

One day soon, "Alarmar rebato!" will be called and Texas and much of the rest of the South West will begin to revert to Mexico.

Most of the major city's throughout the United States will be burned and looted overnight.

The United Nations will order the President to stand down for humanitarian reasons and force him/her to give the territory up without a fight.

There will be pockets of resistance... most of them will just be trying to illegally exit Mexico and cross back across a border that just crossed them.

They may offer a short amnesty and allow those who agree to leave only with the clothes on their backs to leave.

They may not let any of the young women leave... again it will be for "Humanitarian reasons".

Good luck, no matter what choice you make... it's better than making no choice... or not having the freedom to choose at all!!!!

"Viva... Nuevo Estados Unidos!"
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18893 Jul 25, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
I sure hope all you nice people out there are armed well and at least have a few supplies put away.
The Reconquista... is underway.
One day soon, "Alarmar rebato!" will be called and Texas and much of the rest of the South West will begin to revert to Mexico.
Most of the major city's throughout the United States will be burned and looted overnight.
The United Nations will order the President to stand down for humanitarian reasons and force him/her to give the territory up without a fight.
There will be pockets of resistance... most of them will just be trying to illegally exit Mexico and cross back across a border that just crossed them.
They may offer a short amnesty and allow those who agree to leave only with the clothes on their backs to leave.
They may not let any of the young women leave... again it will be for "Humanitarian reasons".
Good luck, no matter what choice you make... it's better than making no choice... or not having the freedom to choose at all!!!!
"Viva... Nuevo Estados Unidos!"
Somehow I think the U.N. has a hand in this to start with. Just speculation right now. But this is Bathhouse Barrys doing with or without the U.N.
Cherub Lover

El Paso, TX

#18894 Jul 25, 2014
I support the CHERUB, the one who can predict all that stuff

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18895 Jul 25, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Somehow I think the U.N. has a hand in this to start with. Just speculation right now. But this is Bathhouse Barrys doing with or without the U.N.
Hello Heavy Fed, it is nice to see you posting and I hope you are getting better and feeling better.

About this you wrote, are there some new writings about this? I am not finding them if there is.

I will be the first to say that I am not one who knows much about how that would go but I am going to say what I feel here. And I welcome anyone if they have a different premise about this. This is only IMHO.

First of all, The United Nations have no authority to order our, or any other president on anything. But I really could see our current president or either Hillary if she were to be elected, surrendering our sovereignty to the UN. I would be totally shocked if it went any other way if this were to come up.

For them to try to confiscate Texas would be quite bloody. It would be hard to imagine at this point "the powers that be" would try it for the following reasons. First of all the people are loaded to the gills with weapons. The same in Arizona. Then the governor has the right and does not need federal authority to activate Texas Homeland Security, call in state national guards, the sheriffs, the police.and the militia.

Then naturally other states would arrive to help. I am not sure but I believe Arizona's militia is more active than Texas's is but I would really like to confirm that. But either way you have all the other lines of defense now from Arizona and other Southern states. In order to take Texas they would really have to destroy it with wmds and no one wants that because there is too much money coming out of Texas and in the end it is all about the money.

Because of Texas it is going to be the same with AZ and NM.

They are going to have to continue to chip away at our freedoms before they are going to be able to pull something like that off IMHO.

My choice is to stay prepared the best way we can and we are doing that the best of our ability but for other reasons than this "The Reconquista" or "Alarmar rebato!" .I think most people are feeling , that something is going to go down soon.

Gee, I hope just because I wrote this it does not happen tomorrow.:(

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18896 Jul 25, 2014
Poor little Joanie I don't think she can ever be called a hypocrite as liberal as she is.

http://politix.topix.com/story/13275-joan-riv...

I think she tells it well.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#18897 Jul 25, 2014
Maddy wrote:
Thank you. Screwing the citizens so they have to hide it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pampa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Price Mar 29 Sarah 3
Hospital (Oct '13) Mar '17 Pampaborn 3
McLean Texas fire (Mar '06) Mar '17 John polk 4
bart & mark parks Mar '17 arbrogast road 2
talk to your friends (Sep '16) Feb '17 Perv 2
Dustin Tollison also goes by buddha Jan '17 Geraldine Withers 1
Kellogs brown n root guys Jan '17 Rockstar 1

Pampa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance