'Dog' Chapman denied UK visa because ...

'Dog' Chapman denied UK visa because of conviction

There are 8 comments on the Bellingham Herald story from Aug 14, 2012, titled 'Dog' Chapman denied UK visa because of conviction. In it, Bellingham Herald reports that:

This Jan. 10, 2006 file photo shows bounty hunter Duane "Dog" Chapman star of the Hawaii-based reality show, "Dog the Bounty Hunter," on Waikiki Beach, in Honolulu.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bellingham Herald.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#1 Aug 14, 2012
Perhaps if this fool got a haircut, shaved, ditched that fat pig he's married to and started acting his age, he would be a little more credible.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#2 Aug 15, 2012
Faith wrote:
Perhaps if this fool got a haircut, shaved, ditched that fat pig he's married to and started acting his age, he would be a little more credible.
Perhaps if he put on a turban and strapped a bomb to his back he'd be welcome.

We know the DNC would prefer it. They love terrorists and hate law enforcers like Dog.

“WE never came from Africa!”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3 Aug 15, 2012
that's right. If his name was Mohamed Al-Kharzi and he was wanted for murder in Egypt, he'd be given a huge house and plenty of money to live here.
Krypteia

Hove, UK

#4 Aug 15, 2012
What he needs to do is become a dark age retard muslim, tell the authorities he hates this country he wants to enter and that the indiginous infidel people need beheading...not only will he be allowed to enter he will be given a house,benefits and compensation for not going through customs quick enough.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#5 Aug 15, 2012
You do realise he's already a religious fanatic, right?
Krypteia

Hove, UK

#6 Aug 15, 2012
As long as he don't preach death and destruction to this country and it's host people[excluding some] i couldn't careless..
Sheik Yerbouti

Warrington, PA

#7 Aug 16, 2012
Ah yes, the UK where four vile muslim 'women' were freed after a racist attack and a woman was jailed for expressing her opinion about the muslim vermin infecting the UK!
Animal

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Mar 30, 2013
I was a resident of Pampa and one of a dozen or so bikers that Dog hung with back then.I knew everybody involved with the shooting,including the victim.You can say what you want about Dog but he like myself were smart enough to get away from a place like Pampa,which is FULL of religious fanatics by the way.He has capitalized on a bad situation and turned his life different,he deserves a pat on the back,not to have himself and his wife badmouthed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pampa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 14 Jack 993
Who knows Prudencia Rodriguez or Lee Rodriguez? (Nov '15) Nov '15 Texas resident 1
City of Pampa Animal Shelter (Aug '11) Nov '15 DdC122 4
Christine hackney wolfe (Jul '15) Nov '15 Luck7638415 3
Review: Empire Operating Inc (Oct '15) Oct '15 you know 1
Dead beat dad's in Borger (Feb '09) Aug '15 Bobby Ray 15
Debate: Obama-Marriage - Borger, TX (May '12) Aug '15 Bobby Ray 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pampa Mortgages