Pampa High School

Since: Apr 12

United States

#1 May 1, 2012
Is there much bad activity that goes on in the high school? We are moving next year and I was trying to decide is that would be the right setting for my children.

Are there gangs? Is the athletic program any good?
Is there drugs there? Do a lot of students have sex? Things like this, I am worried because there doesn't look like there are many good things about that school.. I have a few friends that attend and they tell me that it is not a good school.. Any options or concerns?
recently moved here

Midland, TX

#2 Jun 19, 2014
walking talkie wrote:
Is there much bad activity that goes on in the high school? We are moving next year and I was trying to decide is that would be the right setting for my children.

Are there gangs? Is the athletic program any good?
Is there drugs there? Do a lot of students have sex? Things like this, I am worried because there doesn't look like there are many good things about that school.. I have a few friends that attend and they tell me that it is not a good school.. Any options or
concerns?
I recently moved here's Yes, there is good and bad in every school. Pampa has great athletic programs. The new freshmen class is pretty awful from what I understand. The high school is 100% better than the jr. High also I've been told. Kids smoke, drink, have sex, but kids do that in every school sadly. If your kids, especially if you do have a daughter that doesn't play any sports, I would look into White Deer school also. Pampa is pretty decent for what I consider a "big school" but if you're looking for a littler school for sure look into White Deer. A bus comes everyday to Pampa from WD to pick kids up. Both are great schools. Pampa has more options but WD has a more homey feel to me, personally. I have kids in Both schools and one in Stinnett.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pampa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gangs in Pampa, Texas (Jul '09) Apr 27 PampaPeople 31
News Pampa police make drug arrest, find meth lab (Apr '10) Apr 27 Pampa resident 11
Ashley Price Mar '17 Sarah 3
Hospital (Oct '13) Mar '17 Pampaborn 3
McLean Texas fire (Mar '06) Mar '17 John polk 4
bart & mark parks Mar '17 arbrogast road 2
talk to your friends (Sep '16) Feb '17 Perv 2

Pampa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pampa Mortgages