Anonymous

Mclean, TX

#1 Oct 9, 2012
i have a few things just layin around collectin dust and wud be very happy to sell them to u, at a discount rate. I have a new stetson resistol black felt hat size 7 it still has tags and I woud like 150.00 for it I found one just like it on ebay going for 200 and more was paid for it. I have some tack stuff as well some bits and a couple ropes along with a couple saddle blankets and one very worn saddle. make me an offer. I have a long leather trench with fringe across back shoulders and a short jacket also leather it has cut outs showing yellow roses, and one leather vest with cut out roses in red. the jackets are black. so lemme see how this works for me and i will go from here. thank you all for your time. be blessed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pampa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 27 min Frank Pharts 819
News Heavy rain to continue Fri Nederland Texas 1
Horrible, horrible as a contractor Apr 28 Citizen of Pampa 1
Gangs in Pampa, Texas (Jul '09) Apr 25 Stevie 29
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 18 Fart Smoke 633
Tonight Apr 4 Anderson girl 1
News Carlsbad Current-Argus (Apr '08) Apr '15 Anonymous 2
More from around the web

Pampa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]