Ernest B. Fenton for Markham Mayor? You have got to be kidding me!

Posted in the Palos Park Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#1 Feb 12, 2009
This has got to be a joke! I do not personally know this man,but I do know of the damage he has caused.
How do you do a refinance on the home of a mentally ill senior citizen and pretend to be a good neighbor and then forget to carefully explain that her mortgage payment skyrocketed as she continued to make her normal monthly payment and ended up in foreclosure and lost her home as well as all her belongings.
How can you sleep at night knowing that your kind neighbor's home was knocked down so new construction could begin?
A man that boasts all of his credits and accomplishments and does his homework so he can throw a business sign up on the front lawn of all the people living under fear of foreclosure? How does he sleep at night?
How foes he bring the Bible into his campaign if thats what he chooses to call it?
How does he plan on reducing property taxes? Didn't you contest tour property tax hike and lose like the rest of us?
Why doesn't he put himself in the face of the public for what he really is?
Do us all a favor and stop now before you really embarass yourself.
You are a wolf in sheeps' clothing with nobody but your own interest at heart.
Most of us are looking forward to a change in the office of Mayor a go-getter not an educated talker.
Citizen

Oak Forest, IL

#2 Jun 4, 2009
You are just telling lies to discredit an Honest Man. Mr. Fenton has helped our family for years in Real Estate Cases and Business matters. He's even worked with us when we didn't have the money. I would've thought that a man with his creditentials would've never took our cases, but he did. Don't shame a good man. A person's man is all that they have.
Chad

Crown Point, IN

#3 Jun 16, 2009
I have known Mr. Fenton for a number of years and he has always been an upstanding professional and an honest person in general. He would truly be a great asset in the capacity of Mayor of the city of Markham.
Markhamite

AOL

#4 Jul 23, 2009
Hey Chad, hopefully, he will run for mayor in your town. Don't live there? No problem, he didn't live here either. Glad he's gone.
Janice Allen

South Holland, IL

#5 Feb 17, 2010
Attorney Ernest Fenton is one of the greatest success stories of Markham. He has helped several people I know in foreclosure.
Latina Heat 90 wrote:
This has got to be a joke! I do not personally know this man,but I do know of the damage he has caused.
How do you do a refinance on the home of a mentally ill senior citizen and pretend to be a good neighbor and then forget to carefully explain that her mortgage payment skyrocketed as she continued to make her normal monthly payment and ended up in foreclosure and lost her home as well as all her belongings.
How can you sleep at night knowing that your kind neighbor's home was knocked down so new construction could begin?
A man that boasts all of his credits and accomplishments and does his homework so he can throw a business sign up on the front lawn of all the people living under fear of foreclosure? How does he sleep at night?
How foes he bring the Bible into his campaign if thats what he chooses to call it?
How does he plan on reducing property taxes? Didn't you contest tour property tax hike and lose like the rest of us?
Why doesn't he put himself in the face of the public for what he really is?
Do us all a favor and stop now before you really embarass yourself.
You are a wolf in sheeps' clothing with nobody but your own interest at heart.
Most of us are looking forward to a change in the office of Mayor a go-getter not an educated talker.
Noah

Oak Forest, IL

#7 Dec 3, 2010
I just want to thank Attorney Fenton for the great work he continues to do throughout Chicago. People are losing their homes...and his firm is one of the few places we have to turn. Keep up the good work Attorney Fenton...and I enjoy your radio program each week.
Mike

Oak Forest, IL

#8 Dec 30, 2010
This guy is a rip off artist, snake oil salesman. More people are losing there home because of this man.
Mary

Oak Forest, IL

#9 Jul 4, 2011
I just happened to come across this forum...the people slandering Atty Fenton's name were clearly attempting to discredit him to ensre the current Mayor maintains his seat. Its not even a credible comparison or debate regarding who is best to lead Markham. I think it is unfortunately a "black thing." On the one hand, we have (or had!) an opportunity to elect a Harvard educated man and successful Attorney lead our City; on the other, we have a nice man, but clearly not intellectually equipped to adequately represent our City as Mayor!!! Reminds me of how absurd it was that President Obama lost to Bobby Rush! Whats wrong with us?!!
Unknown

Hazel Crest, IL

#10 Aug 18, 2011
I beleive he is only a money hungry thief, my wife and I came to this man in 2009. Our mortgage was current at the time, we hired him because we under stood that we had a T.I.L.A. claim against our mortgage company. He sent in wet behind the hears attornies to reprsent us, and the result was disaster. When we brought these things to his attention he pretended to be concerned. But proof that he was not concerned was we got a letter saying he was withdrawing as counsel for our case. Since we had already paid the agreed fee, we had been told by someone else to watch out that he did not want to continue to work now that money was not coming in. THIS PROVED TO BE THE CASE! Our home is now in jeopardy, may God remember us in this matter. Now we have to pay another attorney, to help us where he messed everything up!
Mellissa Morris

East Chicago, IN

#11 Aug 24, 2012
Attorney Fenton has done above and beyond for many people and families in Chicago. Any spread of negativity of any kind against this man is absolute ludacris
Malcom Mcgraffin

East Chicago, IN

#12 Aug 24, 2012
Wow!! such hatred. and such lies. but the good will always prevail. I'm going for Attorney Ernest B. Fenton All THE WAY!
Timothy Taylor

East Chicago, IN

#13 Aug 24, 2012
Well, under the circumstances I believe Fenton may actually be the BEST thing the has ever happened to Markham. Now thats Serious!!!1
Izebella Miller sr

East Chicago, IN

#14 Aug 24, 2012
Its ashame how ugly and nasty the political game is. Blacks need to stop the Fight and learn to Unite. We ALL can win without battle and competition. Ernest B. fenton is a good honest man who has done nothing but try every attempt to uplift our race and community.
PLEASE!!!
STOP THE FIGHT & LETS UNITE
Rosemary sheckles

East Chicago, IN

#15 Aug 24, 2012
I listen and follow Mr. Fenton Every Saturday for thee "Social Justice Hour" and EVERY Sunday for "The Gospel Truth"
Ernest Fenton is a man of God and Worship. shame to all who deny his path.
37 year resident

United States

#16 Aug 25, 2012
I would vote for him! Webb needs to go.
Water Project

Chicago, IL

#17 Aug 25, 2012
No Water with money flowing-

Postl-Yore and Associates, Inc. 2100 Golf Road Suite 230

Rolling Meadows, IL 60008 $1,500.00
7/20/2012 1A
Citizens for David Webb
Denial

Chicago, IL

#18 Aug 25, 2012
When will Harvey taxpayers be informed they are paying for 38% of the $205.6 million dollar Jawa water project that has NO WATER?
hey

Chicago, IL

#19 Aug 25, 2012
Any one have info on Markham taking most of oak forest hospital property shr what is going on with it
Fenton2012

Chicago, IL

#20 Aug 31, 2012
Ernest is a great man.
He deserves to be mayor.
I've known him my whole life.
He is a dedicated, honest, christian, loving family man who cares about our communtity.
luvfenton

Chicago, IL

#21 Aug 31, 2012
Fenton2012 wrote:
Ernest is a great man.
He deserves to be mayor.
I've known him my whole life.
He is a dedicated, honest, christian, loving family man who cares about our communtity.
Yes I agree.
He would be the greatest mayor in Markham history.
Certainly can't be worse than any mayor of the past.
I know the Fenton family. They are good peoples.
He gets my vote 4 sho.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palos Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
police (Apr '14) 10 min Mike 13
B.I.P.D. needs leadership now 45 min yep 123
Administrative leave is a must for Michael Corn... 1 hr Bunch of Sillies 23
Former Midlothian cop convicted striking man wi... 1 hr pit 5
Criminals of Crestwood! (Jan '12) 2 hr Mike 50
Pay to play 4 hr Iceman 2
It is in the genes 6 hr Plea bargain 6
Palos Park Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Palos Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Palos Park News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palos Park

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:01 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:01PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia
Yahoo! Sports 5:54 PM
Eagles playoff hopes suffer with loss to Redskins
Bleacher Report 6:14 PM
RG3 Showing Enough to Remain Starter in WSH